What is your thoughts about this/pol/

What is your thoughts about this/pol/

twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/881541133888827393

>when you lose so bad you try to emulate your enemies winning strategy but you are too detached from reality to know what the fuck you're doing

I think it's glorious that we can shit on anything and those retards will take it as omg this is literally hitler.

I want to just go back to pre-normalfag Internet.

The great thing about this is that the harder they try, the more fun it is to ruin it. Dig up the old pee pee poo poo folders and get to work.

Joy Reid and MSNBC is cancer

why do you even care

Reverse it. Call everyone using pepe a nazi and report them, try to get them banned. At the same time post more racist/sexist pepe memes than ever. We need to keep this away from the normies.

It's like watching old Christians with the coke glasses from the 90s trying to make clean rap about Jesus.

I just find it amusing that they actually think this is newsworthy

save me blease

Joy Reid is a fucking joke and thankfully no one takes her seriously at all.

I find it amusing that the left, which has been in charge of culture, is finally starting to lose its grasp and is very obviously trying to desperately hold on. Being right-wing is actually counter culture.

CAN'T WAKE UP

why are liberals so lame?

Sad for MSNBC sinking to Buzzfeed tier reporting.

They are failing at everything they do and have resorted to attacking memes or anything else that doesn't fit into their way of thinking

It's a panhandling scheme by Furie because his creation took on a life of its own, and he's using "hate" as an excuse to monetize it.

It's fake.

where do i turn my pepes in i have a bunch

Pepe is a good boy. Let them "save" Pepe. That way, he will no longer be perceived in a purely negative light. Imagine a world where everyone, both left and right, love Pepe? I dislike the artist for being so biased but he is free to his opinions. Killing Pepe was not the answer. We must save the child as he would have done the same for us.

Pepe may kill the jews or hang nazis. He might even press the red button that nukes us all.. but he always has "the greater good" in mind. Pepe is pure and can do no wrong. Prophet of Kek, he is harbinger of a religion of peace. Praise Kek and Pepe.

I just find it amazing that they think they can control a meme.

It's like we are not living in the current year.

They're the mainstream now, but think they're still the youngsters rebelling against the likes of Ed Sullivan and Ronald Reagan.
Aside from that, their ideology is completely detached from reality, which means the golden rule of comedy "it's funny because it's true" is lost to them.

Meanwhile, we're making memes and redefining the yardstick.

How can we compete????

right here goy

No need. Just gotta keep Pepe safe.

Time to give up pepe

>leftists
>capable of feeling love

Being human is a prerequisite. They don't qualify.

We're done.

This.

s-shut up broflake! you're triggered af! hahah

I find it funny that they never mention anything about wojack