Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns...

Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns. There is no need in a first world civilized country for any citizen to own semi auto firearms. As a gun owner myself, I propose a full buyback of all firearms, followed by a confiscation. After this point, I would implement shotgun, revolver and rifle licenses that could be accessed after rigorous testing and evaluation (around 1 year). These would allow the purchase of shotguns limited to two shells, manual action revolvers limited to 6 rounds and bolt action rifles limited to 5.
>Inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION
No one cares about that 200 year old piece of paper written by slave holding white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gD19zevHJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> hides his nigger-tier euro country's flag

You aren't even trying with this shit are you??

Nice argument.

Even first world civilized countries have criminals

The death of a criminal is preferable to the death of a law-abiding citizen

flag-coward giving me shit
Whoa dude really blew my mind

Kill yourself.

None of your arguments make any sense.
Go ahead. Come and take them.

>There is no need
when libshits run our proud country into the ground, then there will be a tremendous need. until then, the guns stand ready.

Look leaf, I paid more for my side arm than your car probably costs. I know Canadians know nothing about a balanced budget, but our country in trillions in debt (thanks Obama).
I have a few rifles that are of equal value.

I'm one person. The government doesn't have the $ to do a buy back program. It's not economically possible.

>132132841
This thread again...

How do you propose you go about confiscating the guns unless you also have guns? In which case guns would be good? For you. At any rate, all rights you think you have hinge upon the ability to protect them. You, will not and can not limit my ability to protect myself and my family. If you try, you will be shot. Simple as that. Its not rocket science. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to think its okay to disarm your populace but its ask okay for some people to have guns in order to do it.

Your schizophrenic delusion should not mix with policy. I assure you society will not collapse. Not an argument.
Every country has criminals. We are the only first world country that sells criminals guns.

I dunno.
I do target shooting.
That's a reason enough for me.
Or is sport illegal now?

You could still target shoot with revolvers, bolt action rifles and side by side shotguns.

>posting a 226
>not posting a legion

step up your game goy

Except we don't sell guns to felons, or people who have been involuntarily committed. Still waiting on how you propose to enforce gun control without guns. Or the mental gymnastics you come up with for why some guns are okay for some people and why you think you are the one who should decide such things.

very simply put...
history is an unending ocean of human bloodshed
government is the number one murderer of all times
need i go on?

the reason the americans have the second amendment to defend against a tyrannical government
take off your christian LARPer flag you fuckboy

Please explain why any government or solider should be allowed to own any firearms or explosive, protip you can't. If Civilians cant own them, then why should Governments have them as well? That would solve all wars!!!!!! Liberals are for war

Kill yourself.

>Inb4 MUH LEGITIMATE LOGICAL ARGUMENT
Nope. Sorry, sweetie, it doesn't work that way. :)

The government of the UK is clearly going on murder rampages against their people. It's 2017, there's no such reality in the first world that fits your delusion.
We sell guns to people who go out an commit crime and yes, the government does need firearms. However, the push against guns needs to come from society. We need social consequences for owning aussalt weapons.

That amendment exists expressly to protect the security of the nation.

>Muh glocks against helicopters puhlububrrbrbrb

And how do invading military forces vs. large insurgent populations tend to go?

>Please explain why people who are vetted and trained to use firearms are more qualified to own them then people who are not

it's only dangerous if you're a nigger.

>We sell guns to people who go out an commit crime and yes,
No. "We" don't. You're an idiot, and I know for a fact you have never gone through the process of buying a firearm.

t. guy that worked behind the gun counter

take off your memeflag you fucking coward
let us see the true face of the anti-freedom shitposter

No they're just letting shitskins do it. We're the only country left with free speech and the rights to protect ourselves, clearly it works.

I'm a veteran and have been trained to a higher level than you, why can't I own an AR 15 you fucking cock jacket

If no one owned firearms or bombs there would be peace, in your faggy daydreams about pissing on the 2nd Amendment that will NEVER come, why not go all the way you delusional fucking retard.

