Can we have a thread for Sup Forumsacks who think that Donald Trump is retarded and embarrassing...

Can we have a thread for Sup Forumsacks who think that Donald Trump is retarded and embarrassing? I don't think that opinion gets represented enough around here.
And I'm talking about literal retardation. As in: He's mentally ill, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&t=1234s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Triggered trump cucks in 3...2...1...

literally no one cares

Le TRigGerD TruMP CuCks

>He's mentally ill, right?
Probably.

You have the entire internet to be a faggot
Go back
Sage

More importantly than that, he's an incompetent Jew

Dementia runs in his family. I think he's in denial that he has it. He used to be articulate and intelligent.

>Inb4 Trump cocksuckers "He still is!"

No he isn't at all. He's an embarrassment. And the difference is astoundingly noticeable. Even from 10 years ago.

Now the shill line is......
"She lost to a man with dimentia"
Good luck idiots.

*glass breaks*

You don't care about your president's mental well being? That's mighty stupid of you.

How much do you get paid to post the current Dem talking points?

Europe has been laughing at you americans for ages now. Trump seemed cool, now most people here realise he's as degenerate as the rest of you.

Yeah, I should have mentioned from the beginning that talking about Hillary is irrelevant. Yes, she would have been worse than Trump, that doesn't mean Trump is any less retarded.

LMFAO you mean a shill thread? Sure have one faggot.

>can we have a thread where we reveal we're reddit

Cucks

He's continued to wage attacks on the legitimate government of Assad. Fuck that orange faggot. His tweeting was funny at first, now sad and embarrassing.

Not an argument

nice concern posting lol

Hi Shareblue! You will not defeat us! We WILL save civilization from the lefty menace!

take this over to /mlp where it belongs

alt-right is cringe worthy as fuck.

It's fucking hilarious, especially after CNN getting exposed last week

he should be pro assad but that would make him even more pro-russia than he is already

>Destroying the office of president isn't desperately needed.

Please, think a little harder. If we have (((presidential))) presidents we will seal our doom to the (((globalists))).
We need worse and worse presidents until we go Somalian. Only then will natural order be restored and the strong and beautiful will triumph. If we keep getting fooled into supporting a (((respectful))) American government that plays by the (((rules))) we are all doomed... Or are you saying you're subhuman and would be destroyed if it weren't for (((them))) propping you up?

Concern posting? The fuck is that kind of Neogaf-tier lingo? Is that the level we've stooped down to?

Did CNN create a team dedicated entirely to online damage control every time CNN gets trolled by Trump? They probably have to give their people something new to do now that the Russia story has been exposed as total garbage.

KIK'D

If he memorized a 45 minute speech for yesterday including names dates and battalion info about those veterans I highly doubt he is "mentally retarded" he is actually a little more clearheaded than my 70 year old grandpa which I say very rarely as my grandpa is extremely lucid (albeit liberal) for being 70

Checked and KeK'd. Trump is a genius with an IQ of 170+. Memorizing a simple speech is nothing for his gargantuan intellect.

it's what you're doing

what you should really be concerned about in the modern political climate is: Do lefties get more leeway? will the oppression of the right wing soon not be confined to the liberal networks but it will be the law? does the government still act in the interest of the european population in the united states?

Trump acting like a retard is surely harming the right wing. He's reflecting poorly on you.

ppl loke this, go on reddit, seriously, why do you whine that people here don't agree, there's no comment rating system you get the usual 'cuck' prevalently when you give the usual 'leddit points' or are probably just being a cuck but you're not thrown into the abyss of the thread with -999 thumbs down

keeping watching cnn you portugese faggot.

Only someone with Trump still has the courage to question the liberals. Everone else caved.

someone like Trump*

You've got to go back.

Reddit is a cesspool of circle-jerking and I'm not interested. In fact, I might be wrong on this, but last I heard, r/the_donald literally bans people for just stating anything negative about Donald Trump, let alone not supporting him.

Every thread has 30-40 paid SHILLS spamming bad antiTrump copypasta,dipshit...
If you need more than THAT,go back to plebbit.

It's funny watching progressives call out conservatives for losing credibility they never had while orgs like BLM and AntiFa destroy the credibility of moderates opposed to Trump.

