I've been seeing these pop up all over Lawrence, KS, and I bet they're popping up in other liberal cities too...

I've been seeing these pop up all over Lawrence, KS, and I bet they're popping up in other liberal cities too. What gives? (((Who))) is behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170204022130/http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/09/504969049/a-message-of-tolerance-and-welcome-spreading-from-yard-to-yard
archive.fo/7aoNV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think some of them say something like "hate has no home here." Are democrats handing these out? Are people buying them? Are they (((encouraged))) by anyone? Is it a church thing?

cross em out

Those are the ones I'm seeing.

Make a version of that sign with "Kill the infidel wherever you find him" or similar in Arabic and spread those around. It's not like those moron sissyfag SJWs would have a clue what it says.

Fucking Australians.

Is Lawrence really that liberal?

I saw one of those at the Episcopalian church.

Damned heretics they are.

Lololol there are two blue counties in this state. One is blue because of minorities, one is blue because of liberals. Lawrence is the latter

Lololol digits compell me. I just might >:)

Where are these coming from though??

God fucking damn I hate Lawrence. I'm from rural eastern Kansas and the fact that I have to share a state and soon a college with those fucking pukes makes me ill. I love the movie The Day After because a major plot point is that Kansas City and Lawrence get glassed. William Quantrill 2.0 when?

Shit, I thought Kansas was solid red. At least it's contained

Oh yeah. One of my friends has a chairman mao t shirt. I thought it was hilarious and asked him where he got it, but as soon as I had asked, I knew exactly what he'd say. Lawrence. Disgrace to the rest of the state.

>No Matter where you're from, FUCK YOU GO BACK

This shit is in Virginia as well.

There was some "get nuked" film made here back in the day. Don't hate us user, I'm a western Kansas guy but you gotta be able to appreciate everyone. They aren't raving mad liberals, it's comfy old people (KU is like any liberal campus tho)
Yeah it's containment
>disgrace
>bill self
Apologize
But WHERE does it originate!?

They're all over Atlanta along with I Stand with PP signs. I've seen small, tightly packed together town homes with lawns that are maybe 10 feet wide littered with these signs. Literally 85% of them have at least 3 signs in their tiny lawns. It looks like a graveyard of virtue signaling.

Also people buy this shit off etsy

Ok but it off etsy, but HOW did this catch on? WHO supplies them? WHO created the originals? WHERE did they start? If /we/ want to start winning the culture war we have to fight against shit like this.

Rock chalk Jayhawk, boys. I love Lawrence in spite of all the dirty liberals and hippies. I wish I still lived there in November of last year

Do you live in Lawrence now? The town has some good stuff, and you go out of the city limits and it's immediate corn fields. Maybe it's just some of the college students that give it the turbo commie feel.

Sentence structure needed some work. Should say "As soon as you go outside of town, there's corn fields everywhere."

It's definitely the college kids and professors and dirty hippies that never left after college. The rest are good old Kansas folk. There is nothing comfier than in between semesters in Lawrence Kansas

They're all over my fucking neighborhood of total white liberals...
You can thank the First United Methodist church for these.

METHODISTS REEEEE WESLEYAN FOR LIFE
Listen this user. Kansas is literally God-tier as a state. Forbes recently ranked it (again) as a top comfy town. And free state beer! And love garden!

From olathe, some antifa chalk drawinfs shkwed up on campus, but a few days later "communist scum" and " free helicopter rides" showed up. So at least theres some pushback.

We have them all over in Madison, WI as well. Ive thought about removing them from my neighborhood at night, but im not into degenerate shit like that.

KU is a fucking daycare for millennials and it totally dominates the culture of Lawrence.

All that would do is convince people that they're living amongst bigots and their SJW will go exponential. There is no way to deal with self defeatist lunatics

Lol at KU chalking anything protrump was literally punishable. I've got my LOCK HER UP sign on standby for triggering liberals when the happenings pick up. I'll timestamp so feel free to post in that eventual thread

According to this NPR article, it originated from some church somewhere. Other than that, this kind of thing spreads through word of mouth and social media.
web.archive.org/web/20170204022130/http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/09/504969049/a-message-of-tolerance-and-welcome-spreading-from-yard-to-yard

Hell yeah, glad to see its not only lefties there, the pre election salt there was fantastic!

>we have to fight against shit like this.
Ripping them down and throwing tantrums like (((they))) do doesn't work. It's better to be subversive. Like spreading signs substituting for the Arabic part and something like "This is our land now, Gringo." for the Spanish part. Although some white libcucks know Spanish, roughly zero know Arabic.

>you must be 18+ to post on this board
I left the church, but I'm a fucking better follower of Jesus than most of these fucking "Christians." JESUS WASNT A HIPPIE HE WOULD BE FURIOUS AT THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS RREEEEEEE
Yeah don't be degenerate

They hit Ontario in February and it was all over the news. This article is kind enough to show the ladies behind the movement here.

archive.fo/7aoNV

What you do is introduce yourself as a new neighbor and then make it known that you're an ex-con for a violent sex crime and then post their reactions.

I see these in Connecticut too. Ironically enough, only in towns and cities that no immigrant or refugee could realistically afford to live

25% of this *county voted Trump

*county. Lawrence specifically is even less :c
See Screencap this post and print it out so we know to spare you on the day of rake. Thanks user, will investigate that link- also thanks for archiving idk how to do that.
Yeah or don't, either way.

I'm not looking to fight against the whole city, but I like the idea of making subversive signs. I could put literal qoran quotes to safeguard in case people tried to get me in trouble or whatever (like they could)

That;s how it always works. After the election, rich liberals were so distraught that they felt they had to do something to make themselves feel better. One person puts up a sign, a neighbor sees it, likes it, and decides to put up in their yard too. Before long, half the neighborhood is covered in the signs and it becomes socially unacceptable to not have a sign.

Meanwhile the poor neighborhoods with the Spanish and Arabic speaking immigrants remain as crime ridden and sign free as ever.

Yeah, same here average median property value in my area is like 300-400k there'll be no migrant agency buying up housing here.
Just to fuck with people I change my SSID to "RefugeFromWhat" and "Your OwnCountrysNeedsYou"