Average IQ

I took an actual IQ test given by a psychologist and my IQ is only 103. Should I just kill myself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiRGRvE_Wqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right at the white average my man.My dick is exactly 6". Average is not good, but not bad.

Don't be intimidated by every person online claiming to have a 140 IQ or an 8" dick. It's not real.

>Determine life by taking IQ test
>103
>Job: fish bowl cleaner
>Time Debt: 83 years

I was hoping for at least something like 110... I don't want to be fucking average. It feels bad man.

well you could have been below average...

be grateful dude, i have 101 IQ

123 here. How do think I feel? Smart enough to be eloquent and knowledgeable, not smart enough to do much with it. Forever damned to unmotivated mediocrity. Stupid people are better off because they don't mind tedious wagecuckery.

If you killed yourself you'd pull the average down nigga

An average IQ is not a valid excuse to be a lazy shithead.

buck up user youtube.com/watch?v=eiRGRvE_Wqg

If you're hard working you can achieve as much as if you had 20 extra points

This. Like I said, motivation and hard work beats natural talent, 8/10.

Still better than the average nigger. Get a decent job and a family, you'll be fine

Well of course, and that would have been even worse. So yeah, to an extent I am kinda happy that at least I'm not completely retarded. Still, having a higher intelligence would have been really nice. I really overestimated myself though, I was expecting to see anywhere from 110-125, but obviously that didn't happen, and all in all I think that's why I am so disappointed about it.

Even 110 is within the average range. 103 is above average and is the average white American IQ. There's nothing wrong with that. There's a 75% chance any given person will be born with an IQ average for his demographic.

You could be a cop, welder, carpenter, any number of things. Don't count yourself out just because you're not Stephen Hawking. Few of us are.

Never be upset an an average intelligence and never let it hold you back.
Just look at Michael Bay.

Don't worry I was 80 when I was under severe pain. My normal IQ is about 134

136 here.
Still a depressed nazi.

Deal with it, there are worse problems to chase.

I don't have a source, but I'm pretty sure there's stats out there that average level IQ people have a BETTER chance of getting married and procreating than high IQ spergs.

I think it was Doctor Richard Feynman that only had an IQ of 112, equivalent today to about 103-4.

IQ is not everything. It simply measures your capacity to learn. If you're a hard worker then you can make up for just being average.

Hey user, 140 iq exactly here.
It literally means nothing. I'm a University student studying a high end subject achieving top marks, but none of it has any bearing on my social intelligence or common sense. You give me a simple instruction and I'll stare blankly at you like a fucking moron.

tl;dr IQ means nothing.

124 here and fucking this on so many levels it's not even funny.

How exactly did you contribute to this conversation?

The only thing I wanna do is write/fight the kikes. And both vocations are fairly, how do I put this, "difficult to pursue."

Is the MENSA practice IQ test they have on their website reliable? I took that one and scored a 121.

Mensa test is bullshit. You have to go to a psychologist to take a real iq test.

I'm saying that I might have a high IQ, but it doesn't really mean anything. The same as having a low IQ (

Most people I know with average or slightly above average IQs are doing better than people who were tested highly as children.

No, mensa is a scam for autists, they literally pay money to be told they're smart and huddled into a convention center to jack themselves off. Watch Eric Andre's visit there.

Also, what this user said, no online test is reliable.

Did you take the online test by Mensa yet? If so, what was your score? I'd like to estimate if I'm average too or if I'm at least slightly above.

mofuckin whitey think iq means anything i took a test recently and them big-nosed crackas who gave the test was cheatin the results

i only got 82

The difference between exceptional iq and average iq is less than it is for average vs below average iq.

Nor is it the end-all be-all of intelligence testing. If you're not room temperature, you're good.

I haven't but I wouldn't take them too seriously.

You will probably be happier and the world will seem much less annoying. Imagine going through life completely frustrated by how stupid and slow everyone is. Get a normal life, normal wife, normal job, don't be too ambitious and everything will be fine.

>No, mensa is a scam for autists, they literally pay money to be told they're smart and huddled into a convention center to jack themselves off.
It's $70 year and only people in the 98th percentile or something can join. If they were truly trying to scam people then wouldn't they bump that down to like 85th or 90th percentile or something?

How does that work? Also define 'severe pain'.

What kind of a moron are you? What would be different if you scored 130+? You're still you. You'd still be posting on this shit of a website and wasting time online. IQ means literally nothing.

This. People with High IQs tend to be less sociable and more recluse

I took an official one at a psychologist too and got 112. Felt like killing myself right then and there. Getting over it though.

I have 4,9 billion IQ which is close to God's IQ which is 5 billion. I literally could solve any problem on this planet but they would all lead to the destruction of existence, so I'm just gonna let this planet snooze for a little longer :)

Also I lied my IQ is π

Well yeah, I know that. I took a real one when I was very young, but I don't remember the exact result. It was somewhere between 110-125 and the online test gave me 119, so, while not completely reliable, it can't be that far off.

Dude, average is perfectly fine. You're on approximately the same level as 68% of the human population. It's absurd to write off that many lives as worthless. If anything, you are able to relate to the rest of humanity better than the people who are at the 2 extreme ends of the intelligence spectrum.

I have a high IQ now I must say something intellugunt.

>can assemble maintain and fire a rifle
>can fix a car
>can assemble a PC
>can do calculus
>can build and maintain irrigation and drinking water systems
>Can design and build a house
>Can reliably grow enough food on five temperate acres for yourself your family your neighbor's family and probably a shit load more.
>can write a reasoned essay about a going public concern.
>can clearly see consequences of actions past 5 years.

