India has planted nearly 66 million trees in 12 hours

India has planted nearly 66 million trees in 12 hours

digitaljournal.com/news/environment/india-has-planted-nearly-66-million-trees-in-12-hours/article/496657

P R O G R E S S I V E

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/news/world/indian-woman-attacked-with-acid-for-fifth-time-police/article/496668
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well there's certainly no shortage of fertilizer.

All that CO2 in the atmosphere will ensure these trees grow tall and rich

Literally nothing wrong with environmentalism

thread's over, we can go home

Top fucking kek

Topkek

Environmentalism is a hack term used by people who have never planted a tree, never grown a plant from seed.

The story is about conservation and forestry.

Proper resource management.

For instance, with proper forestry you might need to cut down a ton of trees in order to reduce fire danger, increase the health of the remaining trees, and create a healthier more diverse ecosystem.

This is the sort of shit "environmentalists" will protest because cutting down ANY tree = bad.

I grow native trees from seeds and cuttings. My actions have sequestered more carbon than 99% of Sup Forums.

But I'd never call myself an environmentalist because the term is toxic.

>mfw you forgot to turn on the VPN

shut up you environmentalist

Yeah it has been coopted by liberals and has somewhat of a negative connotation. Conservationism is a better term to use.

But the IDs are different?...

See:

Or, maybe, someone double posted and you shouldn't project your autistic need for attention onto random posters.

>double posted
>different reply both times
>1 minute apart
nice coverup Chad

fpbp

That's awesome.I like trees.

cool, good for them

>Sup Forums will criticize this

So that's how they are planning on getting into space, gonna take a while to grow but explained why they have been shitting everywhere for years.

Trees, you mean those old solar banks catching CO2 and useful for building or future source of energy ? It seems like a smart move India, good for you !

and then there's this

digitaljournal.com/news/world/indian-woman-attacked-with-acid-for-fifth-time-police/article/496668

Kek so naive

This is to do with the paper industry, china is on the out india is on the in

Serious question, doesn't CO2 naturally increase plant life? Won't the natural increase + a concerted effort to pant trees get all the carbon out of the air?

>shit all over
>plant trees
I understand it now.

I'll be more impressed when they sort out their poor hygiene and kick out the Muslims

That's pretty amazing actually.

Just like that, India is a total bro tier country. Preserving tigers and planting trees. Cool country, you see.

Jesus Christ. have mercy on India.

They just suffered a severe and traumatic experience.

So as a conservationist. will these trees survive?
Or will they just wither and die since they probably didnt put any thought as to whether trees can survive where they planted them?

>Plant trees

This will give the poos a good hiding spot when they rape women

Co2 actually decreases plant life but raises productivity (more leaves)
Now this (get all carbon out of the air) is a fallacy
Trees on its own do not suck carbon out of the air, it is a carbon sink, it holds carbon more than it releases co2
The tree itself represents how much co2 is removed from the air, but the bigger part is when it dies, what happens?
Become furniture, become food for insects, buried in the soil - all good

Move over bears, there's a new breed of shitter in town.

fpbp