If I ever met you, i'd literally slap you in the fucking face with my penis. Like literally pull out my cock and slap it right across your lips, but knowing the faggotry on the left, you'd get hard from it.

The social consequence being? Like how "racism" has social consequences? Your arguments are shit. I have 19 firearms. Rifles, handguns and shotguns. Most of them are semi automatic. I have never committed a crime. Why should the government take my property, and limit my rights for another persons actions? That's like someone using a Camry to run someone over so the government pays you half value for your car and makes you wait a year to get a moped.

The only rights you truly have are the rights you can enforce by violence. The law of the jungle still applies to man. And violence is still the gold standard by which all social currency is ultimately backed.

Ok
You are not qualified to use weaponry outside of the supervision of your superiors, Even if you were, you owning ausalt weapons puts the entire country at risk. If your AR was stolen, a criminal could commit a mass shooting.

Agreed OP, semi auto is dangerous.

Let us have full auto to properly protect ourselves.

That jap emperor who refused to invade the US disagreed with you.
He said something along the line of never in my in my fucking life there would be guns all over the fucking place.
Do you ever guerrilla warfare?
A shovel and a gun is all you need if you do it properly, go ask the Vietcongs if you don't believe me. The amerifats had to go back home because they thought like you.

I AM the superior you fucking retard.

It was basically "behind every blade of grass awaits a rifle"

mass shootings can still happen with guns being banned you fucking spastic
paris, fralgeria

I agree but can we make sure only POC can get a license, we wouldn't want those awful white men murdering our children again.

That's a myth.
Doesn't matter. you owning ausalt weapons puts the entire country at risk. If your AR was stolen, a criminal could commit a mass shooting.

Bait is too good to be serious

We need guns because we have a nigger and commie problem

And is there a problem with that? Two hundred years ago, you go out and break an ankle and die from it. People die, get over it. Its not my goddamn problem and anyone trying to prevent humans from dying, you're ruining the planet. Humans need to die.

18B E6 33 years old Retired you fucking fuck hole, its part of my goddamn job to train people to use firearms to fight oppressive governments/fighters

Humans are over populated, they need to be removed forcibly if necessary.

Kys

2nd Amendment is to protect the citizen from the state. Mandatory buy back & confiscation is just retarded because criminals & gangs will still have guns. All you will have done is disarm the good guys. Oh & yes we still care about the Constitution.

We don't take away rights because of "if's"
>someone could steal your car and commit a crime with it, therefore you can't have a car

See how stupid that sounds?

/thread

>Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns.
For when the government decides to import rape gangs that rape 1800+ girls for years and decides to protect them, because anything esle would be racist.
When that happens, citizens should have guns so they can assassinate the politicians.
Does this sound like a bad movie? Like a plot to absurd even for a mustache twirling James Bond villain? Well, it is not.

Because every authoritarian regime in history has disarmed it's citizens. Oh, and an AR-15 is not an "assault rifle", genius. An assault rifle has to be capable of switching between semi- and full-auto.

And I don't even own any guns. I just support gun ownership across the board because I'm not a bootlicker like the OP.

>200 year-old document written by white slave owners
Same document that declares you have a right to free speech, a speedy trial by jury, protection against unreasonable search and seizure, agaibst self-incrimination, and against excessive fines and bail. Throw out one section of the Bill of Rights, might as well throw it all out.

no one cares about your retarded opinion

And the Girandoni air rifle was a thing too, semiauto air rifle, even Lewis and Clark used one

Because we don't think lowest common denominator government stooges should be the only ones with access to such weapons. Why don't you explain to us why lefty clowns, such as yourself, always think government is our benign buddy that should be trusted?

As an interior member of the EU commission in Brussels I know you're a shill. I thought they didn't approve your budget till Q1 2018 though.

