Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackHoward
twitter.com/DeanDobbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck is this shit

>LE RAID THIS YOUTUBE COMEDY SKETCH

kill yourself underage faggot

you sound butt hurt

I'm not going to give them the views, but if they use the words kike, Jew, or nigger it can be reported for hate speech and deleted.

They do it to Murdoch Murdoch all the time

NYPA

Fuck you, it's funny and well put together. Believe it or not most normal people don't have the time of day to go out of their way just to dislike some video because a 14 year old who watches anti feminist YouTube channels and thinks he's alt right now told us to.

They got the nose on Hitler right.
A kike nose for a kike tools.

fuck is this shit

Do people actually find this funny? A four minute sketch filled with one or two (extremely bad) puns?

the first half was actually funny, but the end was really bad, they couldn't get their message across while being funny

Nah, it's extremely stupid and shallow. I don't think it is a propaganda, personal attack or that it was done with evil intent though,

was that supposed to be funny? i got about a minute in and had to stop because it was just so awful.

should have just paused it immediately, disliked and closed tab

awful

Awful , just awful.

Chuckled when he tried to hail the bartender and everyone saluted.
Pretty decent video tbqh.

I disagree with it completely, but it's a well made skit. Also I don't really care.

I didn't know whether to like it or dislike it. On the one hand, it was funny and it seemed to trigger naziboos like OP. On the other, it seemed to normalize faggotry but since OP is a faggot, too, I've decided I might as give the video a thumbs up

>"The Alt Right are literally nazis! Amirite guys?"

Olly fucking shit, what an original and unique take, especially with that last 3 seconds shot of him staring at the camera trying REAL hard to guilt trip.

Just call this shit propaganda, and while it's funny in some places it's cause you are laugthing at them.

Also, the fact that this shit was made by two brit cucks who have no problem with Amhed raping little girls is telling of the leftists cowardly hypocrisy.

Nah, it's just pretty uncreative and shallow - not pushing boundaries. The decor was cool though, I'll give them props.

>I disagree with it completely, but it's a well made skit. Also I don't really care.

ADBLOCK ON AND DISLIKE = NO JEWGOLDS

That's like every comment on the video lol

more of the
>Le Alt Right is Ebil Nazis xD

these people are morons and just created the biggest strawman AND dehumanized themselves.
>Le Ebil SS Alt Rightist gives sad story about them feeling alienated and shunned from society
>the two gays guys can't relate to it at all

as far as political satire goes, this fails horribly.

I upvote it. It isn't cringe propaganda like morethanarapefugee it's just a joke about nazis, happens literally all the time chill the fuck out gaylord.

That's not a fucking pun, Carlos.

Pretty fucking good until the end wew lad.

That's funny as fuck.

תתחיל המלחמה אם סוריה כבר אין לי הזמן לחכות כ״כ לארץ ישראל השלימה. כהנא צדק

die, twice

I suppose it could be considering it's about a gay bar skit.

Disliked.

Fucking le ebil nazi shit is so cringeworthy and played out.

It was kind of funny until the last 20%. Then they tried to turn it into some kind of shitty social progressive commentary.

people find many things funny
your kind of humour has been heavily influenced by 4chinz and the consequences will never be the same

Liberals just cant help themselves from bashing you over the head with a stupid fucking message instead of letting the satire help you arrive at their conclusion.

They always overplay their hand. No subtlety.

There will be no war with syria.
More likely with the hezballah
>Tfw i serve at north border
>Tfw i am probably a Target for them
>Mfw going to kill some muzzies
>Mfw i die first

It was pretty funny really. The ending was garbage, but I laughed.

Take a look the Twitter accounts of the faggots who made the videos:

twitter.com/JackHoward

twitter.com/DeanDobbs

They are MAD AS FUCK at the (small) numbers of dislikes and the comments pointing out their hypocrisy & cowardice.

You can taste the salt, that also seem to legitimacy believe that "the Nazis" are the biggest thread on the world. Kinda sad, one could find the video funny but still point out the inconsistencies.

This. Most of the part it just looks satire so i don't see any harm in it.
Anyone taking it literally seriously is either far left or a young far right.

I was cringey as fuck, but I chortled at some of those cocktail names, "sex on the beach at Normandy" and such.

Disgusting ending

kek.
I wouldn't know; I never went to the video on youtube. There's not much more I think should be done about it.
They make false comparisons between alt-right and Nazis... It's easy to disprove and make them look bad. Besides, calling us Nazis is about as original as pepe or kekistan.

>fags sleeping together with their shirts on
Nah.

This video isn't even that bad. If anything it normalizes us to the masses. I laughed and I deleted my dislike.

That bar looks fucking awesome btw. I want to go.

your passive compliments to dogshit are gay

omg lols alt right btfo!!!

>That will never happen in real life

Someone edit this to be about Comet pizza and pizzagate

I'm sorry that I'm capable of disagreeing with the message while still thinking it was well shot and executed.
Stop acting like this content or being called a Nazi bothered you.

It's Sup Forums who actually gives credence for the left to go around calling everyone nazis. Because some of you guys are literally nazis you give the left legitimacy to claim that trump is giving rise to extreme views. Ironically enogh, Sup Forums existing actually is detrimental to its own end goals.