Yeah you need to gassed for sure.

You may not be very smart but you could be an excellent mechanic.

Dont care too much about it, it may be an average iq but there are peoples way dumber than you

Why would anyone of any genuine intellectual capacity need to be herded in and fawned over for money?

>online test by mensa
it aint the real one so it doesnt count

A U T I S M

>He fell for the IQ-jew

Guess I'm just gonna go do average people stuff to take my mind off of this for a while because that's what average people like myself do....... Fuck my existence....

No, because IQ doesn't predetermine shit. Yes there's correlation between rich fags and IQ, but that's not causation. If any, IQ MIGHT MILDLY PREDICT WHAT COULD HAPPEN, as in:

>this bruhf got some 140 so he might be rich and successful at some point in life

After all, it's an empty concept to divide people in "useful" and "shit", whereas it doesn't even give any appropriate form of prediction or capability. There are smart people that ended up homeless and there are motherfucking retards that became rich through work and some luck.
It just doesn't tell anything beside that fancy number/sheet of paper that says

>super special snowflake

Can confirm. 2 master degrees in chemistry and theoretical physics. Scored official 143. I've also got a mild case of ADHD, so basically everything that I do (especially job-wise) more than, say, half a year, bores me to fucking death.

I'm doomed to hop topics very often, otherwise I'd literally off myself since I couldn't bear the aching emptiness. Which also makes sure I will never publish something significant.

SUB 138 IQ ON SB-5 ARE ALL BRAINLETS WHO SHOULD KYS THEMSELVES 2BH

>I took an actual IQ test given by a psychologist and my IQ is only 103. Should I just kill myself Sup Forums?
look at your president, do you think his IQ is higher than your? still he's where he is.

Dude what even is the point ? It's nothing to be ashamed of. You could well be physicist or chemist - you'd just need your time.
Fuck that defeatist mentality that you got from school and politics that says you ain't worth shit if you're not THAT XY SMART or don't have college degrees or whatever the fuck.
You realize that happiness doesn't lie where society tells you it does, right ?

do what I do... accept the emptiness, accept the boredom, it makes me feel good to know life isn't going to be exciting 24/7. Become a stoic. Enjoy the suffering.

Having a high IQ doesn't necessary mean you're going to get an "easy mode ticket" as it applies to adult success. One guy that I used to play PnP games with took an IQ test and scored somewhere in the 140 - 145 range. He ended up dropping out of high school because it bored him then spent all of his free time playing video games and collecting magic cards plus other stupid nerd shit. Eventually, he obtained his GED so he could join the army.

keked and checked.

MEMBERSHIP IN MENSA LOOKS GOOD ON UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS, JUST STOP PAYING YOUR DUES AFTER YOU GET IN

MENSA IS UNQUESTIONABLY WANKERY AFTER THAT POINT

We wat was ne very smart but we do what need ne don't, empty the trash can into truck.

The fact that you aspire to be more than you are already puts you ahead of the curve. A hard working 103 can accomplish just as much as a lazy 115.

Diagnosed Asperger's, yes.

I'd go for the Buddhist approach - which is similar. It's just that it literally hurts inside after a certain time of literally doing the same shit over and over again, no matter if coding simulations, doing analytic work or working in the lab. Because despite being supposed to be creative work (the theory side especially) it's just the same boring routines over and over and over again and it disgusts me so much.

mensa IQ test is top 2% of population no matter what that score is, or about 91 million worldwide aged 15-64. they have 134,000 members in 100 countries so about 0.12% of people who could join Mensa, do so. There are 4 million Americans aged 15-64 who qualify for mensa alone., even if that was the only country they operated in 97% of qualified people do not join mensa.

>Richard Feynman had an IQ of 112
>yeah and Einstein failed math
>okay.jpg

Mother's smart. Took an IQ test in HS, got 126. Don't think she even gave a shit or tried with it. Was a bit of a rebel in HS.

I don't know what my IQ is. I took the Mensa one, got pic related. I've always been smarter than 90% of people I've had to compete with in school. HS and College. Everyone assumes, family, friends, that i'm some sort of genius.

>IQ of 138, sided with asperger's
>nothing to show for it

I are the samrtest.

IQ is cope, Zuckerberg or a chinese math PhD almost certainly have a higher IQ than someone like Stalin, Hitler, Beethoven, Mohammad etc.

None of them however will ever write a great symphony or inspire people to GIVE THEIR LIVES for a belief decades or centuries after their deaths. It is a techno-materialist-civilizational replacement of virtue and the unquestionable GREAT SPIRIT. ACTION and BEING, not Logic and Analysis OK? Praise Heidegger.

How can you have a high IQ and be autistic? Aren't autists supposed to have a low IQ?

That's unironically higher than half of Sup Forums and the national average of the highest IQ countries. The Internet iq quizzes are lying to you.

Above average or average IQ are some of the requirements for asperger's diagnosis. There's a reason why medical books talk about autism SPECTRUM.

Im a black male with a tested IQ of 109, is that good?

p.good

Who are you even trying to impress on here ?

Basically sums up my response.
There's low functioning and high functioning autism, hence the spectrum. The lower end comprises people incapable of basic functionality such as feeding themselves or washing. Conversely, the higher end shows signs of intelligence and often creative prowess, but they still lack the emotional and social responsive skills.
It's these differences that allow for separate diagnoses.

>my IQ is only 103

dude, that is short bus material right there

I tested 105

Did a nigger make this?

This was my IQ at, age 11