Is Morocco a safe country to travel to? Why or why not?

Is Morocco a safe country to travel to? Why or why not?

It's in Africa, no.

North Africa. But they've said that Morocco does have a terror problem that no one likes talking about.

Aside from a slight risk of kidnapping in the western sahara (don't go there) and many tourist traps (like everywhere), yes it's safe.

Is somehow the low budget version of Turkey, is safe other than Sahara, pickpockets and things like that is the worst that could happen to you

Let's say I went to Casablanca. Would I be at risk as an American?

>at risk
tourist rip offs and pickpockets

That's not what I fucking asked, Spain. I asked if I, an American, went to Casablanca or Fas, Morocco, would my ass get murdered?

If you say that you're american you probably will.

>>/trv/

Well since most Moroccans aren't fat as shit, I would stick out.

But I'm getting off topic here. Is there a travel restriction in place by Trump or not?

Nigger, what?

Moroccan here. Stay away, we have enough sandal and socks wearing pasty burgers walking around, huffing and puffing because no scootmobils.

Is it safe? Yeah, but some hoods are dodgy. But I felt safer in Morocco than I did in some nigger infested places in America(i travel a lot).

>muslim country
>safe to travel
no, sweetie, it's not safe to go there

Nigger, you're not fucking Moroccan. You have a Dutch flag. Until I see a red flag with a green star, shut your fucking mouth.

It was before. Ever since Gadaffi died, all the nigger muslims have infested africa even more.

So not really. No muslim country is fun, m8.

Shut up.

It's Morocco you idiot, not fucking Iraq. Westerners have been going to the place fur fucking decades now. In fact, there was a recent hoo-ha in the UK about how British actors from the 50's used to go there and shag young Moroccan boys while getting SKOOMED out on hashish.

It's perfectly safe.

>It's Morocco, you idiot
And it's also 99% Muslim too, dick.

i think he meant to say take this thread to

They can't answer my fucking question

it is a shithole , i dont visit that country in my life, also moroccans are scum and you can ask other europeans about that

Safer than France and England for sure

This.

Moroccan here, its safe here, will the north having some troubles cause of #Hirak, and the rest of country is safe, have a good time, and don't listen to those fuckers who tells you its not safe.

no. pick-pockets galore