en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyzQwwO4Os
youtube.com/watch?v=HUmfsvegMRo
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

It's almost like they're trying to tell us something:
youtu.be/hGO6oztGi90

You're onto something. Do not let them slide this. Do not divert focus. I don't care if it takes 20 years, you WILL solve this!

How much fail can you cram in a single photo?

Check out your local art gallery. You'd be surprised.

Is that even a loli?

I have never seen a giant inflatable pizza pool toy in my 30 years of life, including yearly family vacations to the beach up until 20.

i have no idea what that pic is supposed to tell me. yeah, she rides on a pizza, but if that is all its not much...

why is there no /ewo/ thread open?

I read her Rolling Stone interview. No, I didn't buy it, I pirated it. What I learned is:
She's famous because of her father
Michael isn't her father
She's fucking dumb
She'll always be Kardashian level famous, because of Michael. She brings nothing else to the table.

>no /ewo/ thread
This isn't the same thing?

Why do celebs do this? Are they trying to tell us something? I don't get why they use the blatant symbolism ALL the time.

I'm surprised no one's noticed all of the weird tattoos she has. Some of them almost look satanic, but it's a blurry pic so I can't really tell all that well.

>No /EWO/ thread
REEEEEEE

from what i see its a thread about some famous chick riding on an inflatable pizza. nothing really of substance. if we find some more connections of her to people related to pizzagate, then maybe.

youtu.be/_574Rxxez2c

She just has shit taste in tattoos.

I'm just LARPing. I just bump the threads.

>Paris Jackson

in case of miley it might be because of disney

Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?
i assume the pizzathing is a mix of mocking us, disinfo and brainwashing

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy

Sup Forumswas trying to identify the sigil last night but failed, despite getting some resonably clear shots of it. I reckon /x/ could help out...

Some of them remind me of the sigils and symbols that a lot of satanists are really into.

Symbols in of themselves are powerful.

I have. In those catalogs like on delta flights for example. This is getting excited over nothing.
This one is a little more concerning.
>inb4 the Joe Biden/obummer best friends bracelet

>(((Sarcasm))).
I don't like this timeline.

Damn, I wish I was there. I have a ton of PDF's about that kind of stuff.

they rub this shit in our faces because they're arrogant and prideful.

Clever shill...
You just trying to make pizzagate look retarded by posting this.

>delta flights
TELL ME SOME MORE

I think they do it for occult purposes as well. The more symbols they have everywhere, the more power they have in their cause is their mindset I think.

What would you like to hear?

Pizza is the most basic of the foods. That's why all of this sluts are often referencing it. "omg, I eat pizza I'm so random...".

The truth.

autistic reddit fags or shills trying to make a mockery of Sup Forums investigative skills.
you guys need to realize, giving something a bad name, making a bunch of wild accusations about some random shit. (like a nobody riding on a pizza float) you make it a whole lot easier for people to discredit our theorys.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

Consider defamation law. You're protected under a shield of parody/satire, but not if you make serious allegations.

I'm just LARPing. I just bump the threads.

definitely. a lot of them have to actually buy into that bullshit and use the symbols like talismans or good luck charms. i can't believe there's so many occult symbols in logos and everyday life just because these people think they look cool.

OP here. Connection? She's Michael Jackson's daughter!

He's the fucking king chef of the cheese pizza in Hollyweird.

Had to google it. Jesus fucking christ man.

Oh wow were back on this again? I love how were all so quick to dig our heels into this pizzagate nonsense but we never look into epstein and sandusky crimes.

You kids are totally disconnected from reality and will inevitably get this place shut down because you insist on sticking your noses into things you don't understand.

MAGA!

SHADILAY!

You're an idiot who wants to see conspiracy where there is none.

I love these threads, with you autists scurrying around bellowing 'This means something!"

No, it doesn't, you fucking spastics.

>Implying I care if I die.
Wew.

The kikes literally destroyed her father's carreer and reputation because he wouldn't be a good goy and wanted to be independent from the kike (((music industry))) that milked him like a cow since he was 5 years old.

That's not pizza, you fucking autist. It's a slice of pie.

We already know that Epstein is a pedo and flew rich people around on his plane while fucking little girls and boys. Not even the media disputes that.

Next you'll be telling us Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley had a full, energetic and active sex life.

but the pic implies i guess she is on the pedos side. jackson was anti pedo, so we dont have a connection between her and the pedos other than that the pedos might have killed her father.

>i know so much more than all you morons so let me continue on shitposting instead of giving any information relevant to the issue
k

That a slice of pizza man.

im not alone i guess

I didn't say that I knew for sure that is what's going on the pic. The pic might be nothing, but that doesn't mean that it's not worth assessing to see IF it's actually something or not. Completely disregarding something because of its association is foolishness disguised as intellectualism.

