IM DONE WITH TRUMP. THIS TWEET CROSSED THE LINE FOR ME. I WAS THE BIGGEST TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT WTF IS THIS?!

IM DONE WITH TRUMP. THIS TWEET CROSSED THE LINE FOR ME. I WAS THE BIGGEST TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT WTF IS THIS?!

UNFIT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/06/27/hate-crimes-videos/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/leftists-tolerating-violence/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/faked-hate-crimes/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/politically-motivated-leftist-violence-this-election-year/
riggedit.com/memes/
fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE END FOR DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFY IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Becomes upset about memes
WEW LAD

lmfao

Like clockwork

IM COMIN MUMPFY

What do you people actually get out of concern trolling?

You remind me of straight guys that jerk each other off. I'm anti-trump but you guys are annoying and pathetic. It's like watching a cuckold.

CNN?

ITS ALL OVER FOR DRUMPF, TWEETING IS ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY OF UK!!!

TRUMP NEEDS A MAMA THERESA TO SILENCE HIM!!!!

HOW DARE HE POST A MEME ON A PRIVATE ACCOUNT THAT HURTS MY FEE FEES.
IMPEEEEEEEACH NOW

LATER FAGOOT

I can't believe I voted for that conman

It's pretty fucking obvious there's going to be another 9/11 on his watch. He's not taking national security seriously. When the terrorists see that the American president is an obese demented old retarded man, they will be emboldened.

Search twitter for "Inciting Violence"; click LATEST and start fighting back!

Situation: >Dipshits on twitter are crying about Trumps "BTFO CNN WWE Smackdown Gif Video" as:
"INCITING VIOLENCE"

AMMO:
>Double Standard Much? What about Liberal Hate?

SUCH AS:

>Russia Collusion Narrative
Kathy Griffin Beheading
>Central Park "Julius Caesar"
MSM Coverage
>Assassination Attempts
Faked Hate Crimes
>Liberal Hypocrisy
Leftists Tolerating Violence
>Double Standards
Antifa
Love for Communism, regardless of 100million dead.

riggedit.com/2017/06/27/hate-crimes-videos/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/leftists-tolerating-violence/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/faked-hate-crimes/
riggedit.com/2017/06/27/politically-motivated-leftist-violence-this-election-year/

MEMES TO SPAM:
riggedit.com/memes/

GOGOGOGO

It's not a private account if he's in control of it. It's a government account whose tweets will be archived in the library of Congress.

I mean...
I guess you tried

HOW DARE HE POST A MEME ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!
HOW FUCKING DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>mfw trump memeing is on the front page of BBC news

>mfw cucks are whining that this promote violence against journalists

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Stop taking its srs laddie. >:c

This is why we dont trust leafs

potato-chan pls.

is this thee hottest new meme? How much is it selling for?

how were you the biggest trump supporter and his best tweet was the last straw? kill yourself.

Huppalumpf is done now for sure this time!!

Too far!!!

daily sage

This whole thing is actually the best thing that happened in a long time.

Trump with his twitter account takes down the media from their high horse as they think they control the narrative and trump just tweets bantz back at them and reaches million of people and the media can do nothing against it.

If this president dosn't make it into the history book as shitposter in chief I would be disappointed.

we've already been through this one before faggot and it didnt work then

This was top 3 things Trump has done as president in my opinion

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST SAW IT
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

I love how people claimed Obama was soft on terror but no major terror attack took place under his watch because people knew he'd Hellfire missile their entire family with flying robots.

>@realDonaldTrump
that's not a private account? I think you're getting it confused with
>@POTUS
because as far as I know he was using his own account far before he became president, but you wouldn't know that since your not even american.

Drumple two scoops.

>The CIA will stage a false flag that gives the President, who is the biggest threat to their existence ever, unrestrained power
idiot

The CIA will actually do their job, to make sure nothing happens on Trump's watch, so that he doesn't get any political validation for his anti-refugee anti-muslim policies.

I can't support drumpf anymore either

Yep. You're god damn right. Obama was feared by America's enemies. Trump emboldens America's enemies.

Right wing retards are still triggered that he killed Bin Laden

If there's a new 9/11, it won't be because Trump is an obese and incompetent, but exactly the same reason as the first time. The deep state wanting a new war to feed the military industrial complex and help the great Israel.

The CIA was warning Bush about 9/11 but he went fishing instead.

fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf

oy vey

I'm so happy this guy got elected this is the funniest shit ever.

I also never, in the 12 years we've been married, fucked my wife, comrade. It started because I was scared - scared of not being good enough for her. Eventually we found the solution you've reached yourself: it's better to have a masculine alpha male to pleasure her than a nobody like me. And it works great too: my wife gets pleasured, so she gets happier, and I also am happy for her, for I chose something greater than myself - the happiness of my wife.
Of course I have doubts sometimes, but I knew it was all worth it when she came home, sat down, and told me she's pregnant. I was in shock, but she quickly comforted me, saying that she will raise this child with me. Wow... I'm not even a father yet, and I already love my wife's son.
Anyway, we CANNOT let drumfty get the nuclear codes.

I wish he would go down to CNN's HQ and beat them up for real.
They deserve it if they think this shit is news.

salt is blasting out your butthole desu

I'd buy that for a digibyte.

>mfw watching the absolute meltdown caused by a fucking meme

larping as shills is cancer to this board tbqh

sounds fake to me

if newfags lurked moar they would recognize a larping troll and not respond unironically to them

Im sure that an account named REAL DONALD TRUMP is not a private one. I mean its crystal clear that its a government account.

Elon Musk?

Trump is a fatass who flipped flopped on just about everything he said when it wasn't convenient anymore. However, he was always consistent in his support to Israel. He was always a rabid jew cocksucker. And his supporters think he will "save the white race"

I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why (((pol))) worships him

>id I anus

lmao
stay mad snackbar

Holy shit I love this president.
I don't care how he's done nothing.
The bantz alone are worth it.

t. shill

What would it actually take for a Trump supporter to finally turn on the president?

It seems like Trump could walk into their homes and take a shit on them while they slept and they'd still be grateful for it. How do you deal with someone so brainwashed that any sort of criticism of Trump is blown off as fake news?

wtf I hate Trump now

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEE*
im
PEEEEEEEEEEACH

>1 post by this ID

FIRST IT WAS TWO SCOOPS BUT NOW THIS

>bitching about memes
>"why won't you take our criticisms seriously?"

>How do you deal with someone so brainwashed that any sort of thing Trump does is blown up as the end of the republic and world as we know it?

Implying you ever supported him, nice try CTR

Obviously a tweet made by some immature senile manbaby isn't the end of the republic you thick cunt. How about all the other shit of him attacking anyone who criticizes anything he ever does?

If Obama did even a fraction of the weird shit Trump has done so far, Sean Hannity would've strangled him with his bare hands. And yet he's completely in love with Trump's nonsense.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

>sources tell CNN
Are they even trying at this point??

You're mad about Trump posting a meme? REEEEEEEEEEE

gtfoh
no one believes you
hillary shill