How Can We Give People With Down Syndrome Like Me a Bigger Voice in Politics?

I have down syndrome, and my IQ is 68. I work at a small restaurant cleaning dishes. I have a girlfriend, I work, I pay taxes, and I vote. Why should people like me not have a bigger voice in politics? I think people with down syndrome like me not only deserve more influence but we should have affirmative action so at least once a county or state has to elect someone with down syndrome. Does Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0b-nFSUXcuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean by 'bigger voice in politics'
Are you asking why there aren't any autistic politicians?

It's called "antifa"

He's asking about retards, not autists, you leaf.

Nice larp.

You have a room temperature IQ. Why would ANYONE want to listen to you?

>tfw some guy with downs has a job and I can't work because anxiety
Sometimes I wish I was retarded.

>has down syndrome
>has a kekstani flag

checks out

>I have down syndrome, and my IQ is 68. I work at a small restaurant cleaning dishes. I have a girlfriend, I work, I pay taxes, and I vote.
Well done, you do what everyone else can do. You're a normal person.

>Why should people like me not have a bigger voice in politics?
A bigger voice than whom?

>I think people with down syndrome like me not only deserve more influence but we should have affirmative action so at least once a county or state has to elect someone with down syndrome.
No one "deserves" anything. Why would you ever think that you do? If you quit your shitty restaurant job and work to become a politician, then, perhaps, you will "deserve" your eventual appointment, but not a moment before.

>Does Sup Forums agree?
Sup Forums is not one person and certainly does not have one opinion.

I thought that was what liberalism was for.

WE WUD TANGZ

Because we could offer a different perspective on things that regular people can't understand.

No i mean why there is no down syndrome politicians

No one will vote for me because they think im retarded! and besides i can't you have to go to law school to become a politician.

Best post has been attained. No need to continue.

You're a Democrat / Liberal then m8

It's offensive though since it's clear they are using my mental deficiency as a means to insult.

>Why should people like me not have a bigger voice in politics?
Because of
>I think people with down syndrome like me not only deserve more influence but we should have affirmative action so at least once a county or state has to elect someone with down syndrome.

Democrats/Liberals have a high IQ

Flag checks out.

lel okay sweetie

JFK, Carter, and Clinton all had 150+ IQs FYI. Julian Assange has an IQ of 135 and is a prominent Liberal

Hang on, aren't people with down syndrome retarded? An IQ of 68 is retarded.

We aren't retarded we have a mental deficiency which makes it harder for us to learn and remember but we certainly aren't "retarded". That word offends me.

>I have down syndrome, and my IQ is 68. I work at a small restaurant cleaning dishes. I have a girlfriend, I work, I pay taxes, and I vote. Why should people like me not have a bigger voice in politics? I think people with down syndrome like me not only deserve more influence but we should have affirmative action so at least once a county or state has to elect someone with down syndrome. Does Sup Forums agree?

Lots of people work very hard to support you and your disability programs through federal funds and private donations. Be happy with what you have. Get an attitude and your on your own.

>kekistani flag
>low IQ

Checks out

I don't want to survive, i want to live! I want to see the world I want to be somebody. Living a life of minimum wage doesn't satisfy me otherwise anyone living in a third world country with a welfare state should be happy.

I absolutely agree I much rather work with down syndrome people than liberals. They don't complain, are funny, and are not retarded. +1

I absolutely agree!!
The amount of people with down syndrome in political positions is disproportionately low!

>Feminists argue we need more women in politics
>Niggers argue we need more blacks in politics

DOWN SYNDROME FOR PRESIDENT

You're entitled to the pursuit of happiness, not happiness itself

Certified best post®.

I 100% support that

Liberals are high IQ though

I deserve rights!

>I have down syndrome
We could tell by the flag, fuckstick. I know you're retarded, but don't be redundant too.

You have them

We don't. Democracy is a failed system only made worse when literal retards like you get involved. "Every voice matters" is Marxist poison

hheh

Why shouldn't I have a voice i deserve to make something of myself too!

>Implying down's syndrome anything knows how to use a computer

>i have down syndrome
>kekistani flag

no bait thread, this guy is legit

>at least once a county or state has to elect someone with down syndrome

Dont worry, america already has that covered.

I too have Down syndrome

Have you been to a library? It's all down syndrome people on the computer

down syndrome is not autistic you stupid fucking leaf!

Don't you dare insult Downies!

>It's all down syndrome people on the computer
Indeed it is

I know that feel

>me down syndrome IQ 68. I waoke at food pace. werk vote fug. why nt me. why vociec not bigr. yes?

>flag

Kekistanis are cancer.

Fuck off retard. You should have been killed at birth just like the other downies should. Waste of air/resources/life.

>literal mongos
>more influence in politics
better kys

>I have down syndrome, and my IQ is 68
stay out of politics.

>wants people with down to be more relevant
>only reason why is so they can get affirmative action gibs
How about no then

voting should be limited to the land-owning white man whose iq is in excess of 120.

You "people" are a waste of everyone's time and air. I had one of you dumb fucks at McDonalds (>inb4) the other day and it took ya nearly 15 minutes to ring up a goddamn order. You go in the gas chamber along with everybody else.

