You have to understand 1 thing:

You have to understand 1 thing:

Italians that went to the US are all south italian, nigger tier.

Italy is actually composed of different populations.

North Italians are Europe-tier, while center and south Italians are nigger tier.

Northern Italy is one of the highest GDP area of europe, together with southern Germany and Swiss.

south Italy is like africa tier country: no jobs, no moeny, mafia is running the shit, many people are lazy and stupid.

Just to make it clear for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20160316/northern-italian-charged-for-insulting-a-southerner-on-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill me on the Padania movement. Is Northern separation still possible, or is it just a meme now?

Where is this guy from?

The king in the north

Where is this Aryan man from?

I have ancestors from Venice that went to Britain and married into the local British elite. I guess that makes me Jewish though not nigger.

*kang

Now I know where to go.

Shame what happened to Rome :(

not Aryan , he's pure alpine race.

Il secondo filo su questa dividere e conquistare. Non hai mai pensato che mussolini è stato aiutato da un ebreo e che portava per l'Italia la sua catastrofe nazionale? Nemmai, sono certissimo della verità su questo fatto chiarissimo. Ma non ti vergogni? Fratelli d'Italia per quasi 2.300 anni? O i cafoni della merda di madre?

>Rome
>Not Italy

Fottiti

kill yourself retard.
sage this shit.

Who's leading in the parliamentary election polls italians? Any chance of that right pro italexit party winning?

Why do you instantly equate swarthiness with inferiority? Says a lot about you, Stavros.

The Northern Italians were the most Germanized ones when the Barbarians came

So if you're from Northern Italy you're literally a German rapebaby lmao

Padanian Independence when.

Fuck off filthy rat

WOA, TAKE IT EASY THERE POLENTONE.

What happened? Did some big dicked southern push your shit in?

Be careful, I will report you to the cyber police.

thelocal.it/20160316/northern-italian-charged-for-insulting-a-southerner-on-facebook

How does it feel knowing that 80% percent of those "African-tier" Southerners who immigrated have 3x more money than you now

being a german rape baby is a good thing desu

Northern Italians are just Swiss. They're not Italians.

funny thing is that there's literally 0 evidence for this meme

Where is the ancient bavarian empire?

If you're going to LARP as Germans, at least look like one. This is Golden Dawn-tier of desperation.

>waah, me nothern shitskin, me so special

not even lega nord in the old days larped as germans, they were all about the cisalpine celts

Gruppo di befane

I'm from the north.fuck those who want the separation.
i not only want the Cultural Unification ,the purge of all the degenerates from north to south,but i also see no other alternative for the future of our country ,if not that of the annexation of Lybia as a Provincia Italica ,ending this way the immigration route from the south.
Most of the people of this migration are from Eritrea ,What a name! Somalia is that land ,and after Lybia It will become Provincia aswell.
Ave Victoria.

Why does "real" Italy look exactly like Africa?

implying german tribes weren't being raped by romans for centuries.

Ah yes the north with the beautiful Duomo i love Milan.

>p-please let me in!
I pity you, beta cuck.

E tu vai a combattere per questo? Ma perché solamente adesso stanno pensando di andare contro la legge? Perché li hanno messo lì, dal Bibi :)

BRING BACK THE PAPAL STATES

Ma te come cazzo parli?

>Swiss
>Reddit spacing
You sure you're not southern Italian?

I just can't understand this
You have one of the best heritages worldwide, Italians are descendant of Mediterranean geniuses like Romans, Greeks or Etruscans and people have to larp as fucking Celts to feel superior
This is a goddamn joke

fuck off you don't have to deal with niggers you don't even know. Half-Italian (sicilian) here.

Southern Italians might've been shit in Italy, but they've actually managed to accomplish quite a lot in the US, without the whole mafia bullshit. Plenty of lawyers, doctors, and businessmen who are of Sicilian descent.

Meh. I'm from the north for at least 4 generations and I really don't give a shit about the whole north vs south thing. We have far bigger problems

yea , like not being conquering lands.

The Celtic heritage in north Italy is still one of the most ancestral and is especially relevant as far as ethnicity goes since Latins or Etruscans did not likely make a significant dent to north Italy(especially since the second were already related to them).

