i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 2
>E Ghouta: SAA breaks rebel's defenses in Ayn Tarma suburb, capture 15 building blocks
>FSA groups claims Gov used chlorine gas in Ayn Tarma Friday, 4 days after White House threatened to attack if CW will be used
>Rebel Israeli-backed offensive fails, SAA recaptured all lost territory around Baath City
>Quneitra: 2 Israeli missiles struck Samadiniyah Sh. & Brigade 90 due to errant shell in Golan
>SE Sy: SAA capture most hilltops in Hamimah area
>Sy govt blasts OPCW report: FFM were denied by Syrian opposition and UN to investigate site or airbase, no credibility, onesided, had only questionable testimonies from terrorists
>SAA is storming IS pocket East Of Khanasir, 14 villages liberated, highway secured
>20 dead, Damascus hit by 3 VBIEDs
>US to occupy Tabqa Airbase, after agreement with SDF
>Mosul: Iraqi forces control 60% of Old City
>‘Rogue’ SAS squadron investigated over executions of unarmed Afghan civis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/
twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/881494647318695940
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/881334608960344065
rt.com/news/394986-propaganda-campaign-damascus-chemical/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/881509026806337536
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Gh7zETcT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Qatar Latest Update:

>Qatar does not bow to ultimatums - Qatar FM
*Qatar prepared to 'face the consequences' for rejecting demands
*UAE foreign affairs minister Anwar Gargash played down the chances of an escalation, saying "The alternative is not escalation but parting ways"
*Deadline for Qatar response to GCC demands is Monday
*List of demands 'was meant to be rejected - Qatar FM
*Qatar FM meets members of UN Security Council
*Putin discusses Qatar dispute with Bahrain king
*Bahrain invokes WTO’s ‘national security’ clause in Qatar row
*Trump discusses Gulf crisis with Erdogan
*No breakthrough in DC talks
*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
>Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Tesco banks stop trading Qatari Riyals
>More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.
>Qatar confirms currency stability, guarantees all exchange transactions
>Saudi Official says Qatar, Sudan and Turkey are ‘triad of terrorism’ in Libya
>Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
>KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
>Ousted crown prince MbN of Saudi Arabia has been confined to his palace
>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
>Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO SUNNIS
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

Who's next lads?

>fuck al bolandi, fuck al irani, fuck the triggered pole, fuck al fingoli, fuck al baathist bongi, fuck pedro al mexiki, and FUCK YOU ALL
ouch you didn't even mention me :^(

oh lel you use ur own OC as OP

nth for Miriam Shaded

I can't even see nu-flags yet I still know who you are

(((Moroccan dynasty)))
timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/

I said in previous bread I was going too, should have said something then if you've a problem with it.

OBSESSED

Dhunaal al-Daroomf

>should have said something then if you've a problem with it.
I don't. I just remembered when you posted it fresh after creation.
I didn't read through whole previous thread

Good evennign lads!! Any updates? Are there new gainzs?

> twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/881494647318695940

Funny how they tried to make it "advanced" by giving the body a diamond shape despite being a piece of junk

t. Muhammad Al-Salty

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*nearly asphyxiates*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Zakharova: Propaganda campaign on ‘Damascus using chemical weapons’ is launched

A propaganda campaign to blame Syria’s government for alleged use of chemical weapons has begun, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has warned, adding that the effort is expected to be massive and include “many fakes.”
“As we warned a few days ago, a media propaganda campaign on the ‘use of chemical weapons by Damascus’ has begun,” Zakharova wrote on Facebook.

>“There will be more of such videos, and they will be of different quality – either low-grade, like this one or of Hollywood level. There will be many fakes, the planned campaign is a massive one,” the Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/881334608960344065

On Saturday, a Syrian rebel group accused government forces of using chlorine gas against its fighters east of Damascus.

A Reuters report cited a militant group called Failaq al-Rahman which alleged that more than 30 people had “suffered suffocation as a result of the attack in Ain Tarma in the eastern Ghouta region.”

The Syrian army command denied the allegations in a statement run by state media saying that the army “has not used any chemical weapons in the past, and will not use them at any time.”

rt.com/news/394986-propaganda-campaign-damascus-chemical/

>morocco
>Israel
I prefer Israel desu.

Nobody cares

>Ben Shapiro and Shaun king start endorsing kekistan

>mfw people post my art

I'm a newfag lurker to this general but I decided to make some OC

Thoughts?

Aniyodeahshezeattah.

white and based/10

>hull dull

2deep5me

vapeman edits are always welcome

can't post the same vapeman over and over again

France's Macron vows to 'eradicate' kidnappers of French citizen
French President Emmanuel Macron said on Sunday that France would "put all our energy towards eradicating" those responsible for kidnapping a French hostage shown in a video posted online by an al Qaeda-linked militant group. The group called JNIM released a video late on Saturday purporting to show six western hostages abducted in West Africa's Sahel region in recent years. Among those pictured was Sophie Pétronin, who was kidnapped in the city of Gao in Mali in December. (Reuters)

Ice ice maghrebaby

Not sure if bait
Probably bait

AMERICA BOMB ASSAD OR I'LL DIE FROM HOLDING MY BREATH

Trumptards are cringe

ALRIGHT STOP
COLLABORATE AND LISTEN
MAGHREBI'S BACK WITH A BRAND NEW INVENTION

Kong Hasan 2 fucked over the kalb Gamal abd Nasser over because of him working with Houari Boumiedene against Morocco. You mad bro?

>yfw I played your quiz game last night and you didn't tell me if I was right or not.crunching knuckles now

>ashamed.jpg

so I take it the strayans are all dead now because the war has started in their timeframe. here's to you, you band of dusty, sweaty shitters!

mi ata ya maniak

>hurr durr

>The the miracle of April 1st continues
Brit/pol/ is the best general

Which do you like most?