>How Can We Give People With Down Syndrome Like Me a Bigger Voice in Politics?
too retarded. People with down syndrome should be aborted. Why force them to live a miserable life? This is fucking disgusting.

im not mongolian

Then they would vote for things that would screw the non-land owners.

and stop pretending to be a kekistani.

It really does sound like you want "normal" people to solve the problem of your unhappiness. How will getting more handouts and special treatment make you feel less patronized?

If Sup Forums wasn't dead as political weapon, I'd get right to it.

anyone who's worth a damn can get to own land.

You know what I take my other posts back you filthy fucking larper.

You seem too functional to be of Down Syndrome OP

You would easily qualify to become president of an African nation. What is holding you back?

You should have a voice in politics. You should not be silenced because your numbers are small, democracy rarely admits that evil.
I know from experience from working with mongs that you are kind and not much dumber than Appalachian meth-heads, you just can't work as many consecutive hours.
Things are looking up for you, though. Trump is making you look smarter every day he tweets. You might be president one day.

You should head down to planned parenthood and abort yourself immediately m8

There's already enough places ruled by retards.

Flag checks out

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Tardo's having more rights
your lucky you didn't get left out for the wolves

Wouldn't it be glorious if white male patriarchy would force submitted cultures to accept a down syndrome president for the lulz?

You are literally retarded and contribute more to society than the average ghetto nigger.
good for you man.

Holy god damn that's depressing. I'm gonna go work on my back and posture today.

I've never met a white disabled person that didn't do that.
Actually they are even more happy and hard working than most healthy people if they get the chance.
Wouldn't accept a down syndrome pilot or surgeon though.

No. Just... no.

This man has a lower IQ than the average nigger and yet still contributes infinitely more to the nation.

Duh, trump.

We did, it was called "democrats for bernie"

No offense to you However I know people with down syndrome and I can clearly see their flaws and i think everyone else can to. Down syndrome makes you more instincual than any other ailment the humand race has even more than being black. You would not have the abstracting capabilities to make complex decisions that effect millions of people.

As you aren't actually one of those people.

No, this is dumb. You make up too little of the population. And someone with an IS of 68 should not have a day on politics.

youtu.be/0b-nFSUXcuM

It would work out fine if he was the president of an African nation. He'd be a very wise leader over there.
If he taught them not to fuck monkeys and afterwards children Africa would be much better off already.

stop pretending to be kekistani
only worthless scum get to own land,

Trump's a genius man, you hurt ma feels. I'm gonna fucks you up. Just wait you bastard with your tight pink anus.

Because we will be the lawmakers and power makes people feel happy
im not! Look at jobs that down syndrome people have, many have jobs.

Good point... Why don't we just send all downies to Africa then?

Why should people with an IQ of 68 be given ANY power AT ALL within the political system? What good is somebody with an IQ that low going to ever bring to government?

why do libs portray trump as being fat like its a bad thing

is this liberal doublethink?

Make some intentional spelling mistakes next time, but not bad. Kekistanis have down syndrome, I like it.

Kill yourself

Yes, people with downs have a retardation. Also, you are trolling. If you had an iq of 68 i'm pretty sure we would notice it, unless your personal assistant is writing for you. And if not, you could probably move to africa and be a politician, they have low iq too!

Downies should be fed to dogs

>What good is somebody with an IQ that low going to ever bring to government?
Diversity you bigot. A different, fresh viewpoint.
Have you ever heard of a down syndrome person starting wars?
Or raping, murdering or mugging anyone?

Just because i have a low IQ doesn't mean i can't write.

You'll fit in great here.

What would interest me, if you mixed a downie with a nigger, would their average intelligence increase?
EBONIC EUGENICS!

>REEEEEE YOU CANT FAT SHAME YOU SJITLORD ITS THEIR CHOICE TO BE AS BIG AS THEY WANT
>REEEE LOOK AT THAT FAT FUCKING CUNT DONALD TRUMP
It's all about what they like, as long as they don't like something it doesn't matter to them how hypocritical they look.

Oh sorry I forgot, we have diversity quotas to meet. PRAISE TRUDEAU!

power and influence should be based on MERIT, not sympathy, uniqueness, sex, or skin color.

i dont care if youre a nigger, a woman, or whatever.

if you are smart and hard working and good natured enough, then you should lead.

as a fucking retard, you dont bring any of these to the table. just be content working and benefiting from society like the rest of us

If you're genuine and real, I doubt some one with any sort of mental deficiency would ever be elected president by the people, let alone politicians. Not to be offensive, you would lack the capacity to make decisions wetter they are instant, or things that will happen years from now. You would put at risk millions of American soldiers lives because you are unable to make certain decisions. You wouldn't handicap your baseball team the day of the world series would you?

If you're fake, nice LARP. Made me reply

OP, just no. I have autism and even I wouldn't consider running for a political position. That entire idea is just stupid. People with downs syndrome shouldn't even be allowed to vote, let alone run for office. Hell, people who don't own property shouldn't be allowed to vote honestly.