Am I to mature to find this funny? In my eyes this is just retarded

am I to mature to find this funny? In my eyes this is just retarded

A leader should have atleast some intellectual capacity and seriousness. The american mind is so watered down from endless consumption of sensationalist media that they actually aplaud this nonsense. The american president should not be someone learned or brave, instead someone you have a beer with at the game. To see Sup Forums approve this behaviour is pretty sad. Look at history and its heroes, this is not the behaviour of a hero.

I can already see the angry amerilatd replies. Go read a book fat mongrels

>to mature
No, you are just retarded.

Trump is a funny dude

>tfw to mature to have fun

>this is not the behaviour of a hero
you're seriously so dumb man. maybe YOU should read a book. or take that rod out of your ass

>intellectual capacity

remember to sage cancer like this

You just aren't happy

The people that have been talking shit about him for over a year now have been proven wrong and exposed

He's fucking happy and letting them know

Theres never been anything like Trump in power. Im loving every laugh.

Watching the left lose their shit over such a silly meme post is hilarious.

You mad nigger?

Trump has superseded expectations and he isn't even a year in yet.

he exposed himself what are you talking about
is this a joke?

this^

you cannot even use proper grammar

>am I to mature to find this funny?
No, you are just a miserable faggot, fuck off

fuck off cuck

Relax. The trumptards are just paid putinbots trying to incite violence in the streets of America. (Incidentally, this description works for POTUS too). But it won't work. America is 240 years old and an orange con man isn't going to be the end of us.

God Bless the USA! Happy July 4th!

>Tries to claim superiority over Americans
>Can't even defend his own point
dumb eurotrash

any arguments lad?
which point?

HAHA you're fucking dutch.
Go ahead and keep crying about how silly Trump is being while Europe is getting raped and is getting worse by the day.

I don't usually enjoy burger humour but this was funny as fuck.

cry more DeShawn Cruz

He's the only american president I've liked. He knows what he says is bullshit, t least lots of it. He's doing a power parade, and loving every second of it. He's been right at the fake news part from the beginning, but """"everyone"""" said he was retarded. They got evidence that cnn were actually spreading fake news by planting a reporter in cnns' office by using hidden recordings. He's playing chess, but he's moving 3 turns and doesn't care about the rules. The opposition gets cm'd at their every move. He won, and there is nothing they could do but bitch and whine.

CNE the number one brand in News Entertainment, now with 100% less retractions

I was in the Netherlands last summer. I saw more muslims and blacks than I saw whites. Pretty sure your country is worse than theirs.

If you were too mature, you would probably know the difference between to and too, but you dont, so you're not. You're just a faggot.

If you want to know why trump posted this

just

scroll

down

and look at what the libs are saying in reply.

If you dont find that funny as hell you dont get american culture. this is why trump is prez

>once elected, presidents lose the right of free speech to criticize news institutions
Really gets my chambers gassing

Hello Shareblue. Donald Trump is acting in a MODERN PRESIDENTIAL way. We won, you lost. Get over it.

trump is retarded.. he has shown this multiple times... he just loves the attention he is getting.. the best thing that happen to him since he is president is his twitter reactions he gets... that's all...

With how regressive the left is, at this point you fight fire with fire. If the left mocks you, mock them back twice as hard. They don't want peace.

amsterdam?
it a retarded meme, there are better ways of critique
ive been on this board longer than you, fuck off

anyone in America can be President, senior toothpaste.

and that means goofy billionaires with a twitter account.

Trump's IQ is 150+, possibly 170+. He turned 1 million dollars into 8+ billion. He runs the biggest real-estate empire on the planet AND he is POTUS. Donald Trump is smarter than you.

You are not too mature, you just have no sense of humor and hate the free world.

OP is fag and sage.

I've never found slapstick comedy funny, even when I was a kid.

I voted Hillary for this very reason

>Trump's IQ is 150+, possibly 170+

Oh yeah, how to take a huge ass loan and build stuff in shitty NY and hopefully it will all pay off... really all he did...

kekistani flag.. don't bother to reply, please

just saw it and im still laughing. i love our shitposter in chief and you should too

there's literally faggots reporting trump for thisn tweet. Check out baldy stetzer's tweet. God we are living in fucked times. Imagine of barry did this? It would be alllaughs

People really don't understand whats going on here do they?
While Trump distracts everyone with hijinx, spats, and buffoonery .. behind the scenes, Bannon & Co (the real mastermind) is dismantling the entire progressive administrative apparatus that was set up by the Obama regime.. fucking gutting the bitch..
It a beautiful sight to "not" see.

>am I to mature to find this funny?
Too, cuck-boy.

>typical leftist puritan bullshit.

Pop-culture is ours now, and you can't have it back.

Waaah some people don't speak englando as their 1st language waaah

Checked, bro, do you into capatlism?

Honestly?

Lowbrow for me because I'm just desensitized to this shit.

But highbrow because he actually tweeted it and pissed people off.

fpbp

/thread

You surely deserve him as president.

>Muh bootstrapping meme

We're in the 21st century not the 12th nigger

We really don't.

We aren't worthy of his presence.

He's president of the United States. What do you do besides jerk off in your moms basement?

Presidents can shitpost too.

Because she has a positive relationship with CNN?
circular logic much?
Go buy your wife's son some ice cream.

>leftist
nope

Obama went out of his way to condemn FOX as destructive to America.

Google it.

if you post in this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.