ITT we trigger unironic nazis

ITT we trigger unironic nazis

whiskerbiscuits

WE WUZ EINSTEIN N SHIET
Fuck off, nigger
SAGE

WE HAZ BRAINZ

WE WUZ GENIUSEZ N SHEIT

Why do we never hear about these hyper intelligent negriods after a single article has been published?

If I didn't know any better I would say the articles are bullshit and they're just regular apes that descend into rime just like the others.

>Stephen Hawkins
lmao

>What is the Bell Curve

>X (dark skinned persons name) did this so we wuz kings

blacks continue to hold themselves back

As a kid I had 145 IQ and that's apparently mensa level.

triggered inbred retards who took a break from huffing gas and fucking the trailer park fuck-pig detected.

You showed us!

Maybe they don't want to famous and just go on living they're lives becoming scientists and shit. Are you jelly?

WE WUZ FARMERS

because we actually have the bright idea of using our smarts to gain massive wealth and fame

Nazism isn't based on a hatred of other races, but a love of your own race.

>Grinning Bart Simpson
>Bart Simpson

not an argument, inbred.

>Nazi-trigger thread

>Insults commie

Good job user.

>Melanated excellence
You aren't even trying
90% of lolberg flags I see are crypto-kikes

In his native town he would've gotten the tire necklace treatment just for that.
You see nogs try to keep their pedigree +the local warlord won't allow anyone rise above misery.
Please don't contradict me if you've never been to Africa.

real Nazis didn't hate blacks, look into their activities in Morocco. Also.. and I don't know why people forget this.. they were ALLIED WITH THE FUCKING JAPANESE.

Japanese are smart as fuck dude and at that time they were still badasses

This doesn't trigger me at all, I pray for a strong, proud, and united Africa.

I tried to google black genius..........

>Hawkins
At least try.

>how does the god child intend to change the world?
>he wants to be a rapper
My sides have transcended

I'm not arguing with that. It's just that people keep implying Nazis hated everyone. They hated Jews. They were Germans, they are autistic. They didn't hate everyone though.

Good for him. Hope he becomes an actual established male role model for young Africans so they stop buying into criminal culture. Could lead to great things.

Exactly. The news paper circlejerk over it is stupid, especially since comparing IQ tests is stupid measure but I hope the kid does great things and becomes a positive role model

They hated jews, blacks, gays, commies, democrats, gypsies and most slavs. That's a lot of people.

how much do you have now?

i remeber taking an online test when I was 12 and it gave 112 or 120
a few weeks ago i took 4 online tests and all of them gave similar results ranging from 151 to 155

how reliable is IQ? can it change during a lifetime?

>this little monkey doesnt throw his feces
>incredible

Fake news but nazi's are fully aware of the bell curve that would allow such a thing. You simply don't understand, so how can you trigger anyone who does?

Very reliable,
not internet tests tho.
But -
You can learn then and increase your score (not actual intelligence)
It decreases as you get old (training and diet can slow it down)

IQ gets lower over your lifetime since
IQ = mental age / your age * 100
So a ten year old kid who is as smart as a teenager has a higher IQ than an 80 year old man, even tho he's smarter.

It is kinda reliable since I have friends who are engineers and friends that are normal people (construction workers, shop assistants etc.), and many of them have taken IQ tests. While engineers dont go below 120, normal folks range from 90-110 and one dude had fucking 140 but he was an exception.

Is your country worth visiting? And before you meme, yes.. I am white. not brown.

>being THIS obsessed with jewish penis

awwww, is the little inbred retard scared of da jews?

tell me all about your fears and insecurities, you tiny penis bitch.

>Unironic nazi's

We usually just call them homeless or NEET's.

children have higher IQs as they are still developing

how do people not know this

>being THIS desperate for a reply from your superior
>1 post by this ID

triggered little snowflake bitch spotted. LOL.

hey, that's me! Let's see if I get triggered...

NATIONAL NEWS: Black boy does thing that thousands of white boys have done before.

real nazis like me would never get trigger by this.
Actually it just approves me

To be fair the pig needed a break