She's probably still a victim. She was abused at an early age and they own her. She's probably used to bring in new younger girls/boys to abuse. She's been programmed through years of ritual abuse.

She tried to send out some signals but at some point you have to ask yourself if you're willing to die or accept their control. Before you answer remember you're also a vapid, abused, music heiress.

who dat?

Prince Jackson, her brother. tattoo is Anubis.

He has good hair. Skinny fat but good hair

I think some of them also believe that by tagging things with their symbols that they become a part of a network, or a "web" if you will, empowering whatever is tagged with the symbol. These networks of theirs are supposed to be able to change the courses of events and influence the way people feel in particular areas where the symbols are spread throughout.

>This is what THEY believe, not what I believe before the shills spaz out on me.

but all this is speculation, and while it may be point on, it maybe is completely wrong as well. thats why we need to find other connections relevant to it. her riding a pizzatoy is some reason to look into her, but not reason to say she is definitely involved as it may just be a coincidence.

>jackson was anti pedo
Michael Jackson's house was full of CP when the police raided it. The dummies of children were creepy as fuck too...

I'll make it

Hmm

That Anubis symbol could be associated with the Temple of Set.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Hmmm

This was way more embarrassing to the country than any tweet from Trump

Hmmmm

That video is 3:22

Off topic

and ends with the words "god please help me"

I can't begin to imagine the significance of that.

skull and bones is something you heard of already i assume?
if not they are some kind of brotherhood that tries to get members from collages and a lot of those who go in there later become some important figure.

the number 322 is probably a reference to genesis 3:22
>22Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"
so it either stands for gaining knowledge, or what i believe, the desire and for trying to become immortal, live for ever and become god.

Pretty spooky.

>tries to get members from collages
I heard it was exclusive to Yale?
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyzQwwO4Os

Check em

This brother gits it

is there some source to that anime, or is it just some random anime style pic?

possible. didnt look into them much yet, but i feel like they are probably just some freemason recruiters or something like that.

It's just noise.

GET IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Are pizzas like the new illuminati triangle to conspiracy theorists. Just because a celebrity has a pizza in their photos, it doesn't mean that they have sex with children. I'm not saying that child sex rings don't exist, but I think we are going into the weeds with the pizza obsession.

>it's all coming together! Papa Johns is holding a sex trade operation in the back of his stores!

Hold on, I've got just the meme for that.

Michael Jackson did nothing wrong, rather was slandered by kikes. He was a victim of abuse from his father as a kid, thus was never able to experiencea regular childhood, instead had neverland ranch as a means to protect children.

By the way, the one who falsely claimed he was a pedophile was a kike.

>>it's all coming together! Papa Johns is holding a sex trade operation in the back of his stores!
sad thing is that this is entirely possible

reminder that ashton is working for John Mccain, the same homo who equips ISIS

Wow. You must have quite the meme stash. You weren't lying.

She got a nose job in her teens to fit the "Jackson" nose they all got. Of course she's Team Jackson, her inheritance is on the line. Joe and his wife will obliterate her if she steps out of line. They're set to get something like 2 billion dollars when they all turn 30, and they get I think 8 million a year "allowance" to live on until then.

Michael never touched her. He was into boys. And there's no sign he shared. The three of them lived in virtual seclusion, they were not being pimped out in some bizarre fantasy you've concocted.

But you keep looking for conspiracies that aren't there.

If you say so.

Kutcher is such a disgusting piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=HUmfsvegMRo
here you see how good of an actor kutcher really is. i really bought it from him in the beginning, he seemed really compassionate about it. but then suddenly when he talks business all of it gone and determined to make you think the mccain institute is your friend and how these millionairs and billionairs need more money from your poor people. you know who also is part of the mccain institute:
Lynn Forrestor de Rothschild
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees
this bitch doesnt have all the money necessary? also the rothschild is hugely involved in the elite pedophile ring which engulves the government. kutchner is just here to act as if he and the others of the mccain institute, the so called "elite" care about you and your children and do something, while trying to money out of the pockets of the poor people who actually care. fuck him, and everyone involved.
also who is that bitch behind kutcher in the video grinning the whole time. what does she know?

there also is pic related about the mccaininsitute that shows they only give 500k to 1500k to some university and nothing to any CPS

>Changed his last name because it sounded two Jewish
Jon Stewart did this. Why are kikes always trying to hide the fact the are kikes?

Is this the same as when they had Macaulay Culkin eat a cheese pizza on camera?

that dude founded a band called pizza underground. really makes you think

by the way, the one pinned location is "entrance singleton masonic temple". accidently switched the word temple with a second entrance

Anubis is either the child of Set or product of when Seths wive fooled around with his brother Osiris. Even ancient Egyptians weren't sure.

According to Egyptian myths Seth had a reason for chopping his brother into pieces before throwing him into the nile.

Oh, it's on Autosage