I hate sanctimonious veterans...

I hate sanctimonious veterans. I see them at McDonalds all the time wearing their fucking combat fatigues like they think they're in fuckin Kabul... bud you're in America... do you want me to buy you breakfast LOL... all those welfare queens deserve is a bullet to the head

Retarded enough to serve in war for corporate interests and treated like used goods once they're back.
>Muh country needs me

Faggots, they should have died on a landmine.

>Be uneducated beta permavirgin neckbeard
>Be jealous of alpha male in shape
>Post a pathetic rant on Sup Forums
>T-That w-will teach 'em, real man fight with honor and katana for their waifu

I am jelly of you vecause your flag look like Québec's flag.

I would love to shitpost under my flag.

>I see them at McDonalds
>wearing their combat fatigues

They wear their uniform, you wear yours.

Now, is the ice cream machine broken, or what? I'm trying to get a fucking McFlurry.

I thought the Navy guys wore blue camo?

Do you live near a base fuckwit?

@132120279
>that flag
>that post
sorry, op, i dont hand out (you)s to mentally retarded children.
saged for being horrible b8, and underage op

They'll all be wearing that green one soon.

The green was traditionally for land-based sailors (seabees, spec-ops, and people attached to those types of commands).

A few years ago, they decided that they will begin shifting to everybody wearing green.

The navy likes changing up the uniforms.

I'd rather be all those things than to be a glorified welfare queen who slaughters innocents for israels oil money

Person trying hard to fit in or your average handicapped Sup Forums user?

They're usually recruiters, dummy. They have to be in uniform. They're on the job.

Why do veterans wear their military outfit in public?

obligatory

spbp

I hated my time in the USMC but their rule about not wearing that shit in public was admirable.

Individual service people aren't responsible for the kike agenda, you faggot, they're just doing a job they think helps their nation, which even if its misplaced is more than I'm sure you'll ever do.

for attention

>i hate communism
>joins the army and lives off welfare the rest of his life

Hmm...

They're not vets. They're active duty. If you ever see someone in a military camouflage in public, then that person works for a recruiting station nearby.

How do I know? I am in the military and I saw a fuck ton of them once in a recruiting station.

A lot of active duty don't live on base so must travel out into the civilian world every day. The Marines have a rule about not going around and doing shit in public while wearing them but the army doesn't give a shit they'll wear it all over like assholes.

>all those welfare queens deserve is a bullet to the head

I know a vet who, on Veteran's Day, eats at Denny's, Perkin's, and a bunch of other restaurants like that for free. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It's pathetic how much everyone gives to these too-dumb-for-college morons on top of the money they already get for service.

>sign a private contract to do work
>somehow communism
Nigga u dum

If they're in that uniform they're navy and probably getting a meal on the way to work you retard.

Lurk more and learn to quote, newfags.

> (You)
>I'd rather be all those things than to be a glorified welfare queen who slaughters innocents for israels oil money

But you are one, limpwristed faggot. When you are paying your tax, you send money to (((them))).

Sit on my face Marxist fucktoy

Thats exactly whats going on. I think ROTC still wears unis too

Yeah man, fuck those guys. God forbid they want to stop at McDonald's to get something to eat to/from work.

this is retarded, it's not welfare if you work for it

>Wearing military clothing all the time
I guess it is a comfy clothing. Maybe it is for social purposes, like if you want to meet another soldiers and make friends with them.

You know, just like the kek movement and all those retarded Trump's frogs.

That guy is active duty and is just wearing that uniform because that's what he has to wear to work..

They hate you too you fat fucking idiot.

Mickydees contracts with the military and builds on or near bases with active uniformed members, all of whome are sick of the same chow and have an hour to blow.

That's probably an on-base McDonald's. When are these cum-worshipping mods going to get rid of this aids-spreading flag system?

I hate sanctimonious Legionaries. I see themeating Roman bread for Roman citizens all the time wearing their fucking lorica squamata like they think they're in fuckin germania... bud you're in Rome... do you want me to buy your bread LOL... all those welfare queens deserve is a pilum to the head

>sees them all the time
>thinks they deserve a bullet
>hasn't done
lmao you pussy. what's stopping you?

