Why can't they just release the pictures of Lanza's corpse?

Why can't they just release the pictures of Lanza's corpse?

They did it for Colombine; even CCTV footage, with shitty 1999 cameras.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NceGP8XtHs
google.com/search?q=vtech pictures released&client=ubuntu&hs=MvS&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiypsWIsevUAhWl6oMKHd1XD4YQ_AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=680#channel=fs&tbm=isch&q=vtech autopsy shooter&imgrc=OQ4fcGj7Gb9WOM:
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because adam Lanza never existed. Nancy Lanzas real name was Anne haddad

Links?

Also, address this shit. Inb4 shills flood the thread

>my cousin went to sandy hook

What is that doc supposed to signify?

His house was connected by tunnels to some other house

why would he have a tunnel under his house to someone elses house?

DNA was found in the Lanza home. Specifically on the stamp and seal of an envelope addressed "to the children of sandy hook" this DNA did not belong to Adam or Nancy Lanza. It belonged to someone who pinged in the felon database. This DNA was also on one of the .22 casings of the rounds that killed Nancy. This has never been addressed in the MSM.

The cameras weren't on because the school wasn't in operation.

Photos from investigators aren't exactly anything to write home about. Seriously, what's the legality issues of just releasing pics of the perp? Not the victims.

Why would the children just stand around as the guy was shooting their class mates??

Why didn't anyone here the gun shots?

Why was there reported multiple shooters by people?

False flag to take away guns.
I called this years ago when it happened.
I heard it happened in conn and mass.
There are two towns called sandy vag.

There were 5 shots

But he had an assault rifle and 27 kids died

I watched this happen live. What ever happened to the two guys in camo that fled into the woods. Those had to be intel agents.

I was there you fucking retard, I saw the dead bodies. How can you be so cold to just say it didn't happen? It's beyond me.

They were the ones who were actually shooting so the neighbors would believe the psy op

You're the only person who has seen the bodies. Not even the coroner saw the bodies

user, I pray for your safety as I do my own family. God speed.

Wrong.

You weren't there so shut up.

A review from July 20 2012

>"So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let's say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…"

I appreciate that.

We're almost out of the woods

My mom was a teacher there you conspiratard. Children died.

Because the actor is clearly wearing a mask and makeup in every fucking picture we see of him. We have no idea what the real Adam Lanza even looks like or if he ever existed.

Neither were you

there is literally no proof the sandy hook massacre happened. That's why

Neither were you retard. Unless you got some proofs for your claim.

This reminds me, and I think this is a pretty good place to ask this, what happened to those 60 photos from the massacre that leaked around March 2002? All we have are two photos of Eric and Dylan's bodies now where'e the rest. It's really weird how the internet never cared to track them down.

Every. Fucking. Thread.

Apparently the entire population of Newtown posts here.

he's being ironic

I was there. My hamster died in miss sotos class

>check your priveledge, asshole

My hamster will never come back no matter how much shitposting you do

He may be, but those shills were very real. They were all over the fucking internet the day of the shooting. Like, not just Sup Forums, fucking every forum on the internet had people claiming to be from Newtown. It was trippy as fuck.

At this point I'm convinced its purely meming

>Why was there reported multiple shooters by people?

Why do people ask this every fucking time? There's always reports of "multiple shooters," because people get confused and tell the police multiple, conflicting things, and to be thorough police look for others.

This is always the go-to bullshit line for the Alex Jones crowd. "Well, why did the police/media say there were multiple shooters, huh?!"

get out of here child

In the aurora theater shooting there were almost certainly 2 shooters. Holmes was found with 2 of everything. iphone, body armor, gas mask, pistols there was 2 of all of those. Ntm the DNA inconsistencies have never been addressed. See my earliest post.

There were literally two guys who got chased through the woods by police. If I remember correctly, they even detained one. And it was never talked about again.

I believe a large portion of them were being held at the sherriffs office at the family's request or something like that...

I was in town working as an illegal gardener, I knew those families personally, the pain, the loneliness, and now you faggots deny it happened.

I am saddened president Obama didn't grab those guns that only hurt kids, I mean, it was 2012 and people had just voted for a change, a real change, and there was hope.

I am literally shaking right now

Poachers?

Apparently some were released by the local newspapers. Now all the evidence is destroyed anyway.

>I was in town working as an illegal gardener,

You mowed grass while he mowed down keeds?

Kekled

>Triggered

In 2012 cellphones existed you dumbfuck you should have taken photos of the bodies or even videos of them to prove it if you were there unless your ass was 5 years old and in kidnergarden.

There was footage at first. I remember it.

Reminder that every Sandy Hook thread has at least one person who was there or had family there but 9/11 threads never have posts from victims. Statistically, this implies Sandy Hook has a population much larger that spends much more time on Sup Forums than NYC.

why do people post interviews always look like they are acting when they do interviews?

????

the victims years later just do not seem genuine

The front entrance had video cameras. They could just release that footage to prove what happened and it wouldnt show any children being shot. There are so many loose ends its not funny. The guy being chased into the forrest is one of the most unusual things. The strange behaviour from the 'parents' and that creepy as fuck neighbour. The helicoptor footage that shows people constantly circling the building over and over to portray commotion. The coroner's wierd behavior. The discrepancy as to what gun was used. The fact that his brother was arrested and he had adams id.

>implying 9/11 happened.

Guys this is getting really old. My cousin's friend went to Sandy Hook and I can assure you it really REALLY happened.

I was filming the shooting but my battery died

because if it was released it would activate the almonds of a whole lot of weebo copycat killers..

