The New Yorker just said Hemingway was trans

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o6Ngy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Gopnik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>old xan and the sea

>inb4 stories of how all major cultural/political/historical figures were trans

Seriously it could be the start of the lefts next history rewriting project

Akashic Record being rewritten as we speak.

Well he did blow his brains out, he clearly had some mental problems.

Hemingway was a drunk faggot

The recent push to normalize transsexuality - specifically, how well it has worked - has convinced me that they'll be able to normalize pedophilia too.

We are an easily manipulated species. What was unthinkable just 20 years ago is now a fact of life.

They will be victorious. They will destroy society and enslave humanity. Revelation predicts it. Christ can only return once things have gone down the shitter completely.

I don't hate Boomers. I don't hate Commies. I don't even hate niggers. Yes, they are misguided, dangerous, and inferior... But they are all victims, ALL of them, plucked from their natural environments and manipulated into profound states of perversion by (((them))).

The Jews are the one and only true enemy of humankind.

But the ultimate blackpill?

Even the Jews are victims.

Of Satan.

Jews are not victims here, they have a covenant with him to do his bidding until the end of times. Theyre giving their soul to him in exchange for global domination. Theyll pay for it, but not before enjoying the fruits of the deal, that is ruling the world for a short while before the world gets together and throws them all into hell.

Ur a victim of Sup Forums then

Hemingway hated gays.

XIR

The only thing that will bring balance is to banish the jews to the land of israel, and then the normal ethnostates or religious states will naturally go back to the way they were.

There must however be an eternal vigilance against the jews so they cant get back into these societies once banished, theyve always found a way back and we need to keep it from happening.

Sure well still have war over trade and land disputes, but we wont have the jews dividing these people from within for the sole benefit of them. Every ethnicity/religion will have a strong unified nation however that can be self sufficient of their own accord.

Right now the jews are increasing our dependence on foreign powers and lands, the other foreign powers are of the same fate however, as were all being played by the jew.

the rapture is like extinction.
:. all whites will be "gone" when this happens.

>the ease of normalization
It's quite simple really. It's a combination of a decrease in religious views that reject it combined with post-modern style "moderisim"

It's as simple as "they don't want to fuck with me so I wont fuck with them" but then ignoring the radicals who believe there is a war of oppression against them by the greater culture.

In other words, being a cultureless, stance-less pussy is what leads to this quick normalization.

Apathy will definitely be our impending downfall if people dont start caring again.

Such a thing is not possible.

The Jews are the earthly hand of Satan. You can ostracize them, you can banish them, you can even exterminate them, but Satan will still remain.

>>old xan and the sea

This.. the fish merely represented a struggle with his hidden pansexuality in the face of capitalistic bigotry.

Trans? I dunno, but I think he was a raging faggot anyway. It always seems that the loudest, most obnoxious, ultra-macho types tend to do "manly-man things" like sucking dicks after an all-male sports event etc

I should say something to be absolutely clear.

Fighting is worth it.

I am not a defeatist.

I am not giving up.

I just realize that a Jew Satanic victory is inevitable, particularly given our current situation and how far along they've gotten up to this point.

Carring is scary. Most people are afraid to spend the whole day in bed in a slump of despair. Meanwhile Sup Forums is a pro at this.

...and Lincoln was gay

...and Washington was black

....and god is a woman.

We get it liberals. You're full of petty anger about white men and their history.

Fun fact: Hemingway was literally a KGB recruit.

You are right to say these situations come from a lack of religion.
The SJWs are reaching for an emotional high that would normally be fulfilled with religious zealotry. Christianity was developed to channel this entirely normal need positively.

that would explain the suicide.

Top fucking kek.

He was the epitome of a macho man. Jews are literally rewriting history.

hemingway was raised as a girl.

so if he was trans it was all his mothers fault.

i'm not religious but the parallels to the end times are creepy

I also love the way stopping Jews committing crimes against us is somehow cast as hurting them in some way.

Faggot detected.
>hurr sure anyone who is outspoken against homosexuality is secretly gay!
Fuck off.

Wasn't aware of that, but it explains a lot.

WHY DID THIS TURN INTO A THREAD ABOUT SATANISTS. EXPLAIN.

FUCKING ENOUGH

I was not even aware of his views on homosexuality, user, but my observations that the most boisterous, "ultra-manly" types are often faggots has been shown to be correct more often than not.

T. Latent homosexual.

Why do fags like projecting so much?

no.

learn to read

>language arts
>creating fictional narratives

Sounds about right

So you have never met a "Hemmingway" type persona who turned out to be a raging faggot? I understand "bears" is the name used within said circles. You get butch lesbians vs willowy dykes, just as you get mincing queers vs the ones who try to be the roughest, toughest, drink the most at table, etc

archive.is/o6Ngy
>Adam Gopnik

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Gopnik
>Gopnik was born in Philadelphia and raised in Montreal. His Jewish parents, Irwin and Myrna Gopnik, were professors at McGill University, and the family lived at Habitat 67.[2]

The Jews are at it again. Men can't enjoy books about hunting, fishing, war, and struggle. Let's make Hemmingway out to be a raging faggot!

NOT TODAY

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Revelations 3:9

this, it's pretty clear he was at least on-the-DL type gay. Like the kind of bearded dude who hangs out naked in the gym locker room cruising for dick.

who even cares

Sounds like you just happen to think in cheap cliches

Being a masculine faggot has nothing to do with "Gender bending", though.

Wrong

Hemmingway WAS a cliche. All he needed was a leather driver's cap to top it off.
Agreed...

