How come white people don't claim mixed people as white but black people claim them as black?

How come white people don't claim mixed people as white but black people claim them as black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc
youtube.com/watch?v=hj1MTcQatSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beacause black people are the KANGZ of appropriating other people's culture.

>we built da pyramidz
>africa would be colonizing Adromeda Galaxy if not for colonialists
>we made civilization, whitey stole it

because of the one drop rule from early America.

for whites mixed people are a downgrade some thing to be ashamed of for blacks its an upgrade something to be proud of they gain IQ not whites

But it happens in europe too

Well flaggot, that's because they still look like KANGZ

qt

Pretty sure claiming people is against the law.

There are enough successful white people to choose from

youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc

Well having any African blood made you eligible for slavery, so that's why. I dunno why they still do it.

Because one has high standards for membership and the other doesn't.

>tfw no mixed gf

but we a bit of white gene

Mixed claim minority status cause its easier. Gots to play dat rayce card niggas!

who

is she mixed? I and not so used to different kinds of black people so really tend to think they all look alike.
Also why would anyone claim mixed people? Arent they their own type?

Have you met any mixed people who say they are white?

it's a great feeling

Because to us, they're contaminated, and we don't want them.

To the blacks, they're an improved version, and they definitely want them.

/thread

Because they are tainted by niggers

Because of racial hypergamy

> I and not so used to different kinds of black people so really tend to think they all look alike

Difference between straight outta africa black people, blacks in americas/caribbean and mixed. Its easy to spot the difference

>Also why would anyone claim mixed people? Arent they their own type?

Apparently not since some blacks and Sup Forumsacks say they are black

qt. i even got the same cap

Homeless people will even eat seconds out of the cleanest of garbage cans.

That's why.

why are mixed women so inferior

Because of culture

>posts a jew

>implying blacks think of light skins as blacks
just lol, my man

>Difference between straight outta africa black people, blacks in americas/caribbean and mixed. Its easy to spot the difference
where are you from? Because I can see the difference between some black people but I cant tell you anything about where they are from.
>Apparently not since some blacks and Sup Forumsacks say they are black
maybe that is because they look black to them? They ones you have posted sure do like black people to me. You tell me they are mixed but personally I wouldnt be able to tell.

Explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=hj1MTcQatSc

no because they obviously are not white. other side of the coin they are obviously not black either but for whatever reason they still identify as black instead of mixed. cant think of anything other than the one drop rule that would explain it.

Because they don't give a shit about genes. If you're black it's good enough

If you think about it, without mulattos, blacks would have virtually no black people of intellectual importance.

race war?

Black people from Africa are dark af have have very visible negroid features. Blacks from Americas can vary. Some look black af but others a little lighter with softer features due to slave master raping. Mixed have the softest negroid features but still retain their color.

Where are the blue eyes and black hair. My favourite.

I think its more the other way around, light skins look down on blacks, see brown paper parties

>but black people claim them as black?
Actually, they don't. Spend some time lurking on a nigger forum like Lipstick Alley. There is a real animus towards mixed people and lighter skinned blacks. I'd say 80 percent of darker skinned blacks hate mixed people and will never accept them as being black.

Look at some comments on YouTube videos with Sage Steele. Niggers HATE her and were glad when she lost her job. Just like they hate Tinashe and any other pretty, light skinned girl who doesn't look like a nigger science experiment.

I'm back to see my beautiful mixed people.

>Black people from Africa are dark af have have very visible negroid features
except black people from Africa differs a lot. I can spot Somalians now because we got a few thousand in Denmark but they look vastly different to more southern, western and northern Negroes.

This. Negro blood is enhanced by the addition of white blood; in the reverse, it's contamination.

if thats your favourite,
and if you need a fap search Bunnybutt

>To the blacks, they're an improved version, and they definitely want them.
They only want them if they put on the performance of blackness. For instance, Beyonce grew up in a posh suburb, went to nice schools and in general enjoyed a very comfortable upper middle class upbringing but still talks like a street nigger in her interviews: "Ah feel blessed', y'all." So blacks are quick to claim her as their own even though she's obviously full of European DNA (and it's not like anyone white wants her anyway).

That's because Somalis are bulbheads.

>Have you met any mixed people who say they are white?
What do you think?

Top kek!

Do you keep a piece of white clothing after it's become stained?

They are humans you fagg

>Do you keep a black shirt that's been stained with white spots.
>Equivocating people with articles of clothing
This argument is retarded and so are you.

>Blue eyes and black hair

Sorry, but that isn't natural. That would be a brown eyed woman with blue contacts.

