G-guys? Is the tide of the culture war turning in their favor?

Has stef been eternally and univocally BTFO? 250k vs 7k likes. Are we losing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not wrong. One of my ex gfs had something wrong with her innards and BC fixed the problem.

Then it isn't birth control but hormone therapy

Oh fuck her. I am in excruciating pain every day. Where are my free painkillers?

>bitches bodies are so fucked up they all require birth control to not die
Wow!

interesting about oxt.

does it say it fosters pair bonding after going off OCP therapy?

its birth control by hormone therapy, which can be anything from the pill over implants to contraceptive patches
still not an argument though

the diagnosis code for what she is referring to would be something like PCOS. Therefore the treatment in the physician's notes would be to alleviate the pain associated with the syndrome through a contraceptive. The insurance covers the treatment based on the primary intent to alleviate symptoms. Birth control is only a side effect but nowhere in the diagnosis, treatment, billing and coding is birth control ever related. The woman is a self-righteous cunt.

i have no idea who either of these self important shit bags are. fuck off and take your little gossip bullshit with you, inbred retard.

This is what retards don't understand. Diphenhydramine HCL is used as a stand alone sleep medicine, also used as a stand alone cold medicine. If doctor recommends you take it for sleep it's not a cold medicine and vice versa. If birth control stopped being covered by healthcare, it certainly doesn't mean that bitch would stop getting it for her fucked up organs.

of-fucking-cause shes just grasping for straws to justify riding the cuck carousel without spending a penny

How does the pill keep her organs together anyway??? What does that even mean

>idolizes trump who was elected through social media meme magic and propaganda
>doesnt care about the battle for social media

Off yourself idiot

>please respond to me, sir

imagine being THIS desperate for your superior's attention.

Birth Control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women due to how there brains are wired.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Birth control is health care desu. It's used as a hormone regulator and is very important for a lot of people's health even if they don't have sex at all. Which many of them don't. When I was younger I knew young teenage girls who took birth control to regulate their period and reduce pain and cramps and yet they were like 14 and rightfully prude as hell and never had sex. Say whatever you want about whether contraception should be covered or not but hormonal birth control pills aren't just contraception.

>world famous normie singer
>right wing philosopher

1 wins everytime, means nothing

Stop spamming your shit in every thread fagtron

WAKE ME UP

Please don't spam

Yeah and reddit's politics section continually upvotes articles that are critical of Trump. All is lost. I am meeting my doctor in a couple of days to discus hormone therapy to transition to a woman.

Tranny

Poly cystic ovaries is caused by hormonal issues?
Im not 100% sure but i think thats why.

>Here's a very specific and rare case in which birth control could be considered health care
>Therefore all use of birth control is health care.
wew

>being this schizophrenic

What did he mean by this

>Here's a very specific and rare case in which abortion could be considered moral.
>Therefore all abortions are moral

>Here's one black person who is of average intelligence.
>Therefore all black people are as smart as white and asian people.

>Here's one black father who didn't walk out on his family.
>Therefore all black fathers are just as good as non-black fathers.

>Here's one Muslim who isn't a terrorist.
>Therefore Muslims are not more likely to be terrorists than non-Muslims.

>Here's one single mother who didn't ruin her kid.
>Therefore single mothers are just as good at raising kids as traditional married couples.

>Here's one gay guy who isn't a complete faggot.
>Therefore all gay guys aren't faggots.

It never ends.

They really fuck you up later on

>birth control holds my organs together

it keeps you from having babies fucking what lmao

I ask you all to leave 4/pol and start joining discord communities, we can vet out the shills there. These jewish posters have become fucking ridiculous.

POL BTFO

>gibs so I can be a slut

not an argument, cletus.

>paying attention to Stefan MolyJew

I SHYGDDTSHIGGYDIGGY

checked and keked

do you have a vagina?

has the illuminati ever tried using spine beetles as a method of birth control???

are you bitches body ready?

I think what she is trying to say is birth control helps her period pains.

Close communities, discord etc is for antifa. We have nothing to hide.

women have been trained, like monkey's, to applaud anything having to do with getting the freedom and state sponsorship to kill their own babies. this is not surprising in any way.

Her point makes zero sense. That hormone medication would still be considered healthcare for her, obviously, because she has a need for it. It has absolutely nothing to do with birth control in her case.

exactly. Drugs can be used to treat a variety of conditions and symptoms. Just because birth control treats some medical conditions doesn't mean all women should get it for free so they can fuck without worrying about it.

It reminds me of how idiots and hippies dont realize that industrial chemicals used for manufacturing/production of non edible products can be used in food. For example the foaming agent subway uses in its bread is also used in production of yoga mats or some shit. People cry
>OMG HOW CAN WE EAT CHEMICALS IN YOGA MATS.
Chemicals have multiple uses you fucking idiot.

People should really stop attacking birth control. I know no one wants to pay for someone elses medication, but the societal benefits are massive. It should actually be given away free. It basically stops undesirable people having children who end up burdening the system even more. Same with abortion, i dont think it should be tax payer funded, but it should be legal.

SO get a fucking job and pay for your own destruction.
Birth control is jew shit.

Well memed faggot

Yes goyim dont start up a family . Indulge in your hedonistic ways until youre 40 and childless

>reduce pain and cramps and yet they were like 14 and rightfully prude as hel
He fucking bought this jew line hook line and sinker.
Might wanna check your childrens race.

Those are barnicals by the way.

they say birth control causes autism and gayness

Yeah no shit retard why you think they push this shit like crack?
its to get us all fucked up.
Anyway ANY women who wants an abortion doesnt deserve kids and should be spade.

1. Healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of health via the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings.

2. Birth control, also known as contraception and fertility control, is a method or device used to prevent pregnancy.

3. Birth control (pills, condoms, etc) is widely available to the general public and very cheap ($9 per month for pills).

>Molymeme tweets out that birth control isn't healthcare, which it isn't by any definition

>Roasties interpret Molymeme's tweet as being anti-birth control (women shouldn't even have access to it) and attack a straw man, exposing their own cognitive blindness and general misconception of the larger issue

>mfw Molymeme is utilizing 4D chess Trump persuasion

>that image
You son of a bitch. But yes. I agree with you.

Birth control isn't the problem, unfavorable economic conditions are

i wasn't ready

Consider suicide frank

No, condoms should be given away for free.
And they are.
Not shit that fucks with the human body.

Such a disaster.

>Philosopher and thinker
>Celebrity

I mean of course one is going to be more popular. People dont like to think that much. Especially liberals like her and her fans.

lol this one abscure use now qualifies everyone for BC as healthcare

>free
no free lunch, faygo.

CEMENTED ORGANS WTF? can somebody who knows things about baginas plz explain

>too stupid to make an argument
>doesn't even TRY

at least this petrol inhaling moron knows his limits. well done, festus. i'm sure the neighborhood fuck-pig will welcome you most kindly into its anus just after supper, when the roadkill has been properly grilled and served.