Bunch of Sandniggers came on my train started counting clean fresh 50€ and 100€ bills (no joke) and then placed...

Bunch of Sandniggers came on my train started counting clean fresh 50€ and 100€ bills (no joke) and then placed their bags at different parts than where they are now sitting.

What's going on?

well dont stick around to find out

f

call GSG9

ask them, faggot

There are a dozen here now and more coming O.o

>What's going on?

the genocide of germany

Ask them, I'm sure they are nice guys.

Call 112. You can never be too sure.

they are all speaking scribble.

Do you have police? Now is time to call.

you should quit your job and literally go crazy in public, then you will be disabled for mental health and you will get the government monnies for life

hey if some other people are exploiting the system, you might as well do it, since you are the ones who made the system in the first place

>clean fresh 50€ and 100€ bills
Welfare check came in, courtesy of law-abiding taxpayers like yourself.

It begins with d and sounds like mugs.

gl

>average poltard with his paranoid schizophrenia

Film the explosion and sell the video to major news companies. Easy money

Get off the fucking train man

You might want to leave. Not even the money part means anything. If anyone places bags anywhere and leaves them, it means they don't want to be associated with those bags for any reason. I know you can't alert any authorities or you might go to jail yourself for being "raycist". Seriously tho dude, better be safe than dead. Leave the train. It was suspicious enough for you to notice it. There will be more trains. Seig Heil!

Grab one and hop off the train! That's what I'd do.

OP is kill

At least ask them where they are from?

(but then what?)

Burger Border Fag reporting in. Druggos if you're lucky. Guns maybe. Possibility of bombs. Id gtfo the train Germanon.

get genocided scum

Could be money laundering.

Report them to the Police.

Op is kill soon. Sad :(

you could call the police, bua

get off the train dumb ass

Yeah fuck recording it. Get em all arrested! DO IT

D O I T
O
I
T

There are a dozen of them now here but the bag is over some foreign at and nig woman...

I've head a nice chat with an Afghani the other day.

- where are you from?
- how long have you been here?
- do you like it here? do you like it here more than back home?
- what did you do for a living back home, do you have relatives here?
Jesus OP, don't be a sperg and do some smalltalk.

Guys...

take it and run

R.I.P Hans
Was good knowing you.

Two possible outcomes. They are going to allah ackbar you or they just bought a shit ton of X-boxes with your tax money. You guys need to start pushing back.

Dude gtfo

Why?

Get the Luger and genocide them before they genocide you Hans, these bags are bombs

>being this afraid of public transport
>2017
diversity is just our part of the parcel of strength bucko

inb4 terrorists bombing on German train today

They are talking about Kopenhaggen.
*phew*
bombs are not for here and they are heading for Sweden most likely anyways.

Get up to tell security and bump a bag on the way, if its heavy or you feal sharp things in it. Or the sandnigger tense up get off the fucking trains Hans

Just snitch on them probably robbed a bank or some shit

We can't risk Danes getting hurt.

Do something pussy.

>What's going on?
contraband.

german public transport is highly unsafe. there is the occasional policeman at the stops, but rarely on the train. so its adding up ;D

You have to do something Hans! We can't just keep sitting on our phones and computers bitching about these attacks and saying how easy it would be to stop them or police should stop them. If you see something happening in front of you dont be a pussy and try to stop it!

stay safe, hans

She is cute, ask if you can smell her shoe before you get off the train, also tell her to get off the train so you can continue smelling her shoes. And when the train explodes, she will be so grateful you saved her life, she might let you smell her shoes forever. Or poop on you, whichever weird thing Germans are into now.

German train happening confirmed.

Check em'.

"Like yourself" is grammatically incorrect. Use "like you" or "like you are" instead.

probably dropping money off for a terrorist cell to pickup and add to its funding

I'd report it to a cop hotline. just dont mention their race

steal it

CALL THE POLIZEI NIGGA

So put your bag next to their bags and secretly take some money

PLEASE GET OFF ON THE NEXT STOP

dude, gtfo of there! it's a bomb!

You mean "Check 'em". The apostrophe goes in the place of the letters that it replaced (in your case the letters "th").

Stand up and start yelling as loud as you can..."THERE'S A BOMB ON THE TRAIN"

Remember, no germans

>that moment you realize the explosives were placed by OP who is a secret jew

Grammar Nazi is best Nazi.

If it was sandniggers, I would have snatched it.
They, most probably, got the money illegally.
They aren't going to call the police.
They couldn't do shit.
They try to chase me down or beat me up or shoot me, their big plan is foiled.

If you're still there, just grab as many bags as you can. If they impede you, call the police and report them. Tell them you heard them discussing illegal things.

It's a win-win situation for you.

call the gestapo, Now

do you feel in charge?

I mean technically it's your money anyway

No, grammar Nazi is most annoying Nazi. NAZI, Nazi is best Nazi.

Once you have it, turn it into the police and report everything.
They'll probably give you an award and you'll bring down a lot of bad people.

Sweet sweet irony...

An award worth $10 or a bag full of $10k............ hard choice

no. not at fucking all bane.

Hopefully they kill you

>stealing from new germans
>framing new germans
It's like you want to go to jail forever.

thats the spirit

F

I was considering keeping it were I in his shoes but I'd rather see 12 sandniggers in jail for the next 15-20 years than have 10k.

Call the police at least for fucks shake!

post more of her

F

Maybe they're wondering why they would leave money in a bag, before a German patriot threw them out of a train.

More like 12 sandniggers in jail for 15-20 seconds and then you get to go to jail for the rest of your life except not really because you die after a prisonwide gangrape 3 days in.

don't be so racist

>still being a Graamar Nazi

>new germans

It's like you a useful idiot.

>last op post was 20 mins ago
>sand niggers and possible bomb
rip OP

>Do you have police?
kek

>Implying they would testify that you "stole" from them because they were engaged in even shadier dealings with said money
>implying they would even know how to articulate that you framed them, let alone understand the concept of it

If you "heard" them discussing it, you are an eyewitness. Their word against yours.
Nobody is going to believe a bunch of shady Arabs with 10k being exchanged on a train vs an upstanding German citizen.

I'm off. fuck that. there were at lest 20 of them there (all guys ofc).
all other whites from that part of the train moved. also enjoy what people we have at our McDonalds right outside the station

Get the luger Hans!

Pull out your kukri and start dismembering folks

>Their word against yours.
Good luck with that.
>Nobody is going to believe a bunch of shady Arabs with 10k being exchanged on a train vs an upstanding German citizen.
PFAHAHAHA, good one. Shitposting or just retarded?

Get the luger Hans!!

Thanks senpai. I'll keep that in mind.

>the retarded bitch on left

Is she waiting to get enriched?

kek keep posting more

They're going to need to establish what they were doing with that much cash on a train.
How they got it in the first place.
What were they exchanging it for.

Any cracks in that story, they immediately lose their credibility, even in a place as Cucked as Germany.

niggers only care about money and trinkets if they are counting their cash on the train they aren't going to blow it up, just exit your carriage and walk in the opposite direction they do if they get off at your stop

that's Rage after storm