How do we fix white girls?

how do we fix white girls?

by raping them

she's cute but she's too swarthy to be "white"

Sicilian maybe

The problem is fixing itself.

lol you ameritards haven't seen whites for so long, you don't even recognize them

You reddittors sure do love your nu-flags

Get rid of Snapchat

>nu-flags
ahahahha, thanks for confirming that you're a newfag

post about it with other retards on Sup Forums, that'll do the trick

rape

Sexbots and extermination Deus Vult!

rape

fix white men first

Women follow strong men, white men turned into faggots

this. we can't keep stretching the definition of white.

Rape.

>we
>56%
american's don't know shit about being white.

by beating them like our forefathers did

They are beyond salvageable as wife material so this is what you do. You keep them locked away in rural detention centers for the purpose of popping out white children and raise those children with an Asian waifu. The only problem is that your piece of yellow ass will want children of her own so your just going to have to bite the bullet and breed a generation of Elliot's as well.

asians are more degenerate than whites

Damn so tired of this KKKekistan bullshit. Stop being gay.

Says the guy who isn't smart enough to realize that standing in the foreground makes you appear taller.

it's actually shoped lmao

Show me one Asian country that allows gay marriage
>inb4 Canada

We dont.

They made their bed, now they can sleep in it.

What makes you think they want to be "saved" anyways?

thanks for the insight, ravikumar

ahahahha ameritards, everyone!

here's un-shop'd

> Abandoning 100 million ethnic Europeans because of le mongrel meme

Great strategy lets see how it pays off

Just got back from LePeeps. Huge happy, healthy family of konk-bo chinks surrounded by old-ass white people and fat niggers.

Taiwan to be fair.

>t. (((MGTOW)))

Stop being a jew.

>WE WUZ EUROPEANS N SHIT
lmao fuck off you race mixed mongrel soup

Wait, where the fuck are you actually from you LARPing faggot?

Do it before the Muslim get to it.
Impregnate as much as you can.

Snapchat isn't the main problem. Social media in general isn't the problem. The problem is stroking their egos with likes and upvotes or whatever other emotional digital currency they're trying to accumulate to validate themselves. The problem is giving in to the swipe right hookup culture that is now considered dating. As a man you need to set the example of what should be socially acceptable. Don't be a whore or a white knight and white women might be salvaged.
Literally this

We don't. It's time to breed with West Mongolians and kill the White Race.

Rape

t. White Knight cuck

Like I said, what makes you think they want to be "saved" by your fat, greasy, pimply faced asses? They could always vote for better candidates and get involved with right wing causes without your help, its just a simple matter of fact that they do NOT want to.

I just punched the floor because of these whores face.
Can I please beat a women or a shit skins?

You send to me white bois.

OY VEY GOOD GOYUM BETTER EAT THAT SNATCH AND PREP THE BULL.
No, let those whores burn.

Ban Jew media

A Sicilian with freckles...Yeah, no.

Kill yourselves. You people do nothing but make excuses and shift blame for white womens abhorrent behavior. Your just as much as part of the problem as any kike or shitskin.

This. White men are broken because too many countries don't have mandatory military service and 3rd wave feminism being taught as fact in (((((university))))). I had the same schooling as everyone else but immediately accepting the teachings of some SJW professor as fact without vetting their verbal diarrhea is lazy and dangerous to a patriarchal society.