Molyneaux and Faith Goldy talking about Elsa Gate

Faith goldy is talking about elsa gate and how youtube is complicit in promoting pedophilia, violence, gore, the occult/satanism, and degeneracy to young children

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/69wbxW6YEdQ?t=13m38s
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Finally someone making threads about it again, haven't seen one in a while

>promoting pedophilia
>and degeneracy to young children
It's 2017 tho

Trafficking occurs in certain Disney Parks.

So people are very aware of these types of videos.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

is there a discord?

This pic is a screen cap of an elsa video found by an user from the last thread i started around 4 days ago ot had around 400 replies

But youtube pulled the ad revenue on videos like this though.

Not sure, are you able to link? Never used discord

Can someone settle this once and for all? How old is faith goldly?

No they didnt shill

anyone got the rundown picture im trying to show a friend

28, she says so in this episode

Here's the vid - Faith Goldy is doing God's work; Bless her.

youtu.be/69wbxW6YEdQ?t=13m38s

The reddite semites were giving short bans to cover up discussion. I got banned for 2 days for "/x/-tier ARG bullshit" when the only things I posted had clear evidence.

This shit is just some failed YouTuber trying to troll whoever he can. You guys are so gullible.

Literally nothing to see here. Go back to bed.

Damn she looks mid 30's easily.

Shit the fuck up, there's thousands of videos with millions of views each. Each video has satanic symbolism and pedo imagery/mimeing

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Mods still banning people over this?
That's not suspicious at all btw.

I got banned for 2 days for making the last one

3 days for me. The mods really stifled discussion pretty gud on this one as soon as it started to blow, they should be really proud for being part of the problem. I'm sure they sleep really well at night.

They're probably pedos too.

"Ironically" i have to do 15+ captchas for every post now

I'm not denying this thing I'm just tired of hearing about it. In a way I'm tired of it because I know nothing is going to happen with it. Maybe people could try raisin their kids instead of letting random dildo "content creators" do it for them. I don't know, just a thought.

>that word vomit of a video title

Elsagate= ARG disinfo being astroturfed by alt-lite

I remember that one, it eas the last good, possibly non-saged thread was it?
Those who say it's ARG are shills and probably involved. These videos are targeted to children, some include children. ARG my ass.