What the fuck is wrong with English women? Can some English anons explain this?

What the fuck is wrong with English women? Can some English anons explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGFPpQBu5s

London is the land of degeneracy. Should be nuked

>scroll through video
>almost all black women
Nobody cares about black women. Not even black women care about black women.

>there is a cucked white boy filming this

seconded

Two things:

1) Of course they are more likely to say black guys with a black guy asking them
2) Only the ones who said black guys will be edited into the video

What's with the dumb niggers? I thought you were all educated? At least that's what you like to remind the world of EVERY FUCKING MOMENT YOU SPEAK?

>nigger doing interview
Not even going to watch the video but I guarantee that 99.999999999% of women walked away the second that dirty ape approached them.
The ones that didn't were compelled by the lib bullshit in their mind to say they preferred niggers because saying the opposite would somehow be racist.

Being on Sup Forums we should all know by now that nigger men are literally the single least desired demographic and white women are the polar opposite.
BMWW couples only happen when the women is EXTREMELY desperate.

I don't deny it burgerbro, but Anglos (specifically londoners) are a different breed of people altogether compared to Americans.

>it's another beta white boi can't deal with being second rate post

>i dont like white men
>moved to a white country

then fuck off you smelly monkeys!!!!

GO BACK TO AFRICA

>Can some English anons explain this?

Ok:

>Approach dozens of women
>Make a video where about 8 say they prefer black guys
>Edit video to appear that everyone answers black guys

Oldest trick in the book.

>16.73% white british
fugg half the people were not born here, they came from pakistan and somalia, of those that were born here 85% are kebab. it's a muslim paradise.

>I dont like africans
>move to an afircan country
then fuck off you Boer, French, British, and Portuguese small dicked baboons!

GO BACK TO EUROPE

>country
>pre-colonial Africa

>Implying he didn't only posted responses that favor black guys

All jokes aside it is kinda true that a lot of girls prefer more open guys and unfortunately white guys are shy

Granted I don't get out alot but I had no idea there were places here in england swarming with these type of young ghetto trash tier women. Where is this???

When I see some English women in the video, I'll let you know.

London m8. It's a shithole.

the absolute state of little england

barely any white women in the video / in londonistan in general

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even leafland is better than this, and I don't even feel sorry for you angloshits

Even England girls know that BBC is da best
Stay mad whiteboys ;-)

This

Also, they are asking girls in London.

>White boys only immitate black boys.

They basically hate thrash tier white guys that pretend to be black.

If white guys embraced fascism and masculine values again (and stopped eating food with estrogen) then there would be no question which one would be the prefered choice for females of any race.

Lessons to take away:
>Dont be white trash that imitates black culture
>Stop eating estrogen-filled food.
>Work out, prepare for the race war.

>English

All I see are a bunch of niggers

Stay mad whitecuck
England chose BBC

They kinda had it coming, defeating the nazis and all. Fight for the jew, get jewed.

Someone appears not confident nor proud enough to fly their own national flag.
Sad. Sad!

This. Is. What. You. Get

>le estrogen maymay

You can be sure that about 6% of that white british are mixed race too and call themselves white.

literally muh dick tier

they want monkey lips like they do, its quite alright to like the same species you know

Please nuke us.

Gladly.

>Race made up of literally no less than 5 races of whites
>Invented the term jungle fever to excuse racemixing and fucking shitskins
>Pedophilia is more dominant in men than women threefold
>Only women are the problem in bongistan

>They basically hate thrash tier white guys that pretend to be black.
Which make up 60% of all white males in England under the age of 35
30% want to be prepubescent boys for women to rape and not feel guilty about being pedos(the pop star/metrosexual look that is so popular there)
And 10% are actually proper English lads that don't deserve to be fucked over this way

>defeating the nazis
>English
You're funny

WH*TE BOIS BTFO

>Pedophilia is more dominant in men than women threefold

Actually. No, women do it as much as men they just get away with it more/go undetected.

>London
It's fucking shit

He said nuke us not potato us.

Recently talked with a girl who regretted having a half black kid. Said she had hoped the kid was more white, blonde and looked like her.

The kid is basically just another nignog.

These retarded women really believe the propaganda.