How can you watch this and think Richard is not a fed?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6I5KJNy1jdg
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How anyone takes this guy seriously is beyond me.

Because we are not shitskins like you

What if I don't watch it or think about Richard and instead sage your faggot e-celeb thread because its garbage?

You can tell thats cut to shit. His tone of voice changes every cut. I'm betting the full interview is 1 hour long and thats all we got.

>if I keep saying it over and over, they might believe me

I'd love to watch this without all the cuts ;)

Richard Spencer spends much of his time trying to get whites and blacks fighting - a Jewish tactic - when he should be talking about the Jewish problem full time.

Jews put him on Jew TV so he can sabotage the movement. He does not represent us!

Is he getting fatter or is his head getting taller and pointier or what the fuck is going on with the shape of this man?

Does he style his hair on Ernie?

He has a Jew wife, and a boss in Paul (((Gottfried))). How is he supposed to talk about the JQ without winding up in the dog house or unemployed?

Thats what he really looks like with that hair style when he's not set up for photo ops. It only looks good from certain angles otherwise its ridiculous.

This is who you should be listening to... Ken O’Keefe

JewTube deleted the original video from his channel, which had almost a million views and thousands of likes.

youtu.be/6I5KJNy1jdg

He's right tho. He says it in a politically incorrect way, but that's intentional, because he wants to normalize our vocabulary. In a few years this won't be controversial anymore.

>get whites and blacks fighting - a Jewish tactic

How is that a Jewish tactic you moron? That's exactly what we want. The race war will happen sooner or later, better it happens sooner. Once we're rid of the nigger, we'll get rid off the Kikes all the easier.

Tells the truth but is a narcissistic self serving opportunistic psychopath.

>He has a Jew wife

source?

Why do you idiots think that all jews are zionist? What if his wife is simply just a jew, and it's coincidence?

Isn't Spencer basically just a segregationist?

All hail the glorious leader of the alt right.

Why would I think he is a fed

We always need to remember who the root of the problem is - the Jew.

And maybe we all need to be putting more thought and effort into redpilling black people (and ALL people). All of us 'goyim' are in this together. We should all be working together to preserve our lives, races, traditions, and countries. Even if 1 out of 7 individuals on this planet banded together for this common cause, that would be a billion people.

Why do we let the Jew keep us busy fighting other 'goys' when we all could stand together for a few moments in time and tell them to fuck off.

Richard Spencer doesn't deserve our time if he's not going to talk about the Jewish problem and what we can do about it.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>Once we're rid of the nigger, we'll get rid off the Kikes all the easier.
thats not how that works. read the havaara agreement

Oy vey goyim! He's speaking out for whites in public, you can't listen to this plant and shill!

This has to be edited right? I thought spencer was supposed to be good at getting his points across

Im conviced that Sup Forums will quash the next Hitler as an "e-celeb" too.

The white race is doomed.

Well then, who do you listen to? And do they speak regularly about the Jewish problem? Or do they divert attention away from the Jew and try to get you fighting with people who aren't trying to enslave the world?

of course he is a fed...isnt he related to Barbara Bush??

>And maybe we all need to be putting more thought and effort into redpilling black people

You are so fucking delusional. 99% of all niggers don't plan ahead for 2 days, let alone concern themselves with something as abstract as Jewish subversion. All that niggers are is a tool for the Kikes, who promise them gibs at the expense of white people.

You will never red-pill the masses on the Jew, because Jew blends in so well into Western society. The only thing you can and must do, is fight all and every tool of the Jew, banks, media, immigration, until one day the Jew is weak enough so that we can flush him out of our system.

>your great great grandchildren are gonna be brown
How can anyone hear that and think "yeah sounds good to me"
How can you not think that this is white genocide

All Jews are Not Zionist, but all Zionist are Jews.

And all Jews will benefit from the Zionist plan.

All Jews are bad jews.

They can never be trusted.

>havaara agreement

The Kikes will never leave America voluntarily, they are simply too rich and too powerful, and not willing to give it away.

>1 post by this ID

If Richard Spencer is a Government Agent he's still the best we've got.

Well is used to listen to Darrly Bradford Smith, but he's gone quiet.

Sadly infomred reaonable voices who tell the truth about Jewish power a re pretty rare let's see what have we got

Lasha Darkmoon
Andrew Carrington HItchcock
Radio Islam
Gilad Atzmon
Bro Nathaniel, not so sure about him though.
Brendon O'Connell
Henry Makow, again not so sure about him but he does tell some truth.

What you got?
that's

An astonished expression and slow blinking is the peak of African-American discourse.

Also, this is edited to shit.

The hourly DIvide&Conquer Character Assassination thread is here

Sage, report, hide

kek

i fucking can't