Racist Biker in Bay Area Verbally Attacks White Driver. Hailed as a Hero

Racist Paula Nuguid verbally attacks a white driver in Silicon Valley, calling him an "entitled white prick," tells him him to "Get the fuck out of California" because she can "Tell he's not from here."

The driver was then recorded calling her a Cambodian Nigger, and since has been fired from his job at Apple.

This is clearly a racist act by Paula Nuguid, however she has not faced any repercussions. Pro anti-white racism needs to be stopped. This Cambodian Nigger should face the same racist consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really tired of these "empowered" women

Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation. They also want to date, have sex with (or in most cases rape) white women.

non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own genetically stupid and violent people, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

I know this guy he never worked at apple.
FAKE SAGE

Sorry lad, there's nothing we can do in this case. It's accepted socially to hate white people. The tide will turn though.

My family was discussing this today about how my sister wants to start a bakery and she'd get so much assistance from the government and cheap loans, then everyone looked at me and said it's too bad everyone hates white males now, user.

The pendulum needs to swing back HARDER.

racism is bad now? kek

If you are indeed master race, start acting like it.

Another single mother leeching off the system with a worthless job

He is a fucking idiot;
>revealing power level in front of camera
>that moment is forever on his digital footprint
>taking his high paying job for granted
>now might have to suck dick for money
He would've looked more mature and badass had he just shut the fuck up!!!
Fuck him. Paula did nothing wrong. Jacob is a spoiled faggot who just got dick slapped by reality. Let this be a lesson for those who are hiding their powerlevel in blue states/cities. If you still plan to live/work there (blue area), be a fucking chameleon and be subversive.

How was she racist?

What did she say that was racist? Because all I heard was "privileged white guy" which isn't racist, it's true in his case. Can't even wait for a second so that a bicyclist can turn.

Also calling someone a Cambodian NIGGER is absolutely racist. But it's ok, enjoy your circlejerk Sup Forums you lost this battle as much as you'd like to deny.

>Yes, that's right goy don't ever fight back, just be a cuck your whole life, yes, that's a good goy

How about you go neck yourself

>that pic

some people just want to die

>implying these people are white
That's not how being white works

I'm already independently successful and I'm well on my way to being wealthy, but certainly didn't get any extra help on the way. That's why they mentioned it to me.

I really should go into politics.

Sup Forums BTFO

Someone needs to get this Jew a job

>"fight back"
>lose job
>suck dick for money

Wow nice "fight" m8

>lose job

Prove it

foreigners always backstab white americans in the end. why do we let these people in anyways

Democrats let them in for the cheap slave labor and the votes. That's it

>apple
>not the most progressive company in America

That guys is living under a bridge as we speak

Dumb Filipino midget bitch cant get any white dick. Filipino women are fucking rude bitches and need to get the fuck out.

and yet, you have no proof of anything

this
We are being attacked by the very people we let in trying to help.
Does that knife in your back feel good?

my ancestors didn't do jack shit to black people, they were poor assed potato niggers who were paid in whisky for their work

Holy shit, get a load of this fucking pussy.

>Yes, that's right goy don't ever fight back, just be a cuck your whole life, yes, that's a good goy
You fucking robot. Destroying your future employment prospects to prove nothing and still get villanized (what's is happening to him now).
>that pic
Now I know you are not a father, really fucking edgy and probably a fucking current student. JUST!
What said.

>REEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I GET WHAITU COCKU

Hmmmm... okay... and look where it got him in commiefornia. You are a fucking boy. You have no foresight son, I'll tell you what.

lol, projecting much cuck boy?

Not fighting back and taking "muh moral high ground" is what got us into this position in the first place you fucking idiot Cuckservative.

Do what you keep bragging about.
Rise up and fucking kill them and the government.

Or are you all larping cucks that wont actually do anything?
I thought so.

You're a fucking pussy.

>verbal altercation = fighting

Are you one of those fags who believe in meme-wars?

It's what they've been doing ever since the Irish.

>digital terrorizer

What did she mean by this?

they look like kikes to me

Anyone have a video of this?

That's California for ya. I really wished we can force them out of the USA, they become their own nation and then we NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE FAGGOTS...

:)

I'm gonna go fap to some Kya Tropic now.

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

correct

>being this literal

Found the autist.

yep

East Asians who hate white people are the weirdest bunch.

I mean, I guess there is some explanation for why Jews, Hispanics and blacks hate us, because of historical factors, but East Asians have never been oppressed by white people, and are statistically more "privileged" than us.