Reminder that the EU commission are using shills as a way of railing back against the Czech Republic's vote and trying to turn sentiment against them, like they always do with other countries.

Because at the end of the day, when it all comes down to it, you are responsible for your safety and the safety of your family.

The police arent there to protect you; the Supreme Court has already determined so (if you are American). They are there to enforce the law, not save your life, and may be minutes or an hour away in some rural counties.

The Army, the National Guard, etc are extremely limited in their ability to protect you.

The government has repeatedly failed to protect people, as seen in the LA Riots and New Orleans after Katrina, or at Virginia Tech when they were lured away, or at Aurora Colorado, and had to fall back in Dallas during the BLM riot.

They cannot gurantee your protection. No government can gurantee it, nor can a church, or an army, or a school. Only you. And THAT is the most uncomfortable truth to most people, that the powers that be are at best willing and often too late, or at worst are disinterested due to liability, cost, and effort.

But I thought the cops were evil these days. Which is it? Should they be the only ones who are allowed to have guns or are they racist pigs who shoot everybody for no reason?

>Same document that declares you have a right to free speech, a speedy trial by jury, protection against unreasonable search and seizure, agaibst self-incrimination, and against excessive fines and bail. Throw out one section of the Bill of Rights, might as well throw it all out.
If I could rewrite the constitution right now, I wouldn't look at the antiquated ideals of rapists and slave owners. I would look at South Africa and their constitution.
>Oh, and an AR-15 is not an "assault rifle", genius. An assault rifle has to be capable of switching between semi- and full-auto.
Never said it was, it is an assault weapon. Legally it is defined as such.

Oh so genocide on a sub spieces of human based on their skin color is okay? Sounds good to me

OH YEAH WE SHOULD BAN COCAINE TOO WHILE WERE AT IT!! THEN NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO OBTAIN COCAINE!!! BRILLIANT!

Tyrannical Government:

youtu.be/9gD19zevHJM

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREAD.

Kek

>need
kys double nigger faggot

cocaine was sold to the black communities in the 60s by the (right wing) government because they were terrified of a successful black community. Bad example.

why the fuck am i replying to a motherfucker on 7 levels of irony

Yeah right, niggers be successful

you can give up your shit guns if you want, i'm not giving mine up

>60s
>Right Wing
>JFK, LBJ
>Pro civil rights executive that creates the Great Society and health care programs
>Right Wing

I'm not sure that means what you think that means.

This fucking shit again

>revolver
>not semi auto

Aaaaaaahahhahahahahh

ITT: dumb goy burger slaves trying to perpetuate the "we own dem gunz n shit we defend our familays n shit"

I swear this board turned me into crypto-SJW I swear I wanna see all you faggots stomped by the government boot, and I hope it happens fast, as soon as they impeach that piece of shit clown that you have as your president.

You fucking faggots boast the gun rights and post that shit on instagram and jewtube to compensate for your epidemic burger goy insecure manlet disorder...

When have you used it against the "government"?

Oh man I can't wait when they come after your faggot guns, you pieces of shit. And to make it funnier, they will probably come in fully armored LGBT colored police van, and you gun faggots won't do...

...wait for it...

NOTHING.

Nothing.

Which right-wing government would that be? Democrat JFK or democrat LBJ?

Get the fuck off this board with your nigger-tier posts.

WRONG.

Gonna have to back the leaf..
>sips nasty maple bacon makers mark

Are you the lefty fucking "croat" shill i've seen before?

They legally aren't. There are some semi auto revolvers though.

Even if that's a myth.
The US getting handled by the Vietcong in conventional modern warfare is not.

Sure modern warfare, but if your pops is digging holes all over the place armed to the teeth playing hard style survivalist... it still counts.
An armed nation and a Nordic environment is the best a nation can have to defend itself.

Before speaking of warfare it would be good if you actually took the time to read military literature.
You're way off or just a passive cunt with a lot of projection if you think it's easy to invade a country with a gun culture.

