Should Gurkhas who serve in the armed forces be given settlement in white countries?

Should Gurkhas who serve in the armed forces be given settlement in white countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwS9bV5X488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brigade_of_Gurkhas_recipients_of_the_Victoria_Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=iL5tCVwKZFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100%
I'd rather have one of these badasses then a pack of muslims live next to me.

Agreed. You will need them soon...and they know the enemy when they see them.

Yes

Based gherkins

Yes. Also have them run training sessions for the civilians and police that are willing to learn.

>Wearing your beret like a beanie

fucking disgusting

just came back from my phase 1 training, my instructor was a Gurkha from Nepal - absolute fucking legend

They are definitely the coolest group of nonwhites on the planets and their average IQ is higher then even jews. If they didn't live in extremely hostile mountains and actually bred in numbers they would have conquered the planet.

I guess you're Nepalese

Why would a warrior like a Gurka want to live next to a stupid anglo with buck teeth?

This. 1000 of them could destroy 1000 west euro shits.

Nepalese people are objectively based leaving the commies of course

Yes, i diagree with them bringing their extended families over though like they currently do.

No. They should be offered trade deals to make them even more badass in their region. Maybe get them better guns so they can kill even better

a tripod? with what on it?

It is likely very exaggerated, if no witnesses after all.

Yes. I work with them a lot & even though 90% fail english totally they're good lads who try their very best & fight with us.

I know of an incident where an Indian gorkha killed 11 armed people with just his knife,.

just the tripod bro. shoved it up some cunts asshole killing him instantly

Probably a wind direction indicator called a kestrel.

Give them coke, give them meth, give them hookers, an infinite supply of ammunition, AKs, rocket launchers, as well as strains of ebola along with hazmat suits, and drop them in Nigeria. I bet you the country will be negro-free after two years of total war. From all I hear these men are machines.

oh, ok. I've seen those before in Arma

He earned it. He can we wear it any way he likes.

>When he exhausted all ammunition he tried to batter one militant with a SANDBAG before bludgeoning him with a machine gun tripod

Based.

>Should Gurkhas who serve in the armed forces be given settlement in white countries?

We already have too many and need to send them back. I say we give him settlement if he agrees to remove merchant in our countries.

most kebabs are sloppy fighters. this story is not that hard to believe.

Salvation is earned not by birth or words, but by deeds.

Every non white person who performs great deeds should be even treated BETTER than the white who does nothing

the soldiers ar ok, the families they bring over are nigger tier, they shit in the supermarkets round aldershot, literally the women think it's normal to shit in the corner and carry on shopping.

Yes.
Top people. Little blokes but fierce as fuck and strong as an ox.
Story time. (old geezer I knew)
Old RAF man caught a bullet in the leg when on patrol during WW2. Japs raiding and not taking prisoners so he was fucked. Couldn't move, bleeding out and then out of nowhere a Ghurka appears. Signals shush and points mouthing Japs. Ties up the wound, picks him up onto his shoulders, grabs his rifle & pack as well then sets off in a very quiet trot back to unit. One little Ghurka running with two rifles, two packs and a grown man over his shoulders.

Absolutely based

Ghurka soldiers recieve training on how to live here, they even get taught how to use phones and credit cards, their wives and kids learn none of this so act like savages.

>the families they bring over are nigger tier
satan trips of truth

also they are stupid as fuck

A friend of mine was making fun of one on a night out because he was around 5'4" and even squared up to him non-seriously. The Gurkha guy just sort of walked away which was a bit anticlimactic.

White countries? Keep him where he is and just keep sending him more ammo and grenades.

No, but we should make sure they are well taken care of in Nepal. Maybe England should build a vets community over there.

Depends on if they want to move, I guess

>One man killes 30 talibans

current year and still polacks eat propaganda

The train robbery, dude was going to let them carry on and not instigate a confrontation until one of them tried to rape a girl.

Yep. And you fuckers have such corrupt cops that when he left the train you lot tried arresting him.

