Why are chinese people absolute scum?

Those gifs/webms you see of car crashes and people getting run over in China are not anecdotal, I live in Toronto in a chinese community and I have almost been hit by a chinese driver 5 times now in the past year, It's getting really dangerous to go for a walk at all hours of the day cause every fucking chink here is always in a rush to go somewhere. I fear for the day when the chinese become 90% of the population here and traffic becomes identical to china's

also Chinese hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLLNSEeGaE
youtube.com/watch?v=rAD6SEOi_TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the blood on the van

>black car puts it in reverse and keeps driving

We tried to tell you Asians don't have souls.

I don't know, but I love chinese drivers.

chinese dogs though
now that's a different story altogether

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

I feel uneasy about Asians too, but that's cool and quite impressive.

What the fuck

I guess you could call this, a self service buffet.

but who is eating whom
dun dun dun

That's the joke.

i know
that was the joke

What the everloving fuck. He could have stopped at any time!

Population control

This must a comedy skit. It must be.

damn

there's hundreds of these "big truck full of rocks/rock like materials tries to avoid crash by turning, only yo flop over right on top of the person they tried to avoid" style accidents. you think they have an actual name for this kind of thing, it's very common there?

>filename
how old are you?

They are overloading the trucks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLLNSEeGaE

that's probably not what they call the accidents. I feel like they must have a name for this exact style of accident, it happens daily over there or at least weekly.

>Boop

It's called "going over the cliff", as in Cliff Burton

a whoopsy tipsy

dude wtf that's str8 up murder

Their brains can't comprehend what they are doing as fast as you or i.

good stuff

Shit's like Grand Theft Auto without the guns. Just random insanity.

>dun dun dun
cringe desu

לך לישון

outstanding ragdoll effects, what physics engine this game using?

Whats the traffic like in Panama?

They're too cheap to put up stop signs I guess.

No way that could be blood? What?!

Don't worry. It's just raspberry jam.

I thought jews are good with jokes

Real life is not a Quinton Terrtino, just saying.
How the fuck did he smear that much blood on the van like that?

lately i don't feel good with anything senpai

Asian drivers... Literally a country with nothing but Asian drivers.

And you're surprised.

R'ing the one where the guy runs someone over and turns on his windshield wipers. I need a good chuckle.

That's right.

Fucking chinks at my University fresh outta china ride their bikes in traffic like it's perfectly normal. Almost hit some stupid gook whore the other day.

>a wild tripfag appears

Autism. That s what i think whenever i see chinese drivers webms.

Not only chinese.

Asians are culturally amoral.

No shit. I've seen 1 crash in my life. Non-fatal, both cars pulled to the side and everyone continued.

Someone post the webm that looks like its out of a movie of some guy on a scooter bursting into flames after crashing.

I wonder if he died from that final fall.

Jesus christ what a scene.

Not even 100 years ago, during times of famine, Chinese parents would trade their children with other families for cannibalistic sustenance.

I doubt it was a decision that was made lightly. But this type of brutality, coupled with what This dude posted.

Goes to explain a long way why China is such a shithole where nobody cares about each other.

bus hijacking?

lol forgot to link post

why do Chinese scooters explode/catch fire so often?

mmmmm yum yum

I guess it could happen, depending on how hard he was struck. His arm could have gotten smashed to a pulp and splattered blood everywhere in that instant.

That's the webm. Fucking Chinese made stuff dude.

Our opium wars went someway to fracturing the Chinese ethos. Before that, China was the center of the world in their mythology. Only to be cucked by some rainy island 4000 miles away.

Probably because their scooters are made in China by underpaid workers (designers, factory fitters) who don't give a fuck about doing a good job.

Communist brainwashing and long amount of exposure to leftist ideology do that to people.

It's always state's or someone else's duty to help others so people ignore other's sufferings

>I live in Toronto
Why are Ontarioans such retarded faggots?
I was driving behind the shittiest driver today and he had an Ontario plate and a gay pride sticker on his car

How about elderly AND chinese?
youtube.com/watch?v=rAD6SEOi_TQ

Anyone got the webm of the rocket-truck going straight into the building?

>Boyfriend driving like a retard
>Narrowly escape death
>Boyfriend is now a smoosh on the road
>casually walk away.

its just a deep dent in the side of the car from the impact, the lightning makes it seem darker and gives the impression that its blood in real time. Pause at any time and its clear its not blood.

Such is life in China

You may be right. Looks like blood though.

That would make more sense, it must be a dent. But I looked and I'm not seeing a dent.

All that smog made anything in China spontaneously combustible.

So, I;m just going to throw this out there. Do Chinese people have less peripheral vision or something?

Also I guess this is a good model for anarcist libertarian road systems

My fucking god, that guy trying to make a run for it on his bike only to get impaled by the traffic sign.

china chinaaaaa

No. Less empathy and general value of life is what they have. This is why IQ isn't all.

At least, that's what you want to tell yourself.

it was also occurring over a literal mud puddle
possible that the collision made the tires kick up some mud and that was the substance that was splattered on the side of the car, or a mixture of both blood and mud

That is a scene straight from the movie "The Crazies"

You'll never see a guy get hit that hard by a traffic sign ever again. That must be a world record in how hard you can be hit by a fucking traffic sign, I mean holy shit.

Jesus Christ that traffic sign fucking destroyed that man.

jesus christ
the sheer luck of that passenger with the corner of the truck JUST missing them as it rolled over
the driver... not so much

China's been this way for a long, long time.
Read "Letters of a Shanghai Griffin".
Living in China made me sympathetic to Mao, dude basically got fed up with the absolute batshit crazy that is Chinese culture.

that guy getting rekt by the sign is straight outta final destination

also, lol @ those retards continuing in a straight line. it's like the cartoons when they run from a falling tree in a straight line instead of just moving to the side.

Someone post the fucking rocket truck webm.

How the hell does this even happen? Fell asleep at the wheel? Bad breaks? Or did he just not give a fuck?!

That's so brutal. He thought for a second that the situation wouldn't involve him. Boy was he mistaken

Wow how dare you gentrify a Chinese neighborhood you white sack of shit!

>almost been hit by a chinese driver 5 times now i
yfw when its the same person each time, and youre racist because of confirmation bias and preconceived notion.

Imagine those old famines and civil wars with modern weapons.

>1:55

They have PCP in china?

Was getting hideously crushed and exploded to death three times, part, of your plan?

Is it a common thing to try and scooter under trucks? Also it looks like he smacked right into the fuel drum of the truck, probably pierced it's cheap as pig metal, then his scooter sparked from being cheap Chinese shit. Probably coated himself in a good amount of gas before ignition.

>See man burning in street
>Oh at least there's an open lane to go around

Only in Chinia

I think the Book of Revelation gives a good look at just that sort of thing.

In China if you hit someone with your car you are expected to pay their medical bills for the rest of their lives. If you just kill them instead you pay their family a one time compensation. Also, they have absolutely no traffic laws whatsoever.

Every asian has mental issues because they either have a shamefully tiny penis or they are worried an asian "man" will try and molest them with a Vienna Sausage

>that guy getting rekt by the sign is straight outta
final destination

The entire country is Final Destination.

But how would the dogs carry the bowls away once they have food in them? FAKE

You'd think the chinks would change their traffic regulations and shit.

And if he didn't die right then, his body was ground against jagged, metal, and asphalt all while being set on fire by a liquid gas napalm style explosion.

I heard he walked away with a few stitches.

HAHAH wtf i didnt see that coming