Let's talk about September

I was watching some videos last night regarding the Rapture and Revelations when it hit me that we may be in end times.

On August 21st, 2017 - there is a once in a lifetime total solar eclipse over the United States from Oregon to South Carolina. Pic related.

33 days later the stars and planets align and culminate in what's essentially the birth of Christ in the cosmos.

Anyway, let me explain why this has me stirred...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do these delusions persist all the time, or do you have periods of lucidity?

your shitty kike cult is not real you fucking cuck.

(1)

Revelations is marked by The Rapture where believers are taken from Earth to Heaven, and non-believers are "left behind". The period following this time is known as Tribulations. Tribulations is 7 total years, with the first 3.5 years being peaceful, and the last 3.5 years being total war, or as the Bible says "Wrath of God".

I believe the first solar eclipse is essentially going to be the rapture, marking the beginning of Tribulations.

This will cause pandemonium and spark not only a civil war, but a faith war specifically between Christians and Islam. There are too many clues lining up for this not to happen.

CERN is bringing Osiris back. But for what??

2033 is 7000 years since Adam and Eve expelled from Garden.
6000 since Noah.
5000 since Abraham.
4000 since Moses.
3000 since David/Solomon/Temple.
2000 since Jesus killed.
1000 year water in Jerusalem became poisonous.

Tribulation begins 7 years prior in 2026. End Times wouldve kicked off 40-50yrs ago(however you count a Jubilee)

> go to blessyahowah.com

Get on my level OP

(2)

There are first a few odd things about this. There is a second total solar eclipse over the United States in 2024... 7 years from the one we'll see in August, and an obvious bookend. This time however, the eclipse runs the entire United States from the Northeast to the Southwest I believe this will mark the end of Tribulations, and the time where Christ will return to establish his kingdom.

along this path of the first eclipse are numerous cities with names and symbols calling back to Muslim invasions in centuries past. also along this route are numerous, new Islamic faith centers. Could it be that once the Rapture occurs, the holy war begins and lasts for 33 days?

Then on September 23, 2017 the stars align and you have a cosmic birth along with a prophesied 3.5 years of peace.

2020 is the start of WW3.

lol wake me up when september ends

green day is a great band!

bump

Cassini flying into Saturn have anything to do with this? Anyways we can thank trump

Cx

What really spooks me is seeing jupiter in virgo with my own eyes. I know God gives us signs and stuff but how do we square the date setting with his word saying that no man, no not even the angels will know when that day comes. In context it seems like september might be our last hoorah.
>Wake me up when september ends
Wtf is up with these captchas?

>"WOOOOOOW BROOO I TOTALLY FEEL IT, YA KNOW????"
>"HOLY SHIT BRO IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING, I CAN FEEL IT IN THE STARS BROOOOOOO"

Fucking kill yourself you delusional faggot

The day AND the hour. The sun and moon blacken. Is it for three days? Not quite. The virgo thing matches sept 23. No third temple yet. Maybe this allows the shut down trump mentioned. Some tattoine sun of saturn probably. Jupiter and the head and the heel being bruised maybe with planet x. Who knows but if trump can win anything is possible

>oh look, it's a UN goon

I was looking at this last night. Will research more this week.

(3)

Consider the strange things that are happening right now. The government just created the Space Corps, possibly in anticipation of these events.

The strongest message Trump has been sending is Radical Islamic Terrorism, "The Snake" poem, and God. He, without directly telling America, is issuing a warning.

Every single bust at a mosque or traffic stop of a Muslim seems to yield a small arsenal of weapons. What exactly do you think these people are doing or teaching? Why is it that they are stockpiling? Why, over the last administration did Muslim """"resettlement"""" spike in number, and seem to be strategically placed?
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Trump is that snake

>Islamic terrorism exists
>HOLY SHIT BROOOOOO IT'S BECAUSE OF THE STARS BROOOO LMAO!!!!

Hi elliot shimon. Hows the synagogue of satan coming along with bibi. Stop shitting your pants you are convincing nobody. We are having a debate. Stick to the Bible. Or to how these signs are wrong