> Ghurka on train in pooland
> Pack of poo in loos enter with machets and bats
> Start robbing everyone
> See a kid on train with parents
> King poo wants to rapey rapey
> Ghurks slices king poos hand off and fends off him poo mates, stabbing several
> Heralded as hero
> Train stops
> Poo in loo police to make arrest
> Not king poo and his mates, since king poo was chief of police's cousin
> Ghurka is arrested

He only got freed after some British diplomats or something threatened king poos cousin.

Indians are dirty little cretins.

Your friend is pretty stupid 2bh

obviously yes. not even in doubt.

Heard about that. He was freed though.

GURKHAS ARE WEAK
Argentina kicked their asses in the Falkland War!

no there is enough indians in this country already,colonialism was a mistake.

Considering how much equipment he used to kill 30 sandniggers that's pretty disappointing desu.
Grenades, mines and bullets are expensive.

He's a Gurkha from a Nepalese village somewhere, trying to make a better life in the British Army. He's hardly fabricating it. He's not the first Gurkha to fight 30+ guards. For the small minority they represent, collectively they've won a ton of military awards in the British Army. Something like 3 Victoria Crosses which is a big deal. These people are loyal.

He was an army man he was probably detained for show
Yes this was the story

>fight 30+ taliban while alone
>get criticised by kraut on bangladeshi firework assembling forum
You fucking try it.

>Ghurks slices king poos hand off
youtube.com/watch?v=bwS9bV5X488

this more accurately france btfoing england

He won the second highest achievement in the British Army and the rest of his squad was with him almost immediately after he had finished mopping up the sandrats. It may be ""exaggerated"" to an extent, but then again, you take down 30 Taliban on your own, and make yourself out to be a little bit greater than you are, what's the deal? You still took down 30 fucking men on your life.

>france btfoing england
Didn't and won't happen but don't get me started. This is about Gurkhas.

It makes me laugh that the midget argie makes the ghurka look like a giant.

>3
13 actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brigade_of_Gurkhas_recipients_of_the_Victoria_Cross

Nothing. If I remember correctly he rammed the tripod through the guys eye after he ran out of bullets. Might have been a seperate incident with another gurkha though.

Youre friend is a cuck who will always be remembered as the dude who tried to beat up a minority when he got drunk and will never be taken seriously in civilized company again. Hope he enjoys being a lonely alcoholic.

No. This is the kind of situation where you have to put feels aside and weigh up the pros and cons. It's only good for the Gurkha, everyone else loses.

We Brits have to put up with And the bigger problem is that large parts of Nepal are suddenly drained of a considerable number of their young men, as well as a big portion of their economy. Gurkhas sending money home, or living off pensions, are a really significant part of the economy in some areas of Nepal.

Christ. Fucking 13. I thought it was the 3 I was aware of lel. Doesn't surprise me though, Gurkhas are solid. Met a lot of them in Northern Ireland, wasn't a soldier.

I would allow it. Worked with gurkas in Iraq. They were based and brave as fuck.

He killed 30 Mudshits alone with limited supplies, he can wear whatever the fuck he wants and still be a man.

They already do settle here, the area around Aldershot is full of them. The ones who don't work for PMCs mainly work in security. They're OK, but their kids are cunts. I don't think they should be allowed to settle here, because their money and skills are needed in Nepal.

How can you tell the difference between a chink and a Gurka? They fucking look the same.

>given settlement in white countries?
Build them grand houses in the land of their enemies

Most definitely. They serve to protect us.
We should reward and respect them for it.

Well to start, they are recruited from Nepal. When Gurkhas are selected for the British Army, they often throw all of their jewellery and valuables away to their families because they know they'll be taken care of from then. Chinks wouldn't do that.

Same here, they are fucking nails.
I'd gladly let them settle as long as they don't chimp out.

They're beyond dirty, they're fucking half people.

That last bit is very true. Perhaps when our own problems are solved, which raises the question as to why it wasn't done in the past, some help can be given to Nepal. I know the British Army has a fund for the Gurkhas but that isn't enough.

Land and wealth in Nepal

Darker skin.
Head is slightly more rounded.