It's like they saw the BLM movement and used their ethnic minority status to jump on the bandwagon.

"Sherman"

This is her on twitter

@RBraceySherman

Lets make her famous.

Tell her employer

Both of them are racist retards, don't give a shit

Well we did drop a couple nukes on them

t. Jeb Bush voter

Slow and steady wins the race, right faggot? If more white people called out these subhuman niggers for what they are, we wouldnt be in this predicament in the first place.

Oh my.............
I live in the south, and don't need to worry about this type of shit. But as a father, I would've never do anything that'll jeopadize any employment prospects with something that will live forever on the net. Y'all just kids. If anything (if you want revenge), you find out your contra's address, go at their home in the dark and light their home. Now, they'll be homeless and having a large percentage of material possessions destroyed, that will cause them a traumatic, everlasting mental anguish (especially irreplaceables).

Both my ancestors on my father's side and (((my mother's side))) never even lived in America and were too busy being oppressed themselves.

Yeah but the point is, only the white guy got reprimanded for his racism. Not to mention she is a guest and an immigrsnt in a white country and has no business telling whites to leave their state.

That was what the America did to Japan, and had nothing to do with race. The same Japan who were allied with Germany and Italy, the two countries most white Americans are descended from.

I this hurts you, its because its true

Found it

>youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc

>Black feminist
>Black

*If

This really isn't a race thing, it the standard douchbag bikers think they own the road thing.

>Biker riding in city traffic with nine year old daughter.
>Making a left turn, blocking traffic
>Can't move fast enough to beat oncoming traffic because she's a fucking nine year old girl
>impatient driver starts honking horn
>entitled Biker starts road raging at driver
>Cambodian nigger gets called our for nigger behavior

All fucking bikers should fucking die

Bikers are hairy old dudes with tattoos and leather vests with iron crosses on them. Faggots who ride their bikes in the street are cyclists

This. I thought the biker was the white dude. Turns out it's just a chick cyclist who's the "biker".

He used the n word thqt is totally wrong Maybe getting fired will teach more racists they arent accepted in America. She never used a racial slur.

She never broke the law. She qas with her kid, made a legal turn and this prick starts blowing his horn

if shes not driving the speed of the road shes not legal
if you are on the road you are a vehicle and expected to act accordingly
this is why cyclists can get duis

She called him "entitled white prick" and he responded with "fucking Cambodian nigger."

>[Non-white] people can't be racist!
Yes they can!

We're seeing a MSM cut of this video where it's selectively edited. I'd like to see what happened before the start.

He was fired? No he wasn't.

I know him too. He works at Apple.

No.

It would be a shame if she was doxed

She moved into the left late to early and cut off faster traffic. She should have stayed in the bike lane until the turn lane began and then moved into the turn lane instead of blocking the lane everyone speeds in.

Nope. She has a legal right to use her bike on that road. She never broke the law and white boy was acting retarded

Not true at all.
He willbe fired monday. Social media has already identified him and apple is getting bombarded. Fuck racists.

Shut the fuck up you white nigger.

>and since has been fired from his job at Apple.
what? really? that is so shitty, if you look up her facebook page she is a total racist and gets away with this kind of shit

link it

He trusted a cambodian nigger.

He should have kept his mouth closed. Getting fired was his fault

just look up Paula Nuguid, everything is public

No. He did the right thing. The race war will be fought by cambodian niggers.

>calling someone a nigger while someone is recording you with their phone

the guy has no one to blame but himself for this.

I'd rather be a pussy than a jobless unemployable racist.

She's fired next for calling him entitled white prick. Or the rooster crows at dawn.

>She's fired next

Fired from what? Niggers don't work.

So basically she hates white people but won't go live with her fellow brown people. ok

Are implying that we either have to be a pussy or a jobless unemployable racist?

You sound blue pilled as fuck.

She's literally a state agent, hunting white people.

She needs to be impaled on a big white dick to gain some respect.

but she isn't white so nothing will happen.

Aryan please.

this is california we are talking about here user

Pretty much. keep your ignorant racist mouth shut in public or get ruined. This guy is ruined. No one is going to hire him and I say good.
Fuck this prick.

He's a gay jew. But he's our gay jew. She's going back to cambodia, first class.

wtf i love apple employees now

Does child protective services know what she did?

>getting fired from your job for something you did in your private life completely disconnected from your job

Fuck that shit. The wrongful termination suit should be good.

idk you can tell them if you want