Checks today's news

>checks today's news
Alrighty, then.

Lol every time Trump tweets something an army of shareblue faggots storm this board

or maybe people here aren't all on board with Trump acting like a retard on Twitter every other day when he needs all the support he can get to do what he promised

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF YOU BITCH

epic ftw xD

meanwhile he's turning independents away

t. shareblue

or maybe it was tweeting things like this (crooked hillary, pocahontis) that got him elected in the first place. The only people that have a problem with these tweets are hillshill and bernouts

Im an independent and his tweets attract me to him

What now?

nobody cares about you.

no retard, it was him winning the rust belt that got him elected, not acting like an ass on twitter

did you miss the part where he lost the "twitter generation" to Clinton 4:1

CNE your leader in fake news entertainment.

>checks msnbc
Please leave

>ALRIGHTY, THEN!

We know how the world works faggot, so this means we know how to spot the nose, or people who work for the nose.

people have already made their decision on Trump.
Him acting like an ass on twitter literally got him elected

>only people that have a problem with these tweets are hillshill and bernouts
Don't forget stick-up-their-ass neocons like Paul Ryan

>a punch is a "body slam"

SO MUCH WINNING!!!!

even my liberal friends are laughing at MSM for being a bunch of faggot snowflakes!!

MAGA!

>shareblue faggot comes out of the woodwork to defend his pathetic job

You're really new to this internet thing, aren't you?

It's pretty funny.
Not the situation, the video itself.

>Trump can control the front page of the entire media for a day by spending 30 seconds writing a tweet

>lost twitter generation

AHHAHAHAH FUCK OFF COMMIE FAGGOT

AAHHAHAHAHA

>trump posts a joke video of beating CNN in pro wrestling
>MSM interprets it as 'promoting violence'

okay then. they are even biased than i thought.

This is know a fuck the MSM thread

Lets show our shill commie friends how dishonest and corrupt the media is!

I hope he does the same thing to America's foreign enemies! MAGA! Imagine him posting a gif of China getting punched.

>Warn the public about how CNN was caught admitting to pushing fake news
>Sit there and be politically correct or else a bunch of sissy boys will cry about it

its the current year boys

Remember back when presidents had to launch cruise missiles at shitholes to divert media attention?

I love that trump is endlessly shitting on the media.

How is it acting retarded? That latest tweet is fucking gold.

You said it yourself, it's all an act. It's obvious what he is doing, he's making the msm and dems waste their time reacting to irrelevant nonsense instead of formulating a plan to take him on. As long as they are reacting like Pavlovian idiots it makes them look retarded and allows the big stuff that should be questioned slide under the radar.

SHITPOSTER. IN. CHIEF.

>body-slam
what is clothesline you dense mfrs

If I wanted to read tweets, I'd go to twitter, not the news.

literal mad god

yeah, the MSM and the dems are back on their heels right now, they are 100% on defense.

And the best part is they're still pushing the "he's hates women" meme which didn't work 6 months ago, and isn't going to work now. Its a total blowout

He is playing with democrats and MSM like cats with a laser pointer. Libs have lost all sense of reason and have no plan forward to win any future elections. I can hardly wait to hear what they try to run on in 2020. "Trumps a big fat weenie and he's mean on twitter you should vote for Elizabeth Warren" or some equal dumb shit like this. Look at where the libs are now that Russia BS fell apart. What do libs stand for today? More immigrants, more fag shit, more fraud news? It's quite fun if you ask me

FUck
does anyone have the Degeneration X meme of trump? it was pretty rare and an edit of this photo

No one man should have all that power
The clock’s ticking, I just count the hours
Stop tripping, I’m tripping off the power

You couldn't sound like any more of a faggot if you tried.

We will be fine as long as he keeps doing this.

Congress is ignoring him and fighting each other
No one takes him seriously
He is too busy with petty revenge tweets and tantrums to do anything damaging
Pence is still not President.

I can handle eight years of nothing getting done. Hell. sixteen would be better.

Think how many young voters he is winning over right now

>independents
>not shitposters

XD

If maybe next time dems could concentrate on getting the woman, black, gay, muslim, hispanic, trans, abortion, open border, climate change and fag bathroom vote.. They could win!

Friendly reminder that Bernie fags refuse to admit Bernie is under investigation for fraud.

I thought Shad was like in jail or something

It's really funny people think that he spends 6 hours on one tweet. He takes 2 seonds, shits some words out and continues on his day.

If people are so petty let this affect their policy positions or anything they shouldn't be in office.

>acting like a retard
Only retards think this.

pic related was me this weekend.