>fought in a war that created the worlds largest outdoor fun and training park for terrorists in Irak and Syria
Modern day veterans are even worse than Vietnam veteterans! They actively fought to make the world a far less safe place.

Why only mc Ds,implying veterans aren't vegans?

This, it's like saying anyone who works for the government is a welfare queen. Of course, I don't support a federal government, taxation is theft etc, but if we have one, anyone who works for it is equally guilty.

spbp, OP is an absolute faggot. He's probably on duty, you know working a job. OP sucks.

they wear their uniform because they are on their way to or home from work. Fuck off you cuck. How is this political. OP is a faggot.

Yep

They're active duty/guard and either on lunch or headed to/from work retards.

Almost all branches have started using camis as daily wear, they are a little more comfy and the theory is that being in combat uniform keeps everybody in the mentality to remember why they are there since we are at war technically.

Pre 9/11 though the uniform usually were more formal bravos for daily desk activities and whatnor

God bless you, based leaf.

>in shape
At McDonalds.

Nice

Which battlezone?

They probably have formations to be in. They can't change clothes all the time to appease your civilian feels.

OP is un-ironically a massive faggot

>all these statist bootlicks

Fuck off and leave Sup Forums forever
This guy knows whats going on

Fully agree.

I don't understand why would dumbest of Burger Goys, the cannon fodder goys, get any special treatment in anything in life?

I am happy with their suicide rates and I hope they go up, as well as their benefits being completely taken away from them, because it's the only thing just.

When you hide behind "patriotism" because you're inept in life to be anything else but a slave goy to Israel's bidding, and rep the "Burger Flag" where all you do is risk your life for the Star of David, I don't see why would you get any special treatment.

Dumb burger goy happy to risk your failed life and get some printed paper dollars in exchange for putting your life on the line for jews?

Seems to me they should be lucky if they get out of it alive, that's the biggest reward possible for being a dumb burger goy slave in the Army Corps of Israel's vassal state.

Oh yes, those veterans are in control of where they go to fight, let alone what type of undershirt they are wearing that day

>tfw i actually got to fight islamic extremists

felt pretty fucking good, what you got?

This.

Get bikelocked nigga

Pls don't be this retarded.

Some servicemen get tired of eating the same shit at DFAC everyday so they head out to mcdonalds to eat differently flavoured shit. They still have to return back to the barracks to continue living a miserable existence.

Veterans don't want to wear shit they were forced to wear put on for x years. They'd rather dress like a civilian and wear shit like Grunt Style T Shirts.

OP is just upset that transfags will have to wait six more months to join.

Why hide behind another flag, little leaf?

Very thankful my two grandfathers got to kill a few of you kraut bastards.

>statist bootlickers
If it wasn't summer you'd be in school 24 hours from now.

>shaming someone you know nothing about because they said something you disagree with

You come off as stupid.

McWage overnight worker here

I always slip vets and active duties the staff discount.

My manager sits in the office watching Netflix or sleeps. I practically work by myself so I do whatever the fuck I like as long as the checklist of cleaning jobs are done by the time he bothers to check/wake up.

You should be fighting their influence in our native land via meme warfare, not going to the middle east and fighting for Israel

You sure showed us, how will we ever recover from you calling us all out

pretty sure anybody who goes to a military academy is required to wear their uniform whenever off base

Those are Army fuckers. They can wear their cammies everywhere.

>What has OP done for this country other than be a shill for cultural marxism?

Without the "Sanctimonious Vets" You'd be raped and pillaged, if you were lucky enough to stay alive.

Just so you know, anyone higher rank then a sergeant, has to have a college degree. By then time you're a Master Sergeant, you're looking at guys with masters degrees and phd's. All officers have a minimum of a bachelors degrees, and higher ranking officers often have multiple masters and phd's

pretty edgy bro

I tried to join the Air Force and it took a week to get a human on the phone due to dead numbers, unreturned voicemails, and so forth, and then when I finally got to talk the dickhead said he'd call me back by the end of the day, or if not, Monday. Glad we're paying for that excellent service.