Why should any citizen have access to anything "dangerous" to begin with?

Shut the fuck up if you ever got your ass beat youd want one too.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Please explain to me why you are still here and not in North Korea where you can live out your communist dream?

Baahahaha....limey. A fuckin limey.

Isn't it fucking time to bow in the direction of Mecca, you fucking pathetic mudslime cunt?

My wife is 5'3" and 115 lbs. If a 6'0" 230 lbs man attacks her she cannot win physically. She can't outrun them, she can't outfight them. Guns let her win that fight and deter the criminal from attempting anything in the first place.

If you do not defend yourself you're a victim.
If you do not defend your family you're a failure.
If anyone tries to take away my means of self defense I will defend myself.
OP can do whatever xe likes while being attacked by hostile people.
I will perform my duty and use a gun if need be.

Colt single-action army revolvers will be all the rage with nigger gangs in Chicago.

Rise of the dindu cowboys.

You sound incredibly arseblasted.
Who hurt you?

>200 year old piece of trash

Yeah the piece of trash that secured you the life style you now have. Please use one of the many guns you own and do everyone a favor and blood your own brains out.

SHALL

No
see
>If I could rewrite the constitution right now, I wouldn't look at the antiquated ideals of rapists and slave owners. I would look at South Africa and their constitution.

But what if the law abiding citizen is getting atacked by more than one individual?
What if the law abiding citizen is easly stressed and can't rely on his precision in panic to land a shot?
what if op is a fag?

NOT

>wehavethisthreadeveryday.jpg

saged

Explain to me why people are allowed to own semi auto cars?

I miss true standard transmissions.

Cars were never designed to kill.

>Constitution of South Africa
Yeah, the same country with de jure segregation up until the 90's.

Gun grabbers aren't anti-gun, they just want guns in the hands of state-sanctioned thugs.

Okay chuckle nuts. We give the gubberment all out guns. Then what. All the law abiding citizens that had guns now are unarmed. All the people that have guns left are... That's right! The gubberment and the criminals. And I shouldn't need to tell you why only the gubberment and criminals having guns is a bad thing right?

>Never said it was, it is an assault weapon. Legally it is defined as such.
The term "assault weapon" is a political term, not a technical term. It is whatever a legislative body wants it to be. For example, the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban defined an "assault weapon" as a semiautomatic rifle having three or more of the following features. A pistol grip, folding and/or collapsing stock, flash hinder, bayonet lug and detachable box magazine. It also included pistols with a magazine well in front of the trigger and that weighed 4 lbs or more. All AR15s manufactured from 1994 to 2004 were not legally "assault weapons" because they only had two.features, a detachable magazine and a pistol grip. California and New York both have different standards about what constitutes an assault weapon, which means the term is effectively useless from a technical standpoint. Terms like "assault rifle," "machine gun" or "submachine gun" have clear definitions agreed along by military and firearms experts. The definition of an "assault weapon" varies according to what state you're standing in at the time, which means it's effectively useless.

Hahahahha

Limey. Limey living in an island infested with mudslime scum, talking shit to me. Baahahahahahahah.

Bend over for Achmed, faggot. Bend over for Sadiq.

See I don't live in South Africa so I don't give a shit what their consitution is. But if you like their laws so much better go live there.

Are you saying that killing is wrong if it's to protect your life?
That's what guns were designed for.
What's the problem with that?
If you throw shit logic at me I'll throw it back at you you despicable faggot.

I'm not from the US but Canada and see the flaws of not having the right to have a gun.
Want to trade place?
For fuck sake if you don't like leave.
It's not because you are born there that it's your country if you have fuck all to do with the ideas that lead to it.

But someone might steal your car and use it to commit a crime. Mandatory car buy backs when? You can't even make a decent fucking argument you leftist piece of muff cabbage. I'm just going to leave it at this: come try and take them.

tell that to every jihadist fuck who rams a truck into a crowd of people which has become a fucking regular occurrence in europe