A tranny just hit on me

A fucking tranny just hit on me online, i was so fucking shocked that i was polite..
fuck..
The perils of online dating

Don't be shy OP :3

I'm not so unkeen on Penis..

Anyone can see you are clearly lying

Go on the date and kill it.

mate what site are you using that you got such bad luck?

This is the only option, OP

Call him 'hormone addled'

This. Do this, OP.
I command you.

Go have sex with him, faggot.
Also what site is this? For a friend...

I know it must be hard for a leaf to understand that someone was hit on by a tranny or that he is unkeen on penis... but i'm sorry its the truth leafy

user, it's normal heterosexual sex since it's a woman's penis

Reverse image search. Sounds like /fit/ fucking with you

At least he did not use any of their typical rhetoric / name calling. Seems okay besides being a faggot

Is s(he) thicc tho?

I heard somewhere, and i'm not sure where probably in leaf land that its sexist to have a preference of no trannies and its racist for white people to have a preference of anyone non white

talking about the bible first thing you do

I can assume you would already be sucking his dick if there was no bible

just shock

She wants you to sign up somewhere else to see her pictures that she can't share for some reason.

I'm not afraid of much but i'm afraid of this... not the killing part... the tranny part

Post pics of hirm

say you voted trump. that'll shut him up.

Nah basically i'm living in Hong Kong working... and its an asian dating site.... its a site full of desperate Filipinos.

>get told that I always look mad.
>Begin to smile more.
>Get mistaken for being gay at work.
>Stop smiling
>Customers write on online survey
>"Store is very clean, but user needs to smile more".
>Stop smiling

Smiling is gay

>full of desperate Filipinos.
Canada?

Lol

fucking leafs

except 1puglife he is a fucking hero

please tell me your using a proxy or fuck off

Israelisingles.com

Just make sure its dick is locked in chastity, so you don't have to touch it by accident, and get a bj or some anal.

Then fuck her anus.

>her

>(you)

A woman with a man's mind. Sounds ideal.

What are you some sort of a bigot?

post pics of shim

Good thing it was online.

It wasnt a tranny, but several years ago I worked in a mall and a fag who worked at the Vans store asked a coworker (who was my exgf's sister) about me, if I was single... Saw her talking to the dude, who looked like just some regular dude with a long beard and tattoos, I didnt think anything of it. She comes walking up laughing and told me he was asking about me... Man that shit was a shock, like getting news a good friend was in a car accident clinging to life.

checkin noodle soup with q soda on the side

I have resting German face. So I always look mad if I'm not doing anything else with my face. Get asked why I'm mad all the time. I want people to fuck off so i just tell them "those fucking Jews". Get left alone.

show your flag or we are gonna pretend you are a p.i.l.

Was either a troll or catfishing. Careful user.

This is how you cure their mental illness.

This is literally the same shitty logic people use when they say 'traps aren't gay.'

>loving the male mind

literally the gayest think itt

As I said expat working in Hong Kong....

You fucking southern european swine

but then he/she will win

They're all there on work visas, so the second they can hook a man they can stop riding dick on Sundays for extra cash and dealing with working a cleaning job that could potentially disappear any day.

Used to be my go to strategy to hit up wan chai and get some succ on the cheap when the Malaysian and Filipino cleaning ladies were off work.

I've had fags hit on me... just told em to fuck of but trannies fucking scare me man

>your my ideal guy
>your

1/10 would throw """her""" off a bridge again.

Haha yeah man. I hit it and quit it. I have three of the fuckers working for me costs me 125$ US a week.. have someone who can cook and another clean my flat a driver

Say you don't date anyone with a bigger dick than you. Then its not about being transphobic, its just about being insecure.

Thats my argument anyway as a small penis guy.

They are asian... there penis is smaller.

2d traps aren't gay. learn the meme.

'IT' messaged me back even after that
don't know if troll or not

At least post pictures of it so we can advise you whether to get a blowy or not.

>but trannies fucking scare me
That's because you know you'll like it

It's worse logic than that because it's shaming people for preferences that they can't control, and attempting to force people to know-what-just-ain't-so, ie that men are women.