I fucking hate cats

Cats are animals bio-engineered by the Jews to overthrow the white race. They are the perfect stealth operative to propagate a white genocide. Think about it: They are cute and fluffy and love to distract you from daily life. They are super needy when you are busy either working on a PC or reading a book. Why? Because they don't want you to contribute to society or be learned. Not to mention women love cats. Women who are unable to hold a successful relationship often turn to these animals as a means of escapism rather than working on self improvement and finding a new man. Crazy cat ladies are more common today than we know, now that genocide is in full swing. Domestic housecats hold the title of being the #1 destroyer of all wildlife in North America. They run around kiling all sorts of insects, rodents and birds vital to the natural ecosystems of North America and then when they are bored they urinate all over the place to mark their territory which destroys and damages plantgrowth, sometimes even killing the plant. Cats are also a carrier of Toxoplasmosis, a parasite known to alter the personality and behaviour of an infected host, making women more agressive and horny, wanting to racemix more and lowering testosterone levels in men, making them more timid and cowardly. Somewhere over 60% of the worldwide population has Toxoplasmosis and you can contract it by cleaning your cats litter box. You can even have it passed on to you via childbirth. Get yourself tested. I did and I am clean. Whenever I see a cat on my ranch I always try to shoot it from afar to destroy it. Then I sterilize the area and burn the remains.

Cats are a Jewish plant. Dont trust them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgjVN023Jl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course you do, they are intelligent. A dog is more your speed.

you're a fucking asshole, if you don't like an animal you don't just fucking shoot them, I don't like you, should I hire a hitman?

Did you watch Vargs latest video?

>on my ranch
LARPer. If you have actual livestock (and thus animal feed around), you realize the value of cats quite quickly. Every rancher I've known has kept barn cats around.

Well, they can be incredibly destructive animals. You shouldn't shoot pets, but if you can't catch and spay/neuter a feral cat, shooting is probably the best option.

Stop having a shitfit lib. I am saving more lives (Human and otherwise) and conserving the enviroment by shooting those fuckers on sight.

No.

My Papu used to shoot cats.
Fucking hated the cunts.
I know why...Next cat I see im killing it.
Hey look a nu male or a feminist.

>I don't like you, should I hire a hitman?
Yes...and good lucking finding a hitman who will kill me for a few neet buxs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgjVN023Jl8

Gas the cats, animal war now

>If you have actual livestock (and thus animal feed around), you realize the value of cats quite quickly.
You can have a ranch or live on one without having animals. Why do you hide your flag? You are probably JIDF trying to defend cats with concern trolling.

Trump can use this text for part of his wall.

You are literally retarded,when the egyptians remove the cats the worsts plagues come to the humanity
btw is that a copypasta?

You're all disgusting I hope you all die

Worth nothing on that fact. The black plauge was made worse/possible by Europe's unnatural fear of cats which allowed the rats to thrive and spread. Heh Ill take a cat over rats any fucking day. Seems like maybe some symbolism over which animal is the actual Jew plant there. Notice you let in the rats and lots die every time.

this is your brain on Sup Forums

Ancient Egyptians were semites, and they feared their own creations knowing the destruction it would cause. They took their chances knowing that living with cats is far worse than plagues and the apocalypse.

Get cucked by felines assholes.

Mass killing of cats in Europe resulted in rat multiplication that caused the bulbonic plague that killed millions of Europeans
Dumb.
Fuck.

>hating cats

Nice try kike. You hate cats only because they hunt your rat cousins. Fucking jew!

Wtf I hate cats now

If you prefer cats to dogs then you are a daft cunt.

Dogs hunt and kill rats too chaim. Mans best friend hats Israels best ally.

I fucking detest cats.
They are useless lazy parasites who don't even care about you. You spend money to feed their no good asses and they do nothing worthwhile. Literally kikes of animal kingdom.

Dogs are literally best friend of a white man.
They are loyal, love you, would die for you and are basically greatest animal to ever live.

Pic related. Dogs died to save europe.

> the jews wanted Europe to not die of the plague (in vain since Christcucks killed cats anyway)

What did he mean by this?

>not having both

nice Sup Forums tier thread