The past 8 years was an exercise in squandering prog momentum, and the center left had the most to gain(and lose).

If you hate trump's antics, go to a town hall and have conversations with "the resistance", then try telling me it's the right that has a problem with credibility.

How did Ted Cruz or Rand Paul cave in to liberalism?

>As in: He's mentally ill, right?

No, what's your evidence? What's your argument? You being embarrassed isn't noteworthy.

His seemingly crazy shit posting behavior isn't any different from mine or any other Sup Forums here. Why don't you compare him to other people with similar personality like Churchill or Patton? Were they retarded?

>As in: He's mentally ill, right?

He is definitely bigly mentally ill (I'm guessing early dementia), but I voted for him both because Hillary is shit and for the lulz in equal measures. He's a living meme and the ultimate Internet troll. How could I not vote for him?

But hillary tho. - you

I think it's really funny hillary lost to Trump. I laughed my ass off watching her give her concession speech. I hate hillary. On a personal level for reasons im not sharing on a fucking frog forum.

Trump is a retard though. And probably a jew.

>Probably

they are both weak on immigration

I will look at Rand Paul because he is very reasonable (Ted Cruz tends to say one thing and then do something else)

>Q: You have said that the 11 million immigrants in this country already here should have some legal status and pay taxes. You want to find some sort of legal status for them?

>PAUL: What I want to do first is secure the border. If we secure the border and we can say who is coming, who is going, and only people come, come legally, the 11 million that are here, I think there could be a work status for them. And I think what I have tried to say is, what we want is more legal immigration, so we have less illegal immigration. But I am open to immigration reform. I voted against the bill that came forward, though, primarily because it limited the number of legal work visas.

> When I think of immigration, I think that you do have to have a secure border, but I don't automatically think that immigrants are bad people. I think the opposite. I think of my great-grandfather, who came here from Germany, and I think that most immigrants come here seeking the American dream. And I'm not going to vilify all immigrants with a broad brush. I think there are some bad people--and I put in legislation on the sanctuary cities to try to make sure that never happens again, but I think by and large, the people who come to our country want the American dream.

Remember to take your meds. You have soccer practise tomorrow.

Yup. The idea of an alt-right movement was a nice one. Too bad trump was a kike.

I voted for Rand in the primary but he lost. Honestly, I'd have preferred to have voted for anyone besides Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or Jeb, but we only had two options on election day and I chose the incompetent Internet troll over someone who I still believe is pure evil.

You're going to have to do a better job of hiding your obvious disguise, you stupid shill.
Sage.

Oh, and Trump may claim to be tough on immigration, but my entire neighborhood is still filled with Miguels. He was blowing smoke up everyone's ass in order to win just like Obama did.

The USA are embarrassing Hillary vs Trump was the most pathetic election I ever witnessed

You can try, but you'll always lose. Why? Because not everyone is as mentally challenged as you OP. Why don't you just go back to r.eddit?

I wonder who could be behind this post.....

Trump is not neurotypical, but he's definitely not retarded.

His mental abilities are actually why he won the presidency. He's ridiculously aggressive, attention seeking, and thin-skinned. All of these things are positives.

Trump's philosophy towards the Fake News media...Talk shit. Get hit.

What a marvelous timeline we're in.

ah well it's all relative. The culture of not deporting immigrants is already so common that even now many places think they need to get special provisions to stop the deportations.

You have to go back.

I wonder how many shekels sharblue gets for each post? Reminds me of communist china where shills are paid 50 cents a post, encouraging them to spam the talking points of the day. Besides faggot, you have the entire internet to be a leftest faggot. Go there a be a faggot.

>Moon not holding an ak

DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING KIKE ENABLER

>multi billionaire
>president of the United States
>massive family

If Trump is mentally ill, what does that make you? xD

>Implying (((they))) would go after their most valuable puppet

go back to T_D

Trump is the ultimate alpha male. He is easily the most successful man ever to have lived.

He's a jew loving Shill.

he's an insecure manchild

yeah and thin-skinned also means not to let anyone spit on you - when someone comes out against you, fight back, and fight back ten times as hard.

Trump always appeared either crazy or insanenly oppertunist - and always really incompetent.

Amazing how weak democrats must be that they allowed this kind of candidate to win. And by the looks of it, nothing seem to have changed since the election. Wtf happened to normal centrists in the US?

