Any historians here? I have a question

Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?

Did those wh*Tes fear the black warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhistoria.com/axumite-byzantine-relations_topic124048.html
m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-874048.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/07/ancient-ethiopia-gravesite-treasure-rome
archive.is/WCngK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sahara Desert

>inb4 muh Sahara
if you're afraid of a little sand then why do you even call yourself masterrace

>Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?
Why would they?

The unconquered parts of Africa weren't worth conquering

enormous gold mines
superior culture
diamonds
ores
endless farmlands
endless herds

Oh ok so it's just a troll thread.

why didn't the Turks spread Islam all across Africa, was it because your thick fur overheats in the African jungle?

If the Sahara is so easy to cross, why didn't sub-saharans ever cross it?
>black
>warrior
Choose one. Sub-Saharan Africans have NEVER one a war against a human army.

>why didn't sub-saharans ever cross it?
they did lmao
afro asiatics and ancient egyptians came from sub saharan africa

Based Nip

>implying
I'd love to see some proof, turkboi

Why didn't the Ottomans conquered it?

Turkroach thread

Instant sage

Malaria.

as can be seen from here, every race is superior to wh*Te race

Pretty sure Carthagianians weren't black. Queen Dido was Phoenician.

i swear this is the third time ive seen this thread

penises

Still waiting on a source, m8

why didn't the ottomans ?

They believed there was an invisible wall of fire in the desert. No joke.

lmao wh*Tes are retarded

You had this thread yesterday roach.

Turkey is the master race most known for spreading the based religion, killing christcucks, and spreading aids across eurasia.

and you replied to that like the wh*Te dog you are
you reply to this one too
you're going to reply to the one that i'll make tomorrow
good wh*Te dog

Answer this, please

We WuZ KiAnGz N sHeItTtT!!!!11!!

hahahaha fear the black warrior hahaha

They already had more than the safe amount of slaves.

Because Sahara is a useless desert.

The same t*rk has been posting here for 3 days straight holy shit

ethiopians
nubians

Didn't cross the Sahara, they went up the Nile.

there was literally no reason to. It is more costly to conquer niggers and then genocide them and replace with romans than conquer europe and incorporate the people their into the roman system.

You don't need a historian you just need a better map showing the topography and climate.

The Sahara Desert

Are you retarded

because the only way for them to expand into africa would have been by the Nile River. However, the Cataracts prevent continuous travel. Also, the cataracts are surrounding completely by desert, making it impossible to walk along side the river for a long amount of time.

they btfo the italian and egyptian

Africa had shitty land, other than the northern-most region. And now, even the north sucks. Egypt became a dry desert.

>w-we were too smart to conquer n-niggers

>btfo the italian
Nope

>we were afraid of a little sand
lmao wh*Te subhuman this is why we easily conquered you

1. Sahara desert made travelling an army impossible. Thats also why the EGYPTIONs never went through it.

2. Rome would expand when it needed to.
That need usually was securing a border.

Gaul got attacked from britain. So? They took britain. They expanded to secure their border.

3. Border size. Rome could not muster enough troops.

4. Pointlessness. People back then did not know there would be gold and minerals. Also, back then some of those minerals would not be worth as much to them as they are to us. Also consider that the land of Africa was thought to be much smaller than it really is.

5. Focus on other areas. Rome had a problem. Its eastern border had a enemy. Same problem the Byzantines had. They were always focused on fighting random wars with people from that gateway to europe.

First time around they did

WE

Then why didn't the natives use any of these things?
>superior culture
KEK
E
K

The Egyptians conquered nubia but that's as far as they went

Also remember the amount of animals needed to move an army, and all that food and water for both man and animal. It would be suicide for that army, PLUS the amount of material loss would be significant, hurting their economy and the morale of the citizens of rome. Both of those would then magnify eachother, also creating an opening in Roman defenses.

pretty much this..
In addition then they didn't appear to have any general knowledge about the existence of sub-Sahara Africa. Just like they didn't know about America or Australia.

*throws shit at rival cave members*

Not all Romans were white, and the reason why they had no interest in conquering Africa other than Egypt, is that there was nothing there. They would have conquered Ethiopia but that kingdom fell long before the Romans were around.

It's true that in ancient times, Ethiopia was a rich kingdom but their warriors became weak and their kings made allot of stupid decisions.

You mean in after you slowfag

Nice one.