>bring the fight to your own country where it threatens your own family and friends

they really did a head job on you didn't they?

LOOK, MORE OF THE SAME
>SORRY CAPS

>do push ups and sleep in shitty beds for 8 months
>american hero

What about i wear my combats,and bring my oyster reciept discount?

>Muslims

>Innocent

Pick one

I work on a military base as a civilian contractor. I ALWAYS thank people for their service. It's important that veterans and active duty know they are appreciated!

It's a lot of thanking but they do a lot of service!

Ice cream machine roke, we got smoothies tho.

Thank you for your service.

What about non-vets in milsurp because some milsurp clothing is comfy?

> I don't know what I'll do with my life
> maybe I can enlist in war machine to kill "evil muzzies"
> I don't go there because of perpetual war policy of the military industrial complex
> I do it out of my beliefs
> my beliefs coincidentally align with the beliefs of Our Greatest Ally
> Coincidentally wherever Our Greatest Ally have trouble, we go there and take care of it
> Coincidentally, they don't do the same
> Coincidentally, they get 10 million dollars per day from US
> I am a proud US soldier
> I did it because I love my country
> I demand everyone respects me for doing something out of love for my country
> I'm not an insecure manlet faggot with latent homosexual desires
> I'm just a regular common alpha patriot who just wants to serve the country
> on most occasions I look either like a beta cuck faggot or a numale instagram beard-arm sleeve faggot
> I love my country
> I don't ask questions
> I do as I'm told
> Greatest Ally will always be Greatest
> America First
> 20 years, coincidentally, in Middle East

Here's the thing repukelicants don't get, if we didn't have the military we'd be perfectly fine. All the stuff about protecting our freedoms is bullshit, when's the last time America got invaded by England or whatever? Oh that's right, like 300 years ago. Our freedom's fine (except for trump) and some meathead shooting women and children in Afghanistan doesn't change things one iota.

>died on a landmine

1. Picture is of Navy servicemember
2. IEDs, not landmines

There it is. It was only a matter of time. Get some education. Learn how food, water and toiletries are produced. Need oil for all those things. Fuckin queer.

We have rules on where we can and can't wear uniforms.

Call their Supervisor if you have an issue.

Don't worry, America. The 3rd Autist regiment (Air A-Soft) will protect your fertile shores.

BASED, fuck nazis!

You know what a roasted Jap smells like? My Grand Pa did.

I like to offer up my daughters to gang rape by entire platoons of our veterans. It's the least I can do for the men and women who keep our country safe. Every American should be ready to fall to their knees and suck the cocks of these heroes in uniform. It's our duty to let them fuck us in the ass as a sign that we appreciate the difficult things that our brave heroes have to undergo every single day.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

You are a fucking idiot. If we didn't have a military every country and their mother would destroy us in literally an instant.

We aren't invaded *because* we have a military

I dont think we should be using them as Israel's canon fodder, but we fucking need the military presence we have to maintain our position.

a ballet and some bread?

>tfw i support a strong israel/us alliance
>i give 0 fucks about european peasants that bow to monarchies
>i fought islamic extremists for four years straight
>read all the pent up rage eurocucks and libcucks have on Sup Forums daily
>give 0 fucks
>i got mine

how does it feel to have shitposting as your only outlet?

I'm thinking of taking hebrew lessons honestly, just so i can communicate with my greatest ally.

You wrote this sarcastically but it's pretty accurate
Reevaluate life

>What has OP done for this country other than be a shill for cultural marxism?

Isnt advocating against the military aka welfare queens the opposite of cultural marxism

when you kill and pose with dead children at 10 but have drag show at 11

Shareblue needs to up its training. This is just sloppy.

>anarcho-capitalist flag
>is upset someone gets free things for doing a job defending his shitty capitalistic Ideals

You can't make this shit up.

Isn't this just evidence of your personal failure? They would happily be your pmc if you had the resources to enter a contract.

Underrated