Military material stolen from portuguese army depot

so this is the list of the stolen army stuff from a portuguese army depot a few days ago:

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/U0IF9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>264 units of plastic explosive PE4A

Happy Bastille Day everyone!

That was the one that really caught my eye. That's a whole lot of boom boom.

>264 units of plastic explosive

Kek, they tried to steal rocket launchers in train yesterday too here, doesn't smell good.

What's our prediction on where the happening happens? If not Bastille day in Marseilles, I am betting Barcelona.
When they say units of plastic explosive, is that like a kilogram or what?

bumpinho

Why the fuck is the inventory in spanish

>264 units of plastic explosive

somebody is about to have a bad time :^)

This list might have been screen capped from a Spanish news source? Just a guess.
Seriously, I am very curious to know how they qualify a unit of plastic explosive. If they are in fact kilos, and someone has stolen over 500 pounds of C4 then we are going to get a serious fucking happening. Like, demolish a whole city block level happening.

Can I have a quick rundown on what has been stolen?

It's in the OP, idiot

Because portuguese media is in the government's pocket and it's not putting the real numbers out there. Spanish media has no such concerns

Even LAW's in the inventory? Damn son

Fuckin Australia with the bantz there, eh?

Okay i'm an idiot, but I really want it written out in English

Cartouches, Grenadas, Explosivo platico, mostly.

Is it me, or is this written in Spanish, and not in huehuehue?

In any case, they knew what they were after.

inb4 3424th generation well integrated muslim working in the army has helped other muzzies from the outside

come on lads, engage the weaponized autism and let's find who works in that base because sure as fuck they knew what they were after and had help

A shitload of C4, a few hundred frag grenades, tear gas grenades, and grenade launchers and a bunch of 9mm ammunition. Think Mumbai+ level ordinance and all of this with a major French holiday approaching. Thanks, Schengen!

That's possible. Also to answer your question, I don't know what they call a unit but it's likely a block of plastic explosive, whi h equals to around 1.25 pounds.
Stop being a paranoid retard, Portugal is really liberal when it comes to media and I've seen that shit list on several channels this morning, including both state channels like RTP and cancerous shit like CMTV.

>implying anyone on this board speaks Spanish much less huehue

sorry I can't speak mexico. Can mexianon translate?

I haven't seen such a complete inventory anywere in the nacional media

They stole 44 Anti-Tank launchers as well.

That's not an unreasonable demand. Some of the literal translations are a bit wonky, but they have stolen detonators for the plastic explosives as well. They made off with hand grenades in addition to the grenade launcher grenades, plus some light anti-tank weapons that are either improve M72 LAW or some other Nato equivalent kind of rocket propelled grenade. Fuck loads of explosive ordinance, basically. How is this not bigger news?

They extensively talk about shit like this at the journal da manhã every sunday morning m8. It's more of them underestimating the potential problems this is causing than anything else.
I personally don't really believe this will be used at a allahu akbar fest, that shit it probably going to be shipped to Mozambique or some other 3rd world shithole.

Fuck me sideways, over two hundred pounds of C4. Two pounds of that can blow a concrete reinforced steel I beam in to dust.
Jesus Christ, so much for police armored vehicles. This arsenal is the makings of literally dozens of high casualty terrorist attacks. Holy shit the summer of happenings is upon us.

Criminals here steal explosives to blow atm machines, looks like you are going the same way

>shitstorm approaches

This is definitely a possibility, assuming their were Portuguese military involved in the heist those guys wouldn't want to shit where they eat. That would also be the best outcome for the EU, otherwise their free movement open borders lovefest is about to get a very rude awakening.

Kek, nothing your criminals do surprises me anymore Brasil.

Blowing up atm machines is actually extremely common in Portugal for some reason. It doesn't explain some of the stolen stuff though, unless they want to sell it.

Looks like a new european fashon trend to me...

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

Cool.

