I propose an Ethnostate Amendment to the constitution

The right to an ethnostate for all races.

The beauty is. We already have a roadmap with right to land for native americans.
We can try to push this through to make a LEGAL ethnostate that supercedes Civil Rights Act laws that would impose such a venture.

Make it happen. We need lawyers, we need people with money. We have the facts that whites a minority globally, perhaps one day an endangered species. We have the facts that their population is declining due to low birth rates. We have the fact that immigration from non white races is at an all time high. We have a solution. And a peaceful one at that. The white ethnostate.. And guess what. For equality sake, other races can have an ethnostate too, let the Balkanization Begin!!!

Dude, bump, reply to this.

bummp?

resounding aye from me

why would we give our land up to niggers and spics?

They're already here. It is a designated spot they can concentrate.
We have ours. It is voluntary segregation.

totally not an utter waste of time
totally not a complete fantasy never to get anywhere
totally a popular issue

Aye, thank you sir.

Thank you for your opinion, now shove it straight up your ass.

bump

>implying it will ever happen
for fuck's sake man

>We need lawyers, we need people with money.
This was an always will be a working class movement. The white middle class is too comfy to care: the "diversity" their so fond of is something that working-class whites live with; it's their problem.

The disappearance of the white middle-class may actually be a good thing. The white middle-class has always worked against the interests of the white working-class. The former will be absorbed into the latter, which will create a unifying, identitarian force.

I think it is inevitable.
After the boomers go, there will be a lot less whites. And as the shitskins cause more crime, the racism will rise.
Attitudes will change, as you are already seeing.

The whole idea of the USA was that people from all over the world could come there to live free and pursue happiness without oppression regarding their religion, ethnicity, or age.

The white middle class is in Jeopardy.

Perhaps. And also mix them into working with shitskins which will show them how shitty many of them are.

Yes, and to pursue the interests of the white race, without the weight of other races not pulling their own and committing disproportionate crime, as well as misgenation.

Before 1965, USA was for the interests of whites.
And before that even more so. Other races, even certain white ones, were not allowed to be citizens.

>Thank you for your opinion, now shove it straight up your ass.
you filthy kike
you know your tripe is going nowhere and you're just wasting everyone's time shitting up the board with your ethnostate fantasies
you dirty jew
i bet you think you're funny too
all you are is a typical retarded amerikike

Oh, shut up kike. :)
White ethnostate is inevitable.

no it isn't
look at your country
how will you remove 150,000,000 hispanics?

bump

It is not "other races" which are responsible of the miserable state the states are in. It is the ideologically warfare lost to the soviets during the cold war coming to fruition. Your people like many other are infected with a mind virus and the governmental super structures helping to max the yield.

You as well are nothing else like a little pawn in a game used as ideological tool to further help the narrative of a divided people. You operate like a Program. You are being controlled user.

won't have to. There will be a section of land for whites only.

Bump

I want to divide people. That is the purpose of the ethnostate. If the powers that be would like this as well, then more power to them, as long as the end result is division by race. Voluntary segregation so whites can have their own pursuit of happiness.

And if that is the mind virus out now. Great. Wake more people up to the reality of race. It was like this before modern age. Everyone knew people were different, we aren't all the same.

It's a good plan OP but will never be allowed to happen because our (((enemy))) knows that all power stems from the barrel of a gun and isn't afraid to use it. Until we respond in kind and fight our way back into power, i.e. motherfucking go to WAR on (((them))) it isn't going to happen.

We don't need (((lawyers))). We need white men willing to fight the (((enemy))) and win.

The white race has conquered all peoples except one. Prepare for battle, it is time.

how will it come about?

nice check those digis

Massive campaigns, set up donation funds, work with existing pro white non profits like AmRen. Telling people of a land with white people only. All the racists will jump on board, and closet racists too. Let the libs stay in their diverse crime ridden hell holes.

Propose it. Get signatures. Educate people.
People are waking up. Most of the people in the Alt right are YOUNG. They have 60 years of spreading this ideology on Earth.

Boomers will go, and post WW2 zionists will go too and their butthurt anti-white revenge fantasy.

A white ethnostate is inevitable.

Bump

how long would that take?

Maybe 20 years or so for normies to catch on. Sup Forums is far ahead of the curve.

It will happen in our lifetimes.

dabumps

>It will happen in our lifetimes.

Agree, but the future white ethnostate will be born in blood not ink. The enemy isn't going to simply give up power without a fight.

hahaha, I'm taking that photo.

Nah. It will happen peacefully.

Of all the lands on Earth. one will be a white only land. Enforced by law. Maybe not even in USA.

...but it will appear. A white ethnostate is inevitable.

bufmp

I hope so but there is no historical precedent for that.

>"Der ewige Friede ist ein Traum, und nicht einmal ein schöner, und der Krieg ist ein Glied in Gottes Weltordnung. In ihm entfalten sich die edelsten Tugenden des Menschen, Mut und Entsagung, Pflichttreue und Opferwilligkeit mit Einsetzung des Lebens. Ohne den Krieg würde die Welt im Materialismus versumpfen."

>Helmuth Karl Bernhard von Moltke

US Constitution have a specific procedure regarding amendments. Its a fucked up quorum (3/4 from representatives of all states, right?). But theres no limit about the amendment proposal? Verbi gratia, and using tradititional law interpretation (litteral method), no amendment can revoke 'the right to bear arms", since such right "shall not be infriged".

Anyhoo, the question is: US Constitution doesnt have also a prohibition related to its "balkanization"?

where?

Thats my question, my man. As a American, you should know about it more than me.

Let me rewrite the question:

Would be constitutionally acceptable a proposal to secede part of United States (= your idea of the Ethnostate)?