I am going to american university in DC, which has the 2nd best ranked school of international studies in the world...

I am going to american university in DC, which has the 2nd best ranked school of international studies in the world. Would it be good to get a degree in international studies or would i just get bluepilled?

Spend as much time as you can at besta pizza on Connecticut ave

Cool ill check it out

Become an engineer, faggot!

If you're smart enough to keep your head, keep your values, and know when you're being lied to then you'll end up with the degree, and not be blue-pilled

What will a degree in international studies do for you?
I'm going to uni next year as well, it's why I ask

I can only see myself becoming more right wing, my fear is that im just not sure if international studies is a good degree to go into

Well you can essentially tailor it to what you want to do. You can take it with an emphasis on finance, computer science, etc so you will be able to use that emphasis in an international field

WHAT COMPANY NEEDS AN EXPERT IN INTERNATIONAL STUDY.

LEARN SOMETHING THAT WILL GET YOU A JOB

MATHMATICS
ENGINEERING
COMPUTER SCIENCE

EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR WOMEN TO PRETEND THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING

Well of your having second thoughts already I would take that as a sign

You can't be aware of an impending blue pill and be blue pilled. You have to be a fucking mindless idiot looking for validation. That's why it's become such an epidemic over such a short period of time.

I studied medicine, hated it, switched to computer science. Both lead to jobs. I earn 100k GBP a year now 20 years on. Include something vocational.

Why not take something like finance or computer science to build a base and if you want to go international you can do what's necessary then.
There's good money to be made in America, "Europoor" isn't a meme most of those faggots have a 40% income tax among other things

>international studies

It's a non-degree. There is no point studying "international studies" on an university level.

Remain redpilled while studying the enemy

Not everyone is smart enough to learn mathematics or engineering.

Stuff like accounting is simple enough that even below average people can benefit from it and get a good job. (I'm not saying all accountants are below average intelligence).

why do they hate her?

international studies is a womens field.
i know roughly the men:women distribution on different subjects, as i recently browsed through a large ass statistic by some official authority here in germany regarding enrolled students:

business admin 50:50 (m:f) (business admin/econ + its subtypes is also the biggest field of all)
math (suprisingly!) 50:50

clear male study subjects:
automotive engineering 14:1
electrical engineering 10:1
physics 10:1
computer science 8:1

clear female study subjects:
european or international studies 1:10
social work 2:10
education/teacher apprenticeship ~1:10
biology 3:7 men:women

these are estimates from the ones i roughly remember. i particulary remember the 50:50 enrollment in maths as this was very suprising to me. eventually women are heavily underenrolled in all types of engineering but not neccessary in all types of natural sciences (biology+chemistry is also heavyil filled with chicks).

tl;dr: i wouldnt do international study, its kinda gay if you are a guy

>Not everyone is smart enough to learn mathematics or engineering.

Then don't go to uni. Go to a trade school, become a crane operator or a welder. Hell go to flight School and become a pilot.

If your going to rack up that uni debt then you better have a good reason, and women tier studies are not one.

Im thinking about it. Computer science was my original intended major but my dad, who is a very successful lawyer, is pushing me to do this. Im still mot sure though

What are you going to be? An internationalist? A degree is only needed where there is a governing body watching the profession.
>medicine
>engineering
>law

If he's a defense attorney, you need to stop listening to him. Defense attorneys are fuck ups.

Only in america.

Your dad is a fat smelly Jew that stops the court from throwing Tyrone in jail for raping white women.

>but my dad, who is a very successful lawyer, is pushing me to do this. Im still mot sure though
I feel you, I felt pretty pushed into going to college in general by my parents, I don't even know what I want to do. I figure Ill go for the first semester or so, honor an agreement I made with my Dad, and then drop out and go into trade, maybe electrician

Yes thats what im worried about. Its the second highest ranked school in the world for that degree but im not sure what i would do.

Nah, hes a banking attorney in NY. Probably a slave to the kikes which how he got so rich

Hes not a court lawyer

>2nd highest ranked
Would you like to be the second highest rent boy in new york?

Tou have to take everything into account, do research on how many of these people actually work in the field. I suspect that that is a degree for people who have political connections who have an assured job at some institute.

Do your own research.

AU is a good school and you'll get a lot of exposure to rich foreign kids, many whose father's support terrorism, but you're going to get an education on international studies through a cultural marxist lense. Intern as much as you can and at a variety of places because the degree itself is useless at best. Also, the cool kids hang out at Chef Geoffs and live in Glover Park. Do NOT fag up Glover Park.

>Its the second highest ranked school in the world for that degree

And my ass is the first highest ranked ass in the world for green shit, but not going to fucking put that on my resume.

>Going to school in DC
>Thinking DC is better than Marvel
Marveling at your stupid decision anonopottamus.

>I am going to american university in DC, which has the 2nd best ranked school of international studies in the world.
I went to Georgetown and that doesn't check out