This sort of thing is what made people see niggers as humans.

Agreed. Stained pieces of clothing are much more redeemable than people infected with nigger DNA.

truly this kind of faggotry spells of the end of Sup Forums

>he thinks niggers arent cancer in suburbs

What's her name?

What does Sup Forums think of this one? She's mixed. Her mom is mestizo AFAIK.

I know a half indian girl with blue eyes. She doesn't look white or indian but more like a mix between italian/greek

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link

I had a mixed female boss. She hated whites so much even though her dad was white. She came down hard on white employees for minor mistakes but let blacks go for major ones. Always argued in favor of BLM. Her dad was British and her mom was a tribal woman from Ethiopia that literally lived in a hut and she is more proud of her mom than her dad. Said a bunch of racist shit too that if I had recorded it I could have had her fired. Makes no sense to me

When did I say that? Niggers are niggers in any environment. I'm just telling you that if she wanted to, Beyonce could speak the King's English and that if anything, her forced blackcent is the performance rather than the other way around.

Kill it.

Hot.

>weird nose
>weird jaw
>uncanny brow
>massive southern lips
>manly chin
she is pretty enough. Not really someone I would be attracted to. I find far uglier but more Germanic looking people more sexual attractive.

Jeeesss another emotional pol faggot. What a surprise

lots of make-up. automatic NO doesn't matter what genome

one drop rule is real.

No african blacks can speak clearer english than amerinigs. Amerinigs have a weird accent that makes them always sound retarded.

You clearly pretend you've never seen stormniggers on Sup Forums claiming that any measure of good looks on a mixed person come from le white genes meme

Stormniggers are like Jews or doublespeak cattle, they say one thing in one thread, and the total opposite in another thread if it's convenient, if you call them out they just say '>Sup Forums is one person', as they post 'Sup Forums is always right' in another thread

As an adult person that you should be, you shouldn't treat this dishonest ideology shitpit seriously

Black people hate mixed people. Never seen a bunch of sheboons in maximum over rustle because of a light skinned girl with a white nose?

The one on the right is an albino.

Man, can you guys post some new pics? I've seen all these already.

>Have you met any mixed people who say they are white?

Every Latin-American.

Most mixed race people in Latin America would sooner call themselves white.

>Brainlets actually believe this
wew

Thank you Ahmed !!!!!!!!!!

I met a girl who wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much she hated black culture

>Southern Lips
Holy shit lol you nailed it, she's from Brownsville Texas. Although I will say, lighting and angle can really change your perception of someone.

Whoever made that pic is retarded. The girl on the right is albino, and not the product of race-mixing

Because it most certainly doesn't benefit us, but it does benefit other races, negroes in particular, to have nearly White examples improving their stature and collective IQs. I mean, comon, look at your average flight-lieutenant in sub-Saharan Africa and ask if one of those spear-chuckers could ever be elected president of the US.

Because they look black.

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND COMMUNITY.

like it or not, even though they are shit to each other and to other races, at least black people generally welcome each other based on race

Just look at Brazil. Mullatoes are almost as bad as full blacks. Hence the one drop rule in America.

Wew i literally saw tvis pic yeaterday on another site. I feel like im beimg followed. But you are right. Pol always claim that attractive non-whites must have some white genes. Like that "ashe is like 75% white" shit

So they are disliked from both sites?

this

>How come white people don't claim mixed people as white but black people claim them as black?
all the other races are jelly obviously

>mulatto
Brazil is a genetic clusterfuck of:
Iberian White
Amazon Indian
West African Nigger

Blacks claim them, but don't treat them as black friends.

Because "dey be mo' like white peepo'".

Keep it up bro.

Here's the actual answer: The "one drop rule" was very real, and it essentially boiled down to white people simply not wanting to be associated with blacks in any way. The phenomenon is a byproduct of US race relations. You can't expect a people who were seen as 2nd class citizens to rally to your cause because 50 years passed

tl'dr white people didn't want to be associated with them, so they chose a different identity

This

It won't be very soon, my man

>negroes of any degree
>people
Trained chimp is a chimp

Qt mulatta > Krokodil shooting, aids-infested, usef Russian mail order bride

Thanks man.

Because it's an upgrade for blacks, but a downgrade for whites.

This QT is mixed race but looks white, and accepted by white people

They claim they were kungz & shit

Yep

no problem m8

Keep sending me mixed goodness man. I love these race mixing threads.

Actually they don't all the time, I saw a picture of a famous mixed instawhore and she had a shirt that said something about her being black (cant remember exactly) and some black people in the comments were saying that she wasn't black. Its why mutts have an identity crises a lot