That would be the ideal solution. Though a squad of Gurkhas in London would see the sandniggers be less rowdy.

what do you want him to do? Piss on them 'til they're dead?

I would much rather them than any brownies don't get me wrong but at some point we need to take it into our own hands

I was friends with two of them when I was staying in Belize for two months. Awesome lil' bastards!

Devi and Rai could fuck shit up when the natives got crazy. I watched one of the two flat out destroy two coked up niggers and the other break down a Kiwi Rugby player 3 times his size from the ankles up in a crazy ass IRL combo.

Gurkhas are great little bros and despise niggers and muslims.

This.

Absolutely. Of course the ideal solution, what the British army DID do originally and should've again in the modern era, is offer them land & money in Nepal. I mean the reason they have schools and doctors in some villages in Nepal is because of Gurkhas. I wouldn't object to some soldiers residing here though.

Another reason not to let them settle is that Gurkha recruitment is done by agreement with the Nepalese Government - if they aren't going to see those boys again they might not let us recruit anymore.

no.

Again, true, and all the more reason to give them benefits in Nepal. As I said, the Gurkhas are the ones funding the doctors and the farms.

Fuck, yeah, the Gurkahs are ace. I was trained by in security by a Gurkha chappie,one of the nicest and humblest gentlmen ever to walk the earth, but he was a deadly killer despite his small size and soft-spoken manner. Look out for them, they are good guys.

No. They have a country of their own already

>And the bigger problem is that large parts of Nepal are suddenly drained of a considerable number of their young men,
A hundred or so per year and not much more, Ghurkas take long contracts and have excellent retention.

That is a shithole, that they join the British Army for to bring wealth back to. It's not the same as giving money to Somalians, Gurkhas have served in the British armed forces for centuries. The solution would be to dissolve the Gurkha units entirely, offer them residence in Britain, or wealth/land in Nepal. The latter is preferable, but you have to award loyal soldiers. Perhaps a minimum of 10-15 years of service.

Pirbright?

You're a idiot OP, Gurkhas ARE given citizeship to the UK

You're an idiot. Not all Gurkhas are given residence, and many units are disbanded.

Gurkhas who serve at least 4 years are allowed citizenship

>being so based people make cigars with your name

This rule is not applied to all Gurkhas. My source is this documentary which covers that within the 5 minutes. Many, perhaps most, Gurkhas return to Nepal with nothing. The 80 year old Gurkha who won the Victoria's Cross during WW2 had to beg India to get his Victoria Cross award back to feed his family. They didn't give him it back, but the Gurkha trust bought him land for his family.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5tCVwKZFw

Yes

Unequivocally

Yes

>Should Gurkhas who serve in the armed forces be given settlement in white countries?
He's already living there, did you read the end of the article?

Third gen Gurkha from Kent

Yes, I did. But this is not the case for the majority of Gurkhas. The picture was an example of their bravery. They've won 13 Victoria Crosses, and a fuckton of other lower awards, so take your pick.

Yep. They've proven themselves hard as fuck and our equals in combat and defended us countless times so they've earned the right to live with us. Literally like honey badgers in human form. Even the fanatical Japanese shit themselves facing them in WWII.

hardest fuckers out there , go to nepal , see how poor it is yet still mostly honerable, the schoolkids have to cross rivers on wooden elavated bridges or just old ropes over teeming rivers , they learn from day one how to survive and not whine, the buddhist monks there seem to be able to survive on a handfull of tepid rice and a few bugs, ask any one whos been in a tough spot what a ghurka is worth

>when you're so in over your head with foreigners you wouldn't mind inviting even more foreigners to fight them off

kek britbongue.

Yeah no shit John McAleese who led the SAS team that stormed the Iranian Embassy in the 70s said to watch out for them lel.

It's true, but auxiliaries are some of the oldest units involved in a military, and France is no position to be judgemental. Gurkhas atleast prove their worth.

No, we should give them better guns

What exactly makes them such exceptional soldiers? Harsh conditions at home? But a lot of countries have that. Must be some native combat training technique?