>1450 packs of 9mm
>264 units of C4 explosives
>Over 150 offensive grenades
>Tear gas grenades
>Grenade launchers with grenades
>41 Anti Tank Launchers

You could start a war with this type of equipment

I bet it was ETA

Realistically it's probably going to get sold to Jihadis in France for buttloads of Saudi terror money. Frogs need to get ready for terrorists with missile launchers 2bh

One terrorist group is now better armed than the entire German military.

Happens a lot around Europe. Booming black market for high end items that cannot be easily purchased legally.

They are being sold and stockpiled by someone regardless, and I very much doubt they are going to any official armed forces.

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

how do you just steal that much shit from an army depot?

>41 Anti Tank Launchers
>9mm
>war
maybe in luxembourg

>ISIS warning france they are going to have major terrorist attacks if they don't comply with their demands
>this
DEEBLY GONCERNED :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's Portugal they were probably all sleeping during their daily Siesta session

If they steal your explosives they lose.

>264 units of C4
>150 grenades

Rest in pieces Bastille and Notre Dame

supply people, we have a court case of supply officers selling weapons and parts

You could easily make due holding a position for a short period of time and inflict casualties with the equipment they stole. I remember a story from a memoir on the Korean war. A platoon attacked a small hill which only had a roughly fireteam-sized force holding it. They couldn't take the hill because every time they advanced the Norks would just toss grenades over their trenches down the hill.

>feeling sad for the people that wanted this

thats why you have a carl gustav and lob the HE on a timer, and send your trusty munitions carrier in first after expending the ammo on him

So last Bombathon it was France. This time it's the UK. What would be the coup de grace with over 100 kg of explosives?

You don't understand we're talking about Urban combat and Shock attacks here

No terrorist in France is gonna be bombing some field in the open

>you cant use a carl gustav in urban
thats were youre wrong kiddo

>granadas de mano ofensivas

why is this so funny

Islam & Terror Networks/Groups are soon going to start taking land by force in Europe.

[Pic Related, Read it & Watch the Shill Tactics being used against the KB threads/Comments. Stop the shills, stop some of the Terror Attacks in Europe]

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>24 of some kind of multidimensional gateway thing
>1 thing that cannot be comprehended

oh fuck oh fuck we are really fucked now aren't we

OK, jokes over Moshe please tell your cousins in Portugal to stop opening the military base gates. Please.

>thats were youre wrong kiddo
Esti, the absolute madman

[Kaitseliit detected]

I think its time we did another investigation

>The loot of what was stolen in the arsenal (located just 100 kilometers from the border with Spain) is completed with 22 coils of thread used for traction activation, a decompression trigger, 24 inert multidimensional lateral traction triggers; 102 explosive charge units (CCD10, CCD20 and CCD30 models). The assailants also carried 264 units of PE4A type plastic explosives , 60 IKS starters and 30.5 units of explosive sheets .

>The 18 hand grenades of tear gas are of several models: six of them are of the CS / MOD M7 type, ten are of the model CM Anti-riot - M / 968 and two are hand grenades Triplex CS. As for the offensive grenades are of type M321 and M962. The 44 anti-tank rocket grenades are 66 millimeters with M412A1 fuse, with M72A3-M / 986 LAW launcher.

in archive.is/U0IF9

minus grandpas walking sticks i got it all

yeah cause i can totally read that gibberish you monkey speaking cunt

Explosiva = Explosive

They got some good 3rd party """armories""" down there.

9mm would be find if you had some SMGs and were fighting in buildings and tight areas against people with no body armor

LISBON, Portugal — Defense officials in Portugal say they are compiling a list of weapons and ammunition stolen from the national armory in a brazen daytime raid.

The Portuguese Army and the Defense Ministry say hand grenades, 9 mm ammunition and perhaps other weapons were stolen from the arsenal, which had no electronic surveillance and was guarded by military patrols.

Officials said Friday they won't provide further details until the military police have concluded an investigation.