Link to video of circling people?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

(((Innocent bystander))) that (((got scared of the commotion))) and ran away, and was reported on the scanner as being armed with a long rifle and a shotgun. Adam Lanza supposed to have killed the children with an assault rifle also as cited in the police (((report))), but Adam Lanza only had two Glocks on him in the room where he (((shot himself))), and his assault rifle was found in the trunk of his mother’s car from where it obviously wasn’t removed from before.

who else /sleepy/ here

youtu.be/1NceGP8XtHs

>They did it for Colombine
The death photos of Eric and Dylan were leaked to the national enquirer, not by Jefferson County Sherrifs office like everything else. And also, as a result of them releasing SO MUCH info and imagery about columbine, now there's a cult following of them, to this day making edits and tributes to them using the cctv footage released. They probably didn't want that with lanza.

>The front entrance had video cameras. They could just release that footage to prove what happened and it wouldnt show any children being shot.

This. The FBI and the media could end all the fucking conspiracy shit they oh so detest with one fell swoop by releasing SOME security footage. But they won't.

W H Y

Oh, and i hope you fellas realize the "it was a hoax to promote gun control" is in and of itself a psyop planted to distract everyone from the real purpose.

Having pics of your body may actually deter others from following the same path.

besides if it was released you would still say it's hoax, that it was edited, fake video and whatnot...

>They probably didn't want that with lanza.

It's a bullshit copout, though, especially when you add another absolutely incontestable weird shit surrounding this incident. Bottom line here is this:

UNTIL THERE'S FOOTAGE OF ADAM LANZA GOING INTO THE SCHOOL WITH WEAPONS IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN

Sure, some would. But if it all WAS a hoax, why wouldn't they just stage it, what do they have to lose, right? If people are going to call this a hoax anyway? Could record some footage. Why not do it?

columbine was leaked, it wasn't officially released.

In fact, those pictures changed nation-wide policies to keep such photos from being released. It's the reason why you don't see photos of other mass shootings.
Also, idiots like this would declare themselves "investigators" and say everything was fake.

only tinfoil hats think it's a hoax.. the majority and sane people do not see this as a hoax..

Btfo hippie we all know Bloomberg was behind it

An autistic kid with who lived in New Jersey finally snapped, murdered his mom, stole her car and drove to Connecticut where he walked into a school, and gunned down a classroom full of kids and a teacher who worked here because apparently his mother used to work at that school too, even though she was never on any of the school’s record, either for full time or substitute, and when asked about on the faculty no one knew who she was.

Here's the picture of the school on the day of the tragedy.

Cuz that nigga is still alive.

>They did it for Colombine

Those two photos were leaked to a local newspaper by someone on the inside. They were never officially released.

i legit have a friend from newtown and he says he knows someone who cried in their class because their brother was killed

>Seriously, what's the legality issues of just releasing pics of the perp?
Because it's policy. There are some legal reasons too, simply they are laws written to prevent the release of these pictures, but those were written after the fact of this case.

They have protocol and policy to prevent the public at large from seeing pictures of this investigation. There might be a time limit, but the time limit could be 30 or 50 years.

>the majority and sane people do not see this as a hoax

Yeah, because the "majority" never bother to look into this besides that they were fed on the Jew-run nightly news. Why the fuck did you even put on that flag if you were going to be such an obvious stooge for the government and the establishment? Fucking disgrace.

Shut the fuck up, faggot

>Why would the children just stand around as the guy was shooting their class mates??
Many children ran. Others were cornered. Others still were terrified by the sight of a man massacring their classmates. It's not that hard to understand. These were 5-7 year olds.

Wow, so much proof.

my dad works at Capcom and he can confirm sandy hook was real and it was adam lanza that was the shooter

>False flag to take away guns.
yep, they sure did take away all the guns, didn't they?

It's a vast government conspiracy with thousands of people, real or fake dead children but no whistle blowers and the genius government that put it all together couldn't seem to take away guns.

I guess they'll have better luck next time, eh?

Here's the V-tech guy.

google.com/search?q=vtech pictures released&client=ubuntu&hs=MvS&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiypsWIsevUAhWl6oMKHd1XD4YQ_AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=680#channel=fs&tbm=isch&q=vtech autopsy shooter&imgrc=OQ4fcGj7Gb9WOM:

Sandy hook happened, my cousin went there so i can confirm it was real

Lanza was trying to protect these kids from the disgusting, degenerate culture that would turn them rotten and make them suffer for a lifetime.

He's the Catcher in the Rye
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

I was there you fucking bigots, saw my friends get gunned down centimeters from me

so fuck off

Thousands of people?

Nah more like 30

my granddad died at sandy hook fuck you

>google link
drink bleach newfag.
also
>client=ubuntu
are you trying to piss everyone off here?

The "take away the guns" is disinfo planted by shills to be spread by low IQ retards not seeing the forest for the trees.

It was never about the guns obviously.

nah, a lot more than that.

6 million children died in sandy hook you fucking asshole, don't you think of the families when you said these horrible things?

What does this prove?
There was probably a press conference, hence all the people.

Excuse me, I talked to a guy who talked to a gun shop owner who met a CT state trooper who said it was all real.

what was it really about then?

also checked

For the same reason they refuse to provide any evidence of Osama's death. It's a ruse.

30 people? All of the emergency workers, police, media, parents, administrators, fbi agents and everyone else was 30 people?

jihad joe dindu nuffin

Learn to fucking read

Oil pipeline is new info to me
AND YES WVERYONE 30 people

the port arthur massacre, which got our guns taken away, was orchestrated by 40 people max if it was a false flag.

I'm open to seeing your point of view. What should I read?

I LITERALLY can't believe this thread ...

you know 500 billion children died in sandy hoax, right?

Im a Canadian wheat farmer and unfortunately I can confirm that there are no clouds out today and my neighbour sold his cows then decided to focus more on canola instead and that Adam Lanza committed this horrendous act.