Have you ever been so racist you start to hate cats because they are "African immigrants"

Have you ever been so racist you start to hate cats because they are "African immigrants".
youtube.com/watch?v=RgjVN023Jl8
"What do you think about "non-European" animal species like cats?"
"I don't know, cute i guess?"
"Your like a little baby racist, watch this"

wouldnt be surprised if he killed cats in his edgy teen phase

Who the fuck even thinks about stuff like cats being "African". So he doesn't eat rice or potatoes because they are not "European"? You can't compare human races to stuff like that.

Memes aside he is right though, cats are not european animals and if left completely unattended they lower significantly the population of certain animals.
Same reason why they are useful in a barn to exterminate mices but not in the middle of an estate where they would actually kill plenty of birds, squirrels and other animals.
living in the middle of the woods I witnessed this firsthand more than once

dogs are for white people
cats are for autists with no social skills

he's insane but cats are for weak spineless shitters

All cats, except for my cat, are scum and need to be executed in brutal, painful ways.

AVE DVX
Generally yes but if you live in a farm cats are hell of useful, just like dogs. Besides, 95% of dog breeds nowadays are painfully inbred ugly animals, and so owning one does not make you necessarily virtous

Aye. Cats are scum and must be expelled

If a single one of you faggots harms a cat you'll burn in hell for millions of years with no respite.

Varg believes that Lord of the Rings is a documentary about pre-Christian Europe. There are no cats in LotR, thus cats must be expelled.

Too late

He has a point in the sense that cats, vile leech creatures that they are, do not reflect at all the spirit of the European goyim

Varg appeals to the alt right women and stormfront, if you take him seriously you should get your IQ checked

Also, EGYPTIANS WUZ ARYANS, BUT CATS ARE Afrikangz and not aryan!
Nice contradiction there, Christian Vikernes

He has a point.

Ok Sholomo. You chose the right flag for shilling btw.

Doesn't make any sense. Cats are individualistic, don't kiss ass, make you work for their affection, are beautiful, are incredible athletes, are toilet trained naturally and are lethal killers by nature. Dogs are dimwitted pack followers that make a lot of noise that piss and shit on the carpet and have to be baby sat their entire lives elsewise they destroy property or mutilate a toddler. Dogs are nigger animals, emotionally shallow, needy and overwhelmingly dependant on their owners.

Anybody else get love from Vargfu?

Lol poor varg. I like him but he is out of his mind.

>flag
opinion discarded

I take him more seriously than shitler

He is, as always, correct. Literally too woke for cuckchan.

Cats are a pest and are actively destroying the Eurasian ecosystem buddy boyo

(((you)))

GAS THE CATS RACE WAR NOW

Cats are wild animals, and only weirdos let their dogs live in a house.

Is he trolling?

He's half right in that cats can be harmful to local wildlife but he's autistic as hell to imply they shouldn't be in Europe at all. Trading plants and animals with other regions of the world has been around since time began.

Dogs are for those to week to properly raise children. They are degenerate wastes of time and resources.

Maybe that's why it feels so good to leave poisoned meat on the trails and at the dog park...

He is a headbanger. All his emotional stances are normal but he is like a teenager thinking that everything has to be fought head on and of he can't then he wants to withdraw completely.

That shows a lack of maturity. He should learn compromise.

>le adhom
>he should learn to compromise
based magapede detected

I hate niggers because their culture sucks.

Dogs and cats have a decent culture.

Did you get cucked by a dog?

>get ready to talk shit about varg
>watch vid
>its actually reasonable and not a rant about how christian felines burmed hus granny or some shit
Only weird thing about this vid is apparently varg lives in a shack but his outhouse is a fucking castle

He lost 20 years of his life because he couldn't just ignore a guy. He had to murder him.

He had so many more options to deal with some asshole messing with him but he had to take the bull by the horns. Everything he talks about he thinks requires radical solutions.

>being so racist that you start to hate cats because they are "African immigrants"
you can't make this shit up

keep lying kike

And they come from Egypt anyhow, not from Sub Saharan Africa, not that matters anyhow

Lying about what? He admits himself that he killed the guy. He is very open about it.

To give Varg credit at that point his only real option probably would've been to just move out of Norway. Euronymous was equally as insane as Varg. Others from the scene like Hellhammer and Abbath confirmed that. I mean we are talking about a guy who found the dead body of his friend and bandmate and decided to take pictures and collect skull fragments to make necklaces.

That would have been a better solution for him. He would have spent 20 years of his youth living his life instead of prison.

It's foolish pride that made him think he can never back down or look for another compromise solution.

Oh also varg uses Sup Forums meme's so he could easily be posting this to get views. Not that I mind. I think he is a cool guy, just misguided.

>been so racist you start to hate cats because...

>pre-supposing there is some relation between racism and hatred
there is not

Some of the worlds most compassionate people have been and continue to be what you would call "racist" - i.e. one who notices differences

Nothing hateful about it

A wild animal seeks wild habitat. You don't have to walk a cat at 5am in the morning so it could defecate under the nearest tree. Pumped up retards with equally retarded pitbulls, childless old women with tiny inbred mongrels. All existing solely for their pathetic, socially insecure human gods.

I was on the fence about killing my mother in laws cat until I saw your comment. I'll be killing the wretched bird killing, shit sand tracking unappreciative beast tonight.

Hello achmed.

Oh I agree. He could've went to another European country and just kept on making Burzum music without having to deal with Euronymous's shit but young people tend to not make wise decisions and Varg still doesn't now. He'd probably still be cranking out albums and a lot of happier if he did though.