Defense Minister Azeredo Lopes said criminals broke in by cutting a hole in a perimeter fence.

Lopes described the robbery Wednesday at Tancos Air Base, 100 kilometers (60 miles) north of Lisbon, as a "very professional" job and a "serious" breach of security.

He said he has informed Portugal's European Union and NATO partners of the theft.

>anyone got details that dosent indicate this was an inside job

is such shitty security allowed?

So with this much explosive material they could pretty well level a bunch of apartment blocks, right?
Or infrastructure? Surely something like that could take out a dam and cause mass flooding?
Wonder what the plan is. Surely they'll just sell a bunch of the other stuff (eg: LAWs) but look to take out a few major targets.
Could we end up seeing more casualties then 9/11?
Even if they do I still wonder if Europe will actually wake up to what they've brought on themselves.

The National Guard Armory near me doesn't even have a unit on station. It is only watched by the city police who roll through less than 4 times a day.

The alarm system is from 1998.

>abo education

>very professional job
More like the guards on that base are retarded or were corrupt enough to be paid off. It would have taken quite a while to carry out all the ordnance, they would have needed a vehicle to load it in as well, possibly two.

>So with this much explosive material they could pretty well level a bunch of apartment blocks, right?

sure if they know what they're doing they could bring the building down
most likely they'd just severely fuck it up and make it uninhabitable

desu to me, another terror attack in west EU just feels like its done in iraq, wont care unless it was done in a retarded way

What a coincidence isureis wonder what group would even need such material.

I speak German and Spanish. What's your problem? Too stupid to learn how to speak?

Probably some down on their luck miners.

Previous thread:
Pic related -
Sup Forumsack PT Armed Forces soldier opinion:

Antonio salazar had risen back from the dead and will bring the estado novo

Well if this ends up in the hands of islamists this could be a very interesting summer,especially if they don't use it all at once

It had to be a Spanish media - El Espanhol - to release the intel with the full inventory. Even weekly Portuguese Expresso had to source from them.

>Well if this ends up in the hands of islamists
They got a lot of ""depots""" spread thorught out France and Germany.

Just track down all the mudslime and niggers which have worked on that base in the last year or so and you'll find who done it.

m72 a3

Got a spent one of those. Hard too hit a moving target accuratly.

Looking at the rest of the list it looks like someones shopping list for Assasinations & generall terrorism.

I mean 9mm? Are these guys planning to use all this shit with fucking glocks?

atleast im far away for know... 2 days. Could have sailed far into france by now.

Anyone got any idea of the dimensions a full shipment of this stuff would use?

Thanks. Was just about to pop into archive.

>Anyone got any idea of the dimensions a full shipment of this stuff would use?

It would all fit into a box truck.

>Seized
Shame.
I wonder what are they waiting? are they short on volunteers or are the security services watching them closely?

Fuck off kike no-one asked your opinion

plus some 9mm parabellum ammo.

Mossad settings up a false flag.

>>Is it most likely? More than for any guerilla scenario?

>Yes, by the type of material. My concern is that this can be used in a terrorist attack.
>The grenade launchers are fundamentally anti-icers for the defense of military cars. It is used once and it ends.
>The attack grenades cause more is shock, noise and shock waves. They are not fragmented. 9mm ammunition can be used on light machine guns and wartime guns.
>The type of material leaves many concerns.

>Who can have this material now, who cares?

>It was people who knew about the armament, who planned everything very carefully. They knew what they wanted and this reveals a detailed study. It smells like an order, it's war material and it would almost point to the trail of terrorism. I do not see another one so credible.

We are always hyped but I am pretty sure they will end up selling it.. it's NOT happening. Again. Sad!

>264 units of plastic explosives
There is a very very happy /k/omando out there somewhere

Portugal has an army? Since when?

>9mm
>lmg

more pressing matters at hand

They just need to steal a fucking nuke to reach payday 2 levels