These are all the ideas I had so far

sorry mate. If I remember correctly, the answer for question 1 was Minnesota-tan and the answer for question 2 was Leaf Canastan.

I love you too Dr Mouse

I got number two, but I did not get minesota - I thought it was countryside.

I'm only half as happy now as I could have been last night.

the last one is the most woke desu

>Soldiers from the elite Counter-Terrorism Service (CTS) retook the Makawi district of Mosul's Old City on Sunday, a military statement said, a few blocks from the western banks of the Tigris.

Jihadmin nowhere to be seen as always. Wonder what he's up too every time ISIS loses territory.

You need to add Hollande

Noise!! What can u buy with a 2000 syrian pund bill?

I want a SSNP flag on the drop down

I-it wasn't supposed to end like this

30min mutah with a iraqi girl at the local hussayniya in darayya

Images from a meeting between FSA's Levant Front and The Council of Kurdish Tribes in the village of Ablah, northern rural Aleppo, Syria.

>fuck the triggered pole
What did he mean by this?

same.

E. #Damascus: Faylaq Al-Rahman fired a second #TOW on Ain Terma front. Full hit on T-72.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/881509026806337536

video included in link

dead general is dead again
during power hours this time

dead war is dead desu.
maybe something happens after Erdo/Shoygu are done

Nothing is happening.
Seriously, why are there no gainz in East Hama?

Supposedly Alawites love it.

Tiger needs his rest. Post nasheeds in the meantime.
>youtube.com/watch?v=T1Gh7zETcT8
Captcha is bus
>SOON

muslims of /sg/: how are sunna and hadith not of man rather than of god? why would they have a place at the heart of the true religion? why are you all such fucking shitters?

I don't want erdo to do shit. Not because I don't want to see k*rds BTFO, but just imagine what the general's going to be like if erdoroach invades. /sg/ posters will be outnumbered 3:1 by dumb fat americans/europeans who know nothing at all about Syria except for skimming through a BBC or CNN "Beginner's Guide to Syria" article published in 2015 before posting.

screencap this famalam

>screencap this famalam
too depressing desu sempai

>I offered a temporary shelter. Feel free to use it if anything like this happens.

Gde si kupio to pivo?

I kakvo je?

senpai when it happens each new bread should have a betting pool on the number of people who will post that Twitter isn't a legitimate news source.

I'll get rich overnight.

Any news on the CIA fascist coup in Venezuela?

The words of the Prophet (hadith) is inspired therefore it is the word of God the same way the bible is word of God for kikes/cross lickers

Actually desert hawks repelled an ISIS attempt to recapture Hill 9&10 which were recently liberated recently. This may actually make it easier for them to advance against ISIS the following days.

>when shitposting becomes more important than the actual politics

at the current rate of inflation 2000 assadbucks won't even buy you moldy bread from a bombed out bakery

So Im probably already on a list because people who tend to look for Syrian currency normally want to go to Syria with it, but I heard Assad put himself on the money - and I think that would be pretty fucking sweet to have for meme value, just 1 note, or a few to hand out.

Can you easily buy the Syrian pound in Canada? I heard they sell it at airports but thats no use to me.

The lizards are clearly Jews, but what's with the octopus?

>Implying bakers don't bake for free

We don't even get hot pockets

>Maduro dindu nuffin

>Literallly the worst government in this side of the world
>Hurr durr CIA fascist coup

>The words of the Prophet (hadith) is inspired
so he had the angel in his ear at all times? surely if God wanted anything like the hadith to be remembered he'd have told the angle to include it in the script for the Quran?

Hmmm wants Syria to follow 20-30's Germany road? Be careful what you wish for fa.m. ;^)

>but what's with the octopus?

Freemasons

I checked a couple currency exchange websites and they didnt have it. Im guessing its not as easy as getting rubles during the gas crisis was.

Or the reptilian elite.

Ebay has banknotes in every currency you can imagine, might take them a while to get the brand new ones though considering it's Syria and all. Just make sure the package isn't sent from Syria or else you can expect a visit from a SWAT team.

Who could be behind this post.

syria's already half-way there

Personally I think its a great Idea to put himself on the money, given the large internet.. almost cult like following. I think a lot of people would love to have a note or a few with his face on it. Buying it would strengthen its value, imagine if everyone bought one note. Its like buying war bonds for Assad.

>speak against the retarded commie bus driver
>muh cia kike
Here, have a laughing neocon.

>tfw the US caused both of this

>stretching this far...
Good, the final solution is at hand.

Mang Syria has an industrial economy and the new note is worth $10, even if all of /sg/ and Twitter pseudo-/sg/ bought one I don't think it'd make very much of a difference.

The Quran is the literal word of God while hadith is word of the prophet. He didnt have an angel all the time but thr ontology of a prophet is that whatever he says is a form of revelation (inspired in other words) as per sura 53:3-4

Its a small country, and Assad has a lot more support than just /sg/. He has the united support of every white man who opposes israel/the Jewish agenda/white genocide and has half a brain.

hmm...
assad soon?

Anyone here actually know Alawites and Wahabbis in real life?

I've noticed a lot of Alawites lift, dress properly, run businesses etc, meanwhile whabbis are all fat cunts who walk around in dirty robes all day and are all on welfare.

Maduro is shit but the problem is that the moment that a Power vacuum happens Ameirlards will chimp out and do everything they can without the public noticing to put a Neoliberal pro Americanist in Power

The best thing that can happen is Maduro stepping down and elections happen without the CIA trying to pull anything