In any case it's not a matter of superiority but identity. Can't blame north Italians for not wanting to identify with the aberration that is modern mediterranean culture(funnily enough, often championed by the same people who are all about muh Romans, when the latter would've absolutely despised this culture of lazyness and disorder).

Te come cazzo? Te? Ma quale parte che ti ho detto ha sbattuto il tuo cervello? I rifugiati sono in Italia perché li erano messi lì, dal Bibi. Abbiamo provato ancora, nella storia, di conquistare la libya per questa raggione. Abbiamo fatto schifo. Se la conquisteremo, i rifugiati arriveranno per sempre. Non c'è niente da fare meno che vinceremo contro il sionismo

Naples reporting in. Can confirm. The only whites here are expats and tourists

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

>We are like the swiss
No you aren't, never will be

yeah we're niggers. That's why we vote republican, pay taxes, don't commit crimes, and are some of the most talented masons to ever step foot in America. because we're niggers.

where do you think this divide-and-conquer shit will lead to? it's already going to be difficult enough to build a large enough contingent in America to get anything done politically, and alienating Italians is just throwing away a large potential ally.

non si capisce una beata minchia di quello che dici.La lybia l'abbiamo conquistata e andava tutto bene, ce ne siamo andati e abbiamo lasciato gheddafi e andava abbastanza bene.
E tu vieni a dirmi che noi italiani dovremmo sprecare le nostre energie e spremere le nostre meningi per dei semiti?Gli stessi semiti che sono odiati in tutto il mondo per le loro tattiche, e dette tattiche le hanno imparate dagli italioti?Vergogna,noi dobbiamo tornare ad usare il bastone invece che la carota,ad essere uniti nel sangue e nello spirito invece che nelle idee.
E quando questo accadrà saranno i semiti ,codardi di natura, ad andarsene dall'italia più velocemente di quando fuggirono dall'egitto.
Ti preoccupi di cosa fanno gli scarafaggi?No quando hai un giorno libero te ne occupi,.

Well yeah, but still it's not like Northern Italy has no cultural influence from the Mediterranean
Alto Adige has non, but places like Venetia are still very Southern European looking
Celts are something else in my imagination, I resemble Ireland to be Celtic or the Bretagne

>Kurdistan

KYS

t. achmed

who's there?

Just want to say that I went to Bari once and everyone who lives there is worse than niggers.

>TFW I look up my Italian last name
>Name of Germanic origin from Lombards and Frankish invasions
>Does 23&Me
>Checks out, part Germanic

NOO! NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA BE A DISGUSTING KUCK KRAUT! M-MUH ROMAN HERITAGE!

>implying I ever once cared about italians, north or south or american

Non sono semiti, questi di cui sto parlando. Gaddafi era un vuoto e non prese il potere subito dopo. Ricorda perché è stato rimosso in primo luogo. Le stesse persone di cui parlo

Even if the five star movement wins an exit is highly unlikely. 2017 has been a huge disappointment for the eurosceptic movement.

>selling your Italian brothers to impress Nordic autists
you don't deserve to be called Italian

That reads like english literally translated into italian word by word, just write in english

con dei judei così, può accompagnare solo

Sicilians are nearly Aryan Goys.

Ok Sven

This

Lega Nord is pathetic

Don't fall on the division.
Focus on this, both north and south you pepperoni fuckers

Ma che dici? Ma perché tutti quanti quì hanno costruito una sinagoga?

Who controls Konigsburg(sp)? Russia or Germany?

>x isnt white
We already know all your dirty tricks

Sure thing.

I non-ironically thought that Derrick from MasterChef is swedish

And what exactly is wrong about Golden Dawn?

Has a symbol of the new israeli shekel

Why didn't the Mussolini clean out the browns?

Germany won't control it anymore. Even if Russia will collapse.

It would be polish or lithuanian

Ettore Ovazza. Your haavara agreement perhaps

No, Tuscany is TUSCANY and nothing else!

Dove il parlamento? Povero. Io pianto adesso per voi

I was in a group with a few Italians, two of them (one guy one girl) were pally and would often make fun of one another. It cracked me up so much when the guy (northern Italy) started comparing the two sets of Italians in front of us to prove Northerners were superior.

>She is short.... I am tall.... She is brown.... I am white.... She is stupid... I am not