WHY DO REPUBLICANS DINDU HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY?

Will you dindu Trump the same when he crashes everything?

Why are you, a leaf, questioning old American politics on a Japanese basket weaving forum?

Trump is Bush 2.0 so it's relevant

>a fucking leaf
Yeah, okay.

fuck off leafs

>a leaf caring about arguments in a bait thread

9 (nine) months after he becomes president this happens and we say "oh well, he meant well". A big reason Trump dominated primaries was because he called out Bush for being a bad president.

>9 (nine) months after he becomes president this happens and we say "oh well, he meant well".

This is why I worry so much there will be another 9/11 under Trump. He's not taking national security seriously either.

Dumbass fish why do you bump threads like this

lol why r u so desperately saging

do i threaten u?

>tweeting a funny image is now reason to question someone's sanity
Leaf.

Trump is mentally ill

He, like his predecessors was a puppet

I don't think he was in on the plot but his father and cabinet absolutely were. At least he made a mockery of their administration by acting like a retard

I don't. He was a garbage, idiotic, cuckservative who was also the goodest of goys. He was just as shit as obongo.
Trump on the other hand is already the best President we've had in my 31 years of life

Dude nobody 'dindu'd' Bush at all. Republicans have to move forward though, they can't just quit if they have a bad president. If the Yankees quit because of a bad prez we wouldn't even have seen them since the 1920s.

There is also a lot of proof Bush did lots of good things like kept us safe from terror, made democracy in Iraq, gave us a housing bubble, cut taxes.

Life can't just be a constant apology, you have to make it the best it can be then move forward.

(((pol))) dindus Bush every day tho

>democracy in Iraq
>good things
Pump those brakes there brah.

this

this ultimately destroyed the democrats because they couldn't admit obama's bad mistakes so they retorted to "you're a straight white male"

fuck off low iq retard

The obongoleaf strikes again

What gets me is how they refuse to criticize obongo for all the stupid Bush 2.0 shit he did. Apparently it's only okay to warmonger through the middle east, increase deportations, and alienate all of America's allies when a democrat does it.

Meanwhile Sup Forums criticizes Bush for that shit all the time.

This. If republicans still supported Bush kikery, they'd have voted for Jeb.

Well except the deportations. Obviously Sup Forums is a fan of those. I think if anything Bush should be criticized for not having enough.

He, Trump, is an outsider, attempting to make a name for his family and legacy. Lots of people are attempting to make him into an offshoot of the 13 families, but there is about as much prof as is there is about the Russian hacker thingy. Trump is a part of the Jewish real estate monopoly, while the Bushes are of the oil jews. Trump is to the 13 families, as a plantain is to fruit.

Trump does possess a 'Trump-Card' or he wouldn't be as frivolous as he is; much like stammering shrub junior the joke. When the left complains of a man who is shaming the presidency; they have to completely ignore shit-stain Bush Jr.

neo-conservative isn't conservative, retard

Nope, Obama was Bush 2.0. Trump is Nixon 2.0

neo-cons are globalists, zionists and mainly Ashkenazim Jews. psychopathic, sociopaths with megalomaniac aspirations that rival the Gods'

I am somewhat OK with this observation.

>This. If republicans still supported Bush kikery, they'd have voted for Jeb.
No! This is in fact a new era where both parties are being shunned for their traitorous behavior, destroying the US experiment, screwing over the West, giving wet-ink signatures to degenerate-level, civility destroying corruption. They know that the rope awaits them, and they had damned well better hope God isn't a no-show like last time.

Trump is Bush 2.0

Obama was Obama 1.0

bump

Why the fuck are you asking this here?
No one here is a retarded neocon, and if they are, they get chased out like the village idiots they are.

Sup Forums is a board for ethnoationalists, paleocons, and classical liberals.

1. Trump is taking credit for an Obama January budget surplus that also occurred last year?

his hands

the codes

2. You do know you're still operating under Obama's last budget right

lol