>used to wish I could leave my mark on the world and be remembered
>now I want to die in irrelevancy so nobody tries to besmirch my name

what do you mean wrong? is it a myth?

yeah, a bullet

My big brother came out as trans :( he has thrown away all the hard work by so many to get him to his current point in his career :( please Sup Forums, never forget to fight the Marxists

>Even the Jews are victims.

>Of Satan.

The powerful ones worship and love Satan, so they are not victims.

It was common practice to dress little boys in dresses bacj then

>tfw sexually identify as a panfish

Confirmed illiterate brainlet

stop larping...post pics

How come boomers and genx jumped on the bandwagon so fast? When I was a kid they all hated fags except for the looniest hippies. Now old men talk about how gays should have marriage rights.

Don't hold your breath, weebfag. If anything, age of consent will probably go up

Not so Poindexter, his name was always familiar to me as we had "Death in the Afternnon" in our house. But it was some dcumentary on his life that led me to this conclusion many years ago, rather than OP's link. If I want to waste my time reading a suicudal drunk gay man rants about his self-hatred I'll be sure to look up his other works, but I will forgo this dubious pleasure for now.

>W-we need religion to reject this!

Nah. Believing in sky dad isn't going to make it go away. The longer you keep trying to peddle this shit, the longer this degeneracy will take hold. You're offering people an alternative of believing in bullshit or believing in hedonistic nihilism. You're never going to win.

"an academic revival"

>The recent push to normalize transsexuality - specifically, how well it has worked - has convinced me that they'll be able to normalize pedophilia too.
They won't normalize pedophililia until the church is dead and buried, as the taint of pedophilia was what they used to drive people away from it. Priests touching kids isn't a big deal if pedophilia is normal.

Frankly, you're an idiot if you can't discern that something cosmic is happening here.

Why do you think that?

Wow I never thought about it like that!

Defund the humanities.

because guess who's behind it all

He was the epitome of a tryhard compensating fag like Mishima.

And a commie.

Next thing you know, Sup Forums will telling us this guy is 100% hetero:

Leftism seems very sex negative. Unless it's for fags. I honestly believe it's some built-in self-destruction mechanism that activates during planetary overpopulation.

Alexander the Great was actually genderfluid.

Sorry if this is old news, but what is a trans? Is this the new PC word for expatriate?

You sure sound obsessed with claiming faggots. You know what they say: it takes one to know one.

the contemporary extreme left, especially in the us, does seem to have a puritan streak desu. everything gets interpreted as rape and violent and evil and force.

And who says that? Fagotts like you? Go suck your own shite off Henry Rollin's dick, Sambo

T. incredibly defesive insecure latent homosexual.

With every post you revel more and more about how much of an actual faggot you are.

*defensive

...says a hippy douche sitting in a puddle of brown KY jelly, Fuck off, faggo

>bears
That's not the proper vernacular. It's more like "closeted fag " or "down low"

No shit. Homosexuality and pedophilia were intertwined until the 80s when they split paths to make legalizing homosexuality (and then pedophilia) easier.
It will be a multiple attack. They will use transgenderism to confuse children and say "see, they're old(young) enough to know what their gender is, so they're old(young) enough to consent to sex!"
They'll also use the recently new ageism to claim the pedophiles are actually the same age as the kids they'll be fucking.

And you know what? Society will bend over and accept it while quietly grumbling. Why expect otherwise? We bent over for everything else they've put out there so far.
Remember: slippery slope XD

God is a black womyn

>Macho Icon

What the fuck? The guy was a communist klutz.

>That projection

Go hang yourself, you obviously repressed homosexual.

Take someone masculine, proclaim them a secret tranny?

Do you guys remember when they did this to people left and right paining them as gay? Same deal, activist push to normalize something and then using their "authority" in bullshit social science to judge people gay from the flimsiest shit.

I wouldn't know but I am thankful some anons here understand the type of person I am describing. Rollins seems to be the best example alive today.
If you can't recognise a faggot when you have one paraded on the TV before you, then yyou should take a look in the mirror, Liberace

>mental illness
>alcoholism
>suicide

all indications point to trans

>When you're movement doesnt have a single respectable person in it that anyone can look up to, you have to change history.

What you aren't factoring in is the recoil society will go through over the next 10 to 15 years when these 12 year olds on hormone blockers are in their 20's. I think it will be so bad on enough levels that the notion of doing this to our youth will be cast out and thought of worse than slavery. Like how most people think of slavery i should say.

Transgender. What rock did you crawl out from under?

So they've only just noticed the matching haircuts thing in The Sun Also Rises? Who would expect academics to read the books they otensibly teach anyway?

We're already seeing the effects of 12yr olds put on hormone blockers.
But they'll just blame in on something else like the doctor being transphobic or it being society's fault.
The only thing we can do is sit back and laugh while they spay and neuter their kids.

Oh, like ambiguous genitalia at birth? Wouldn't that be in Hemingway's birth records?

Everybody is equally weak before God. Read about Lazarus and rich man.

i thought they can't be rewritten

t.hitler

>taint of pedophilia was what they used to drive people away from it
Pedophilia wasn't the main weapon, otherwise atheism wouldn't be on the rise outside of US and western Europe.

> Priests touching kids isn't a big deal if pedophilia is normal.
When we will have openly gay pastors everywhere going to pride parades and telling how casual sex is not a sin, this stigma won't be necessary.

to be fair, he must have been a little lesbian to get marlene dietrich wet