I blew my wife's family out about trump. They are a bunch of faggot liberals, but I actually brought a couple of them to our side. On Tuesday, I'm with my family and it'll be a drunk celebration of how things are going!!

And to add, every president shit posts in some way. Obama went on a shit posting spree with Trump before.

You're telling me Alexander Hamilton wasn't a real life shit poster?

lol literal independent who will vote for trump next here.

his tweets add a little humanity to all this.

it's a clothesline, morons

Oh no he took 30 seconds out of his day instead of building the wall and deporting 100 illegals oh no why isn't he doing his job

should Trump posts be on /asp/?

whoever does not support everything trump does is a shill
i want to suck trump's cock
i love god emperor trump
i would die for trump

Shareblue damage control. Can it be any more obvious?

Never forget that we didn't start this media war. But we sure as fuck are going to crush you faggots into the ground.

You're in the wrong place, nigger lover.
Leave.

Their ragetears are delicious. Oh, the salt.

>we didn't start this media war

Pic is how I see the CEO of CNN this weekend

I had my family going on about how "omg Trump is crazy, right user?"

I didn't say much other than something like "well the media is a major problem"

Later in the night they were telling hilarious, racist nigger jokes (just my uncle was although everybody was laughing).

best tiomeleine

>Literally who holds up bloody head of current president, inciting people to violence
>FREE SPEECH

>Gif of fake wrestling where someone's head is replaced with a corporation logo
>INCITING VIOLENCE

That's a rare pepe.

fuck off you dirty worthless nigger. You get paid $0.03 per post, you're literally a slave again.

We're coming for you MAGA

>"Muh unity"
>"WE MUST #RESIST CHEETO BENITO"

Pick one you faggots.

Daily reminder to ignore foreign posters in Trump threads

Daily reminder to ignore Leaf posters hiding behind other flags

Il Douche

It's probably the most hilarious thing I've seen happen in politics for the last decade but it also gives off an intense Weimar Republic vibe

Yeah, because we post images on MSM cable news all the time... oh wait, fuck you.

The best part is that now your OC on Sup Forums could turn into national news.

this is how we win, drop small red pills using humor. Don't back down when they attack you though. We need to show people that we're the normal ones, not them

They are the violent racist ones

MUH PR

fuck off shill
whoever doesn't praise trump is a shill
any criticism of trump is the mark of a shill

you really think it's helping his 2020 chances to be in a prolonged feud with a morning show host?

Do any of these celebrities do anything other than virtue signal?

They want violence and people on the street but they just tweet shit.

man the alt-right faggots are the most easily triggered snowflakes on earth.

go find your safe space hugbox

>the greatest shitposter mankind has ever produced
>multi-billionaire
>model wife
>is the President of the United States of America

Give thanks when you can, those of us who are in this, truly the greatest of timelines.

Trump just showing how incredibly stupid hypocritical liberals are.

What we were just shown today on twitter was how serious they take WWE.

CNN makes OC KKK Pepe, blames the alt-right. that's poetry

are you not entertained?

it would be better if he shot someone in the street
that would be awesome
i hope for a world in which trump rapes and murders a woman in the street
don't you?

Yeah and the media is so loved here, right? Please. His supporters love this. Nobody is taking CNN seriously anymore except yuppies from NYC.

Oh, yeah, I'm SO bothered by the way you conflate me with yourself.

WE WUZ

Yes, yes it does. Joe being Joe has made him the face of Lugenpresse. Trump has masterfully chained Joe's reputation to that of the media as a whole. Trashing one trashes the other. It's fucking brilliant. The more the Media has to retract their literal made up news and the more times they shove their feet in their mouths the more he can hit back. Joe being their face, takes the reputation hits the same as the media. When he randomly kicks Joe in the balls, the Media feels it just the same.

far left shits on the military and police. the military and police will be with us. are these people fucking retarded.

try harder hoeflakes

Clinton has a good chance in 2020.
She literally won 2016.
All she has to do is focus where she lost, she doesn't need to focus on blue states they will remain blue.
I mean she should straight up ignore forever conservative shithole states. But go for the ones that could swing it and BAM hello madam president.
No but seriously she won 2016, therefore she should run again. Now that the public can see through the bullshit that the Right pushes she should have no problem winning again.
To keep people out like Trump we need to get WOLF-PAC organized we need to take it to the State level. We need to win so hard the Right can't steal another victory.
#IMSTILLWITHHER

i know two independents thats voted for trump and are now hilldogs because of his tweet. looks like you lose again
>it feels dirty having to pretend your IQ is 100 points lower than normal to fit in on this board

I can smell your dirty skin though the computer you fucking shitskin