Germans will defend this

>Marco Vasquez, 14, was just an ordinary American teenager visiting Europe with his family
>Marco's father, Antonio, is a successful neurosurgeon in Miami, Florida
>They planned to spend three days in Berlin, during which they would visit every important museum and historical building
>While on the steps to the Reichstag, Marco took a picture of himself performing the Nazi salute and tweeted it, along with this message: "At German wite hose [sic], hail hitler [sic]"
>The German authorities became aware of the tweet, tracked Marco and his family down at their hotel, and arrested him on the charge of performing an illegal gesture in public
>"It's absolutely ridiculous," said his father. "Does Germany not have free speech laws? Even if it's some 1984 crap, he's a child. Paris was better, anyway."
>It's currently unknown if Marco will be released, sent back to America, or actually face charges

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40178183

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtgJZRz0l0
themarshallproject.org/2015/06/19/how-germany-treats-juveniles#.MRdh0vbkL
youtube.com/watch?v=E6wMlVOpcKM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6khauw/german_parliament_voting_for_gay_marriage_vs/
youtube.com/watch?v=s54BbS1csaU
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDQkSqii-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I wont. It is despicable to do such a thing but it should not be forbidden by law.

>Marco Vasquez
>an ordinary American teenager

aren't whites a minority when it comes to kids?

>Mexican gets jailed.
They did what you should be doing

When it comes to infants, yes. I'm not sure about teenagers, but it'll be that way soon enough.

>John Johnson
>an ordinary american teenager

yet another one USA shitskin larping a nazi, if I was Kraut I was enrage as well

>believed the meme EU better than USA
lol

He has to go back, to Mexico

That's how it should be, anyway

would*

> "At German wite hose, hail hitler"

>Does Germany not have free speech laws?

No it doesn't

I'd love it if Trump uses this as an excuse to withdraw from our defensive alliance with Germany.

Enjoy having the Russian flag flying over your capital, Hans.

He should have said Allahu Akbar and raped a little girl instead.
I bet nothing would have happened to him then, that's what he gets for being such a racist.

Why would anyone here defend a country for not having freedom of speech?

>"At German wite hose [sic], hail hitler [sic]"

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtgJZRz0l0

that level of illusions

I hope i never need a neurosurgeon

Arresting him is definitely illegal, a 14 year old youth cannot be charged of any crime, no matter what.
They could only lock him up if he is an immediate danger to society and there's no fucking way he can be.

>"Does Germany not have free speech laws?
lol
do people really think this? germany never had free speech

link doesn't lead to the story
story isn't real
this guy used to post this every day a few months ago

click the fucking links to read the stories before commenting, you dipshits

Germany is the most cucked country in the world.

I would defend it. Simply, because there is a law to obey and more importantly because the man is an ignorant and arrogant prick.
His son made a mistake and broke the law. Deal with it and with the consequences.

>mfw we use nazi methods to punish ppl who make fun of the nazis so ppl forget about the nazis and stop calling us nazis

poetry

>illegal gesture
fuck you germany

Youre right
The laws are shit though

only because of the "Paris was better, anyway." part.

laws are for plebs

defending unjust laws is the highest form of being a cuck

He should be jailed and deported for being a subhuman spic, not NS Zeit nostalgia

*Delusion

If convicted he faces a weekend at summer camp:
themarshallproject.org/2015/06/19/how-germany-treats-juveniles#.MRdh0vbkL

>Source bbc
You have exactly the same in Londonistan and Great Goymania

Schwachsinn, du kannst kein Kind ins Gefängnis stecken außer bei Gefahr im Verzug. Du solltest als Deutscher wissen dass so etwas illegal ist.
Sie lassen ja auch allerlei Zigeuner Kinder die nur stehlen und rauben frei herumlaufen aus dem selben Grund.
Selbst der verbohrteste Piefke sollte erkennen dass dies nur ein dummer Bubenstreich war.

Antisemitism!

Abgesehen soll laut dem Paragraphen nur Nationalsozialistische Wiederbetätigung bestraft werden.
Wie bekloppt muss man sein um zu glauben, dass ein 14 jähriger Tourist tatsächlich vor hat den Nationalsozialismus wieder zu beleben.

People who Sup Forums in real life deserve the rope. No sympathy.

>"unjust laws"
Literally the same line of reasoning that anarcho liberals and antifa bring forwards to defend that they're throwing stones, burning cars and occupy houses. It's a slippery slope, once that opinion spreads, so will degeneracy. Just aim to change them politically.

Also, it's beside the point, foreigners don't get a say in what legislature is right or wrong. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Nothing in this article backs up your claims in any way.

Germans are thick skulled idiots who believe they know it best. Otherwise they are fine chaps, but fuck them for arresting this boy because of a joke.

Yet known jihadists/islamic extremists are free to march the streets.

Pic related: it's Denis Cuspert who would become one of Islamic State's main propagandists and is also known for the german rap classic: Wer Hat Angst Vorm Schwarzen Mann, released under his then moniker Deso Dogg.

literally KYS, you Untermensch

Why do people think that it's "cool" to travel to places like North Korea, Germany or lawless African countries?

>does germany not have free speech?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHHAHAHA no you silly nigger

DO FOREIGNERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa saying germany has free speech is like saying americans are white

>an illegal gesture

Jesus fucking christ.

Forgot to include link to Wer Hat Angst Vorm Schwarzen Mann music video: youtube.com/watch?v=E6wMlVOpcKM

Great job Germans on arresting this incredibly dangerous 14 y/o privileged Mexican tourist.

Ask your coutnrmeny who are here by the hundreds of thousands now.

>copy link in OP
>"Paris's Notre-Dame: Attacker shot outside cathedral"
>"Paris was better, anyway."
>people seriously believe OP
wtf

grow some balls germany

Total idiots.

Give Bavaria independence, then Northerners cannot fuck up Europe anymore.
The Bavarians would automatically enter a right wing conservative alliance with us Austrians to counterbalance Berlin degeneracy.

>tfw American education meme is true
I would have thought this would be common knowledge to anyone with even a mild interest in history.

Holy fuck you imbeciles. Only ONE person in this entire thread has actually checked the link. God you morons are fucking gullible. Please grow brains and stop being a fucking joke if you want to be taken seriously.

It's not like Mexico is that great/safe of a place tbqh toothpaste.

underrated

Kek sek ist alarmiert
Viel Spaß du Nazi Schwein

If it was archived, I would.

You're a fucking faggot.

Words can not express the hatred I feel for you and your countrymen.

STOP RUINING MY CONTINENT YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING KRAUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>based Bavaria
The worst meme that just won't fucking die already

wow, you people really are lost causes.

LOLOL du Mongo, seit wann ist eine Allianz Konservativer mit dem Nationalsozialismus gleichzusetzen.
Ihr seid echt derb Gehirnamputiert. Sag eurer Komikertruppe sie sollen mir ein Bier mitbringen, danke.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DU NAZIIIII REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CSU afaik voted against homo marriage, just like the Austrian parliament rejected it a few days ago.
The problem as usual are the Berlin degeneracy gang.

>Paris was better anyway

wew

So less then 50 percent the truth

Murricans, you know what to do :operation Paul bunyan 2. Learn the krauts some freedom (again)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

>wiederbetätigung
lol no, jews don't want any nazi hijinks

Who cares about the broken institution/sad joke that is marriage when even more internet censorship got voted in that same fucking day?

Even reddit fags knew what's up: reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6khauw/german_parliament_voting_for_gay_marriage_vs/

Naja, eure Gesetze sind ja mittlerweile wie ich höre so krass, dass niemand mehr wissen dürfte was man überhaupt noch politisch sagen darf ohne ins Gefängnis geworfen zu werden.
Konfrontiert damit würde wohl jeder defensiv werden.

since the comments varried from approval over satire to disaproval I assume that your butthurt is entirely unrelated to the news presented. and I therefore conclude that you must be greek and salty about debts.

does Germany want to be bombed to shit? this is literally North Korea tier

>dass
Yeah, that's true, we are all going down a very dark path.
I have no idea where all of this will end.

hale hortler mis amigos

>>"It's absolutely ridiculous," said his father. "Does Germany not have free speech laws?"

No it doesn't.
And it's your fault because you wrote their constitution after you beat them in WW2.

We don't, we just call them like that.

krauts are exactly like autists who can't realize that their retardation annoys other people.

Yeah, it's about your financial rape of Greece, because that is what is ruining the entire continent...

On 2nd thought, I'm sure Germany when the monitory union was formed would've been one of the countries that insisted on including "democracy's cradle" in their destined to fail project ('accidental' pretext for a complete power grab) in spite of them having hyperinflation pretty much every other year.

Would actually be a pretty decent reason too, but no Kraut filth, I mainly hate your country/people for pic related.

>monitory union

Monetary

the real eye-opening thing here is that the police/justice system in Berlin has not only time to follow the shitposts of a 14 year old american, but seems to do so with glee and full force, meanwhile shitskins can deal and terrorize the general populace, while punks and anarchists occupy whole streets without a problem, fucking fix your shit already Germany.

You call it financial rape that people want debtors to pay them back in full?
Who forced your government to take on all this debt? The Germans?
No it's the Greek mentality to take all the gibs without thinking about tomorrow.
The same thing Greeks also did BEFORE joining the EU.

the real eye opening thing is that no one but two user's even clicked the link (I didn't either)

> Does literally THE ONLY gesture that's illegal
> Wonders why he gets fucked up by the state
No we don't have free speech. You can thank your past 50+ years of "education" for that.

>When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
I'll never let arabs gang bang my wife, germ.

Hey krauts

Burger here going to Berlin and Vienna soon, what are the nogo zones? Also where can I find qt German girls

Yea, try going to the tomb of the fallen goyim who fought for Israel and make noise or rude gestures and see what happens to you.

Amerifucks only bring up muh free speech when they want to offend other nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=s54BbS1csaU

People get arrested for dancing in burgerland.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDQkSqii-E

>"Does Germany not have free speech laws? Even if it's some 1984 crap, he's a child. Paris was better, anyway."

This sounds like a post from here.

>You call it financial rape that people want debtors to pay them back in full?
>Who forced your government to take on all this debt? The Germans?

I'm not from Greece Adolf, hell i've never been to greece and have exactly zero interest in ever going there. The Greeks were only able to take on that absurd amount of debt because countries like yours enabled them, through their inclusion in the Euro-project, virtual guarantees, mandatory/EU deregulation of the banking sector and so on.

Fuck you, fuck your country and fuck your people.

Modern krauts are fucking pathetic. Like what the fuck is an "illegal gesture"????????????? What the hell happened to Germany man.

>This sounds like a post from here.

You must be from Chicago then because Paris is pretty much a war zone.

Don't visit Berlin, it's a big no go zone in itself.
Visit Munich instead or Stuttgart. Mannheim is nice, too. Go into bars if you want to meet girls that aren't trashlevel.

lol I literally am from Chicago

>leader of the free world
>"It's absolutely ridiculous," said his father. "Does Germany not have free speech laws? Even if it's some 1984 crap, he's a child. Paris was better, anyway."

>Like what the fuck is an "illegal gesture"?????????????

It's the opposite of the neo-germanic mandatory gesture of peace and oneness. (pic related)