Muslim rapists of retarded 5-year old girl given probation

> last summer, five-year-old Jayla Peterson was orally and anally raped and then urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys, two from Iraq one from Sudan, in the town of Twin Falls, Idaho, as one of the Muslim boys videoed the attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhGbT5IHK5Q

Why are muslim child rapists not punished appropriately?

archive.is/WnobJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>as one of the Muslim boys videoed the attack.

link to video?
asking for a friend

Im not even alt right, but given this is america and you have guns how has the dad not shot them yet

>americans upon hearing news of the islamification of europe
>"lmao euros are such fags, us americans would fight back!"
>americans now
>*cucky silence*

Good thing the media thinks this is nothing to worry about, quit being such bigots
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94

Reminder this is the incident that created the term Fake News. No one remembers this. They started that shit because they were having trouble with the coverup of this story

because gun owners do not simply shoot people.

Most Americans who own guns have never shot at a person or plan to. It's literally the same thing as an autist's hobby with comic books, they just collect them and shoot them for sport. Keep this in mind every time Americans brag about guns. It's a dying plea of desperation.

Because it turns out most people who legally own firearms are somewhat law abiding.

Reason being, the Muslim immigrants came from a secret immigration program secretly operating out of universities. They were illegally immigrated from within a college in Idaho.

Fuck that. I'm law abiding as hell, but if my kids rapists were let off like that, I'd be waiting outside court with a hammer to take them for a ride...

He isn't Muslim obviously

Because he violates tens of Muslim rules by doing it

The law is literally letting someone go raping your child I would be flipping out in such a situation.

>asking for a friend

Lol sure

didn't Alex Jones cover this?? and the MSM said it was a conspiracy

Oh, I agree, I'd murder the fucker in the street with an audience had he done that to my kid.

Honestly, some vigilante shit would be more than justified. And in my opinion should happen, so people like the judge know that this shit doesn't fly.

But that doesn't change that legal firearm owners are some of the most law abiding people .

Go on. I remember this being the first time the left started using the term but I don't know about this college thing.

See

fucking cucks, family is above all

They were gud boys getting their life together on their way to collage, they dindu nuffin

> Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims, and the youngest one was called “the biggest victim of them all.”

> The court heard all about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are. They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from having to go through courtroom proceedings.

> After this lovefest, which lasted for five hours in the courtroom, all three boys were sentenced, one after the other. All three were given probation. They were not found guilty of rape, but of sexually lewd conduct.

>follows the five pillars of Islam

suddenly they ain't Muslim. really makes my neurons fire.

Cool plan that will change nothing, retard.
Targeting the judge is a much more solid plan.
I mean how do you think the mud slimes get off so reliably in the first place?
There's no way these judges aren't receiving threats from the perpetrator's family / gang / mosque.

I mean,those fuckers werent even remorseful

Seriously man, seems like nowadays youll have to give your kid a gun aswell in america

I notice how nowhere in the article does it mention the ages of the boys.

If I remember correctly, the two boys that touched her were eight and ten years old, and there was a 14 year old that was there but didn't actually do anything to her. Needless to say, given their ages and their bodies the term 'rape' is a stretch.

Hence probation. Unless you actually think that an eight year old should be sent to prison.

Punching and fighting sure

Rape? You dont need to explain that to a kid jfc.

rapists should be castrated or put to death

You do know we can own RPGs right?
I mean look at some of the sandy pit shootings on vice.

That doesn't make them victims you fucking faggot retard nigger
Sounds like the 14 y.o should have been punished severely from your own admission
Please fly to the middle east and kill.yourself

> a 14 somalian couldn't rape anyone
Please. They should be deported along with their entire fucking family. Nobody needs these animals around.

All refugees in this country got here with Soros, Clinton, Obama money.

A large number are coming in through Boise Idaho and then being systematically spread throughout the country

Public Execution is the only option

>oh user, they weren't syrian, they were from sudan and iraq
>therefore the story is mostly false even though a 5 year old was attacked and pissed on

How do people think this way?

No! Why the fuck would I want to make these little shits wards of the state?! They and their families should be shipped back to their sand nigger hell hole. How else did kids age 7-14 learn it was okay to molest a girl? From their subhuman ape parents. Send them all the fuck back and dont let another one in.

You dont deserve to fly that flag.

And people wonder with nigger and sand coon dictators are such cunts. Of course they are, they know it's the only way to keep these animals in check.

>travel ban

You know what's sad with the US? If they had 15% or 20% of Muslims like France or the UK, it'd be already over for them. With all your diversity laws, equality shit and assault jewish lawyers it'd be Dearborn all over the place with mosques blasting Islamic shit 24/7.