What is the most redpilled animal to own as a pet and why is it a cat?

What is the most redpilled animal to own as a pet and why is it a cat?

Its a frog.

What the fuck can a cat do? Get a large dog and teach it to do useful things. Dogs will also keep you active

>having pets
No, that is the opposite of red-pilled

But closest to redpill is
>Border Collier
>German Sheppard

>owning a pet
>that shits, pisses and leaves hair everywhere in your house
>living in filth together with animals

no thanks, I rather own no animals at all.
I don't need to own a living animal and decide when it eats.

My cat runs the the house. It is a well established fact around here that cats are the master race. Also, male cats are bro-tier. Females are ok but don't bond as well.

Apart from cats spiders are a totally Aryan animals to keep around the house, especially the larger Therasophids, they control pests and bite people who mess with your stuff.

>he needs an animal to be active
you are the fuck cucked leaf ever
I bet you even fuck you dog

Summer : the post

Cat detected.

fuck off fake flagger

>My cat runs the the house. It is a well established fact around here that cats are the master race. Also, male cats are bro-tier. Females are ok but don't bond as well.
>Apart from cats spiders are a totally Aryan animals to keep around the house, especially the larger Therasophids, they control pests and bite people who mess with your stuff.

t. Toxoplasmosis infection

Cats are the Jews of the animal kingdom.

I dislike dogs. The like to roll in deat, rotten animal carcasses they find, then eat shit before jumping in bed with you and licking your mouth. Dog owners are usually dirty, unkempt people. People who have cats are well-organized, neat and clean.

I'm 48 years old buddy.

Yeah, well I live in America and I don't fly a flag of a nation which surrendered to the kikes without a fight. land of the free my ass. Retarded Walshart zombie.

NOthing wrong with a little toxoplasmosis. We share our bodies with thousands of different organisms anyways. When's the last time you dewormed your mom anyways?

I'm cucked because I realize that dogs are better pets? Can you go cross country skiing and have your pet running through the snow beside you?

Plebs would say it is cats, but in reality, it's rats.

They'll be here after we're all dead, and they have a hand in killing us by spreading disease.

Dogs but not the nigger dogs or manlet dogs. German Shephards. Dobermans.

keep your dog on a leach in parks you shit head

>Petting the feline Jew

>people ITT thread don't have ferrets that they feed chicken hearts to.

Dogs are.

apparently OP thinks being a cuck to his own pet makes him """red pilled"""

>Cute
>Clean as hell
>Has an independent soul but also loves you
>Meows
>Soft hair
And lots of other reasons. Fuck. Just 1 hour ago. I buried a kitten. She was with me for 2 days but... Love the animals you son of a bitches! Loving and caring about nature and animals is the basis of redpillness.

>Has never been to BC

Cats can be pretty loyal and based.
Had a bengal that killed a snake in our house. He died recently.

Cats kill vermin, dogs attract vermin.

Underrated.

Ferrets are pretty cool, my uncle has two and they are wild little fuckers

This belongs on bant

Sage

R.I.P.
Sorry to hear that brotha.

I'm sorry anons. Birdhug.

These broad generalizations couldn't be more wrong.

Cat people tend to be social failures at life. Disorganized beta neets who live in squalor.
Dog owners are hardy, capable, realistic people.

Occult significance. Also low-maintenance.

>Owning any pet that will try and devour you the moment you drop dead

This is some wife's son level of cucking

The true redpill is to have at least 1 dog and at least 1 cat, but no more than that if you can't take care of them
>dog
most loyal companion
protects you + house*
can be trained for: playing, herding, attacking, etc
>cat
pest control
decent companion
if raised with dog properly, keeps dog entertained

The ultimate red pill on cats.

Seeing-eye dogs, military dogs, police dogs, cadaver dogs, herding dogs, hunting dogs, guard dogs...

Cats, on the other hand, do jack shit. Oh, "they kill mice." Whoop-de-shit. I'd rather just buy some rat poison, it's cheaper and will kill a lot more than any single cat ever will.

>kot
>redpilled

the weak should fear the strong

Cats know they need to be stronk and fend for themselves. Dogs starve without a human to help them. Plebs.

Cats are a vermin tier creature. Shot a lot of stray cats at the farm. Whenever someone was tired of their cat they would bring it over and my buddies and I would dispose off them.

>Having a pet notorious for its indpendence
>Keep it inside the house where its natural instincts slowly gets killed year after year
No wonder you want to have a cuck animal like a dog

Survival of the fittest. Dead body is just meat. I love dogs but they are morons of the nature.

Dogs respect bodies

because cats are the only pets that purr.

Cats are the most bluepilled pet

Liking cats is not natural to humans
It is caused by a Parasitic infection in the human brain by the bacteria Toxoplasma Ghondii

T. Ghondii is a bacteria that breeds in the intestines of cats and is then shit out
It infects the brains of other creates (usually mice) to make them receptive to cats to promote its own life cycle

Caring about cats is literally having your brain hijacked.

Except pitbulls and other kinds of terriers.

so what your dead
dogs will eat you too when they get too hungry

Who the fuck walks a cat?

>not having multiple of different pets

Beautiful!

Cats are absolute shit tier. Never felt a genuine bond with one like I have dogs. I've felt more love from pet rats. Dogs are family, your partners, and your best friend. They live and breathe friendship.

Who keeps his cat on a leash?

My cat isn't going to run across the street and kill somebody leaving me liable for it. There are no dangerous breeds of cat, they are all kind, loving and gentle creatures where dogs can snap and rip your face of at any moment. Dogs are the niggers of the animal world.

When I lived in south Africa we ones a couple of caffers, weren't much good for conversation but they kept the house and garden in good nick and didn't need too much discipline before they figured out the rules.

My cat hunt birds just for the hell of it, he doesn't even eat them. I just find them near the sandbox every now and then.

Except I let my cat shit in the garden + have minimal actual contact because I'm allergic to its hair but I still like cats a lot better than dogs? How would I ever catch it?

>I've felt more love from pet rats.

Pet rats love you more than a dog ever wil. Rats are best pet.

>Cats are a vermin tier creature

Just ask any Australian. They're a shoot-on-sight pest in that country.

cats are brotier, quiet, patient and promote self reflection and thought, they take care of themselves, you dont need to pick up their shit,
and theyre cute :3

What are tigers, lions, panthers etc?

Then why are there so many abbos?

Dogs are larger and can go longer without eating.

i love cats
i hate you

>brainmemeaboutpetssaying"niggas"atthebottom

In the end, the dog would eat your corpse as well. The cat was just smart enough to realize you wouldn't get up to feed it and therefore was dead. The dog waited like a fucking retard.

>....jpg