>manchild
>170+ IQ
Trump is a hero and he is MAGA. What have you done with your life?

Subreddits have rules. The_Donald is for Trump supporters only, and every subreddit on the website has similar rules. This includes everyone from people that think he is fantastic to people that think he is flawed but they support him because he is now the president. I have seen entire threads and comment discussions that question his decisions and actions. These threads and discussions are always constructive and backed up with information. If someone outright insults him or makes a claim with no evidence, that is unconstructive and against the subreddits rules.The subreddit dedicated to Trump questioning is the subreddit /AskThe_Donald. Reddit isn't Sup Forums; things are different on that platform.

Because he posted a meme?

The only ones you are mentally unstable are the people who have a meltdown when they see the name Trump

Yeah

Mentally ill? no. Dangerously incompetent? Sure. It's pretty fun watching him from Europe.

>incompetent
>turned a small amount of money into billions

His dad knew there was a lot of potential and Trump was a good boy and realized the legacy.

>Guys? Can we have a thread where I don't get called out for asking you to prove you're not a follower and pick one bad thing about Trump? Please? My bosses say this will work. It better work.

We all unironically know this.. we just ironically support him

It takes time. We are at a strange part of history where the government is conservative, but the culture is liberal

Are you sure? I suspect there might be quite a few people that unironically believe Trump is based.

Yes he is. And I am really enjoying it.

They are retarded and can't be helped. They can't see how stupid he is because he either exceeds their intellectual capabilities, or they are blinded by irrationality .

Eihter way they an't be helped and it's better to laugh at them here and egg them on

Oh I'm sure he's a competent businessman. Not so much a president though.

Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&t=1234s

Praise kek ^_^

I think he's retarded and hilarious.

Americans shot themselves in the foot - how that than not fantastic?

>competent business man

see that's where you're wrong kiddo

Trump is awesome, deal with it.

Sage

Bump

Ever tried HuffPo forums? Or Buttfeed?

just call it what it is a shareblue thread

i mean we have a freakin communism made by some retarded spanish cunt but we allow him to make it daily so just make a daily shareblue thread so we can laugh at you faggots

You mean his speech at the vet thing? He had a teleprompter though

Parsley, ____, rosemary and thyme

>Every thread has 30-40 paid SHILLS spamming bad antiTrump copypasta,dipshit...
That is absolutely true. And it's the most innocuous, blatantly retarded anti-Trump posting ever, be it ironic or otherwise. So if these posts are only there to be laughed at and NOT to be seriously considered, where the fuck are the legitimate points of contention that I or anyone might want to voice in regards to Trump?

>OH NO MUH POWERPLAY 88D CHESS!
Bombing Syria was crossing a red line. Assad did absolutely nothing wrong, numbskull, and yet you 'pedes are all here spewing the Project for the New American Century like if it ever was about America First. And Trump sucking the dicks dry of the Jews and the Saudis does nothing to make me trust him.
>OH BU-BUH MUH FALSE RUSSIA NARRATIVE! MUH FAKE NEWS!
Absolutely detestable, I agree. But how is this drama not favouring him? Because it clearly is and the only good thing that may come out of it is the possibility of a couple of newspapers and/or news networks going kaputt in the process.

So please, take these words to heart, user: go fuck yourself. Disappear from this godforsaken place. Your partisanship is destroying what should be cogent and incisive political discourse and analysis.

>If you need more than THAT,go back to plebbit.
Funny coming from T_D. (You) have to go back.

Back to stormfag

Retard r3ddit is 99% anti-Trump shilling

Go back to r3ddit, literally

Why would it be fantastic. What do we gain from America going full retard?

Yes, user, embrace the false dichotomy. I would have voted his ass into office any day everyday, Hillary was always the worse choice. But candidate Trump is President Trump now and he has done some pretty bad stuff, and if you deny this you're as retarded as OP is for his retarded suggestion that Trump is mad or something. Also to suggest that this place has to be 100% (99%?) pro-Trump just serves to evidence how unfamiliar you are with this place. Kindly bugger off now.

>people voted for this

People will shill this clown for ever, Trump is their cult

It is not a matter of people having voted or not for Trump. It is a matter of people not making him accountable.

Oh, you allow me to make this thread? How generous of you.