Why? They didnt want. No, Romans? Fear? Dude, even the letters you use to speak such shit have Roman influence. They just were smart. "Sapientia", you feel me? And Romans werent "racists" as we see it today.

Pic related. Google it. STFU and learn a little more.

but didn't the nubian ruled them for a 100 years

For 70 years but for the most part the egyptians lorded over nubia

Forget pic related. Happens when you have more than 4k resolution free in 2 screens.

hey why didnt the africans just conquer all the romans and rome?

1- Sahara
2-Malaria

We shall paint the streets red with turkish blood soon

why do people reply to thsi threads every day the turk makes a thread trying to prove what a low life loser he is and people still reply to this thread just stop folks let him be miserable by himself

Malaria bruh. No immunity to

are sub Saharan Blacks related to nubian

>It's true that in ancient times, Ethiopia was a rich kingdom
They most likely had a lot of ressources, such as gold. But how "rich" they actually where are questionable, considering how they had limited craftsmanship. Most likely a landowner in Rome or near Rome, would have a higher standard of living than the king of Ethiopia, despite the king of Ethiopia having lots of gold.

>Salty overcooked brown kebabs

I hope genghis reincarnates soon. We need pest control, roaches multiply like primitive animals.

Because they were busy conquering you, roach.

To be a good troll, your arguments have to be valid, and factually correct. I'm the kind of man you are trying to trigger but I'm mostly just annoyed with your foolishness.

Sahara Desert

Hostile Berber and other desert tribes

Got what they wanted from middle men (IE animals for circuses and zoos)

Lack of resources Romans needed

If you consider the Byzantine as being apart of the Roman Empire, then they did have some contact with black African kingdoms. They had an alliance with an east African regional power called the Aksumites, who were a Christian empire which controlled large parts of eastern Africa and southern Arabia. They became a client state of the Byzantines during the Persian wars.

worldhistoria.com/axumite-byzantine-relations_topic124048.html

m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-874048.html

Incest is Bad, The Posts.

>wh*Te subhuman
opinion: discarded
go fuck yourself with a black cactus

limited craftsmanship proof

Must have been the kangz, oh wait, it was a shithole they could not exploit with their level of technology, and was worthless beyond grain from Egypt and trading centers along the med coast. Also there was no threat of a massive nigger army looting Rome, the Roman defenses south of Egypt were basically scout detachments
turkroach/10 post

Didn't Ceasar do it with Cleopatra on the side?

I see your digits

I bet this guy isn't even a Turk lmao

LARP b8 thread and you all fall for it every time

I srsly do not think this was a problem for them. Suetonious or Syrus or Polibius wrote about it or...?

>this guy isn't even a Turk
is this a new meme, anasını siktiğim?

WUZ

Crossibg the Sahara en masse was almost impossible back then

I believe so

KANGZ

Anti-gunfags...how do you explain this

According to the 2011 Global Study on Homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Iceland's homicide rate between 1999-2009 never went above 1.8 per 100,000 population on any given year

GunPolicy.org estimates there are approximately 90,000 guns in the country - in a country with just over 300,000 people.

too late

The Romans failed to replace the populations of the areas they conquered adequately, so they collapsed when migrant waves pushed on the borders in locations where there weren't enough ethnic Romans to maintain a majority.

This is why it's so important that the West not let themselves be outbred by "migrants" in the EU (and increasingly the US).

SLOW ROACH BTFO

Wow how did this topic stay going for 2 days?

Also they recently found that they've had relations before Christianity became the state religion of the Roman empire.
>Dazzling jewels from an Ethiopian grave reveal 2,000-year-old link to Rome

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/07/ancient-ethiopia-gravesite-treasure-rome
So the Roman's had a proxy state in sub Saharan Africa 2000 years ago.

Stop replying to this t*rk and stop bumping the thread
he has autism and thrives on making abhorrent bait threads repeatedly for replies
he does it on /his/ too

Hoooo~, 8 is a lucky number in my culture.

Something tells me my luck is coming back. And soon we'll get to mop the floor with roaches once again. Just like my ancestors did.

What if we archive that
archive.is/WCngK

Posting in the wrong thread, make sure you are not a bot first.

It goes from the coast: Carthage, god forsaken desert, malaria.

They fucked the former so hard its god damn Tunisia

its not his fault. its his parents' fault.