If you're so sure the Jews are behind everything

Then how come the Mossad doesn't eliminate any provocative 14/88 shitposters here?
If all you red pills have it right, don't you think your incitement would make you a target for silencing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/shzVhvD4V8M
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why doesn't Mossad also stop supporting ISIS? Jews are the eternal victims.

Because they can't. Too many of us. And a few good cases would create millions of new ones.
Besides, we own your country.

That would be too obvious, silly

the existence of actual Nazis validates the continued victim complex of the Jewish people as a propaganda tool

the Jews need Nazis like liberals need gun violence

Because it's better to pretend to be your enemy and commit crimes than just do crimes. Britain first!

Because Sup Forums is irrelevant.

antisemite here. Will work for mossad and infiltrate to cause infighting and subvert nazifrogs.

the intelligence agencies already control Sup Forums and it acts as a pressure release valve while allowing them to infiltrate monitor and control. The Jews don't have any reason to destroy it and only infiltrate to undermine.

Then how about just shutting Sup Forums down? Don't give me any alternative sites excuse, these never reach the traffic and notoriety of the original

this. Daily stormer= a Jews wet dream

It's easier to decry anti-semitism, even when its proponents are Yids themselves

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in "The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's.

At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project.

The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question."

View the PDF at Archive.org
archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/shzVhvD4V8M

LOL, on what grounds could Israel shut down an American website?
Didn't I tell you already that we own you? It's we who give orders here.

This site has more political and populist leverage than CNN, NY Times and Huffington
The only thing that compares to it is fox news at this point and that too may change if Trump ever blames them of spreading fake news

I thought the typical stance here is that of anything bad happens the Jews must've planned it out

Because they've convinced everyone that being anti - jewish is crazy. they're our greatest ally and all, don't forget the 6 million

Sup Forums is too valuable to the jews as a source of info and data mining.

because by doing that they would prove our point.

jews= ISIS

This isn't a bee hive where everyone thinks like stormfags.
And stop trying to play this Talmud school question game with me. I'm not your pupil.

>eliminate any provocative 14/88 shitposters here?

why would they ?

because they're worthless pathetic cucks who won't even voice their opinions in public view

Actually I grew out of Antisemitism some time ago, it became boring.
Nowadays I prefer LARPing as a homosexual Turk that is unaware of his homosexuality in threads.

Jews were behind the table leg I stubbed my toe on

Movin' up in the world, eh?

Jews are like mudlimes with white twist.

Well I don't know about you, but isn't the point of this board to LARP as something you can't do in real life just for fun?
I actually LARPed as a jew too for some time, I got really damn good at it I believe.
I suppose I'm not the only one here doing this stuff in order to fuck a little bit with people.

Jews are not the only group on the Chessboard. Globalists, Countrists(Which is what Zionists are), Elites, etc

Most people can't or don't want to "look beyond what the see". Which is why the other Groups are not that well known or investigated into.

Archives(did several threads talking about Jews & other stuff related to them): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

fuck off kike

You have such anger issues cuca, don't you have to flay a child today to make your rain god happy?

Because Sup Forums is a platform for Mossad lies, they mix lies with truth and try to win us over to their side.

Making martyrs is dangerous business. You just build a database and bide your time.

they play both sides

>making martyrs
>out of nobodies on the web
>who don't even have courage to voice their opinions in public

Let's be honest here, stormniggers aren't even a political force anywhere on the globe and just a group of memers on the web. Even the cuckstanis pathetic lot are more open with their pathetic shit than stormniggers. Just laying down some facts here.

Because brother we never have had that power. The fact that the Saudi royal family owns 6% of all publicly traded stock in the USA does not even make these retarded whites cringe in the least. That they alone have been spending over 1 billion a year to spread propaganda in the USA does not even register with them. That we have been warning them about Islam for decades is not even remembered. Stay well armed and call out C.A.R.E. and the Muslim student association(MSA) shills when you can. If we cannot save the whites then the world is doomed. Don't blame them brother they are a full standard deviation below us on average. Like a black is to them.

Hahaha, there's far more highly intelligent whites than jews otherwise we wouldn't rule the world.

because its better for the jews to be seen as victims rather than bullies. If you shut Sup Forums down or started killing people who talk about antisemitic topics you would just prove them right. Whereas if you play the victim and go "see hows these goyim persecute me" its much better for getting sympathy from the normies

>Oy vey goy its not the jews its the saudis
Semites are a group of perfidious snakes who both need to be physically removed from our societies

...and they're being controlled by the jews.

Nah, the only thing that controls me is my penis and my carnal desires. Wanna meet?

jesus christ frank

Too expensive. To keep money mossad make their targets die of old age.

The most important question you do not ask is: Can the jews teach me Kabbalah magic?
You know, stuff like levitation and turning people into mindless ghouls.
And if so, where can I sign up?

why is everyone here taking the bait

Didn't find any Turk bait threads :( Maybe I'll create one.

There is no need to. We're nobody and harmless, no one will believe us even if we say something. They rather silence famous and influential people like Michael Jackson, Patton, Fischer, Gibson, JFK, Kubrick etc. by either killing them or destroying their career

Mossad already has a team of people who are logging all the info that is here and on other social networks. If you write post or comment on the jews they trace the ip address and find out who you are. Ever wonder why so many neets are on pol? They use this information to block you from getting good jobs in the united states. Dont ask me how they block you my guess is google and gmail when sending resumes through email but the jews talked about this in 2014 that so i bet they have some program in place

>he thinks mossad has the power to murder random people across the pond, hidden behind 7 proxies

ISIS, pick a new narrative.

lenin was a jew though

What is CTR and Shareblue Alex

They are a little more interested in those atrocities that are "PROFITABLE".

There's no money is swatting a shit-poster?

>This site has more political and populist leverage than CNN, NY Times and Huffington
Then why am I too afraid to bring it up at the shul? Oh I know, because NO ONE ELSE DOES. As great as this place is it is still regarded as a cesspool to everyone in the real world and it is not discussed at kiddish, or in polite company. I am not kidding. When people ask me what I do for a hobby I say I go on "political forums," because I have never heard this place discussed outside of it, or amongst Jews I am converting Orthodox btw. Jews are the most intelligent and interesting and in fact most of Sup Forums respects you more than ever before now. My respect is part of the reason I went kosher and have been celebrating Orthodox Shabbat and holidays. I have been in the process for almost two years and am planning to finally meet a beis din soon. Don't worry too much about the Sup Forums posters that don't like you. You will see there are many here who really do like you.

This.
Saged.

Israel only exists because of American charity. Without our taxpayer dollars, you would all be dust. Never forget this.

Leaf poster think proxies actually hide your IP lol. They have the algorithm for thor proxy so they know how to trace it bace to you. It was invented by united states navy. Every other proxy is a joke compared to thor. 7 proxies meme is for script kiddies pretending they are actually user when your not. Unless you spoofed your ip and mac address use a war driver antenna and are attached to a public network miles away from cameras your not user.

The simple fact that Israel exists is the proof that the jews have 100% of every western government. Israel is a racist colony created only for jews, no gentile can demand israeli citizenship. Meanwhile jews setteled in every country in the world and are still entitled to their own jewish country. Israel was created in the West and it is western politicians that support that country with billions $ of aid every year, diplomatic support and their troops are sacrificed to maintain that colony in the middle of arab lands.