All illegals are criminals

>all illegals are criminals

Um no sweetie actually it's WHITE MEN who are murderous insane criminals. Just because one illegal killed a white girl doesn't mean illegals are all bad.

>still sweetie posting
>Still a leaf

Not an argument. Just because one single Mexican undocumented immigrants killed a white woman doesn't mean they are all bad.

Look up the definition of "anecdotal evidence".

All illegal immigrants are, by definition, criminals

How so? They are coming for a better life. Also being undocumented is not a felony.

>shifted from illegal to undocumented
>Not just a garbage leafpost

>>all illegals are criminals

yes they are, you fucking gay leaf...they broke our laws
Are we allowed to cross YOUR border, rape YOUR women and steal your tax dollars?

fucking liberal cunt

Illegal is a dehumanizing term. No human can be illegal. The proper term is undocumented.

If they live in a sanctuary city they aren't breaking any laws.

I could post these all day, fag

Hope one of your family members gets treated like this, enabler

Holy fuck your a pathetic faggot

>If they live in a sanctuary city they aren't breaking any laws.
Lol back to Cambodia with you faggot

LOGIC FAIL.

If you have an insufferable family member, you put up with them the best you can at holiday dinners. You do not think, "Since Uncle Joe is such a prick, I should befriend more pricks and invite them to dinner, too."

what's the matter, sweetie?......no more comments protecting these poor innocent invaders?

>committing a crime doesn't make you a criminal because feelings

Okay

Op is a Dip. Once it becomes a felony to enter the country illegally we will be able to fill our prisons for years and keep our investments sound. I still think those entering or found to have entered illegally should be put to death, but we do have to keep our private prisons full so that the investors get paid.

>white men are evil and violent!!!
>lets fuck with them until they snap
good plan

>it's WHITE MEN who are murderous insane criminals
Thats right, keep pushing us.

Are you implying that anything under a felony is not a crime?

....I could post these ALL day

these are the ones the media admitted were illegals....most of the time they hide that info because it goes against their agenda

>California admitted they have 750,000 illegal immigrant students
>It costs $122k for each student to go from K-12th grade
>That comes out to 92.5 BILLION dollars the taxpayers have to pay to education those invaders

This does NOT include food stamps, health care, Obamaphones, etc that all illegals get when they pop out an anchor baby

so by that logic not all white men are bad?

this is why you look at stats and not twitter stories

> massive news coverage and debate, riots and condemnations.
> Black/Hispanic perpetual crime machine = record deal and romanticisation the liberal media (MTV etc)

I thought ancaps were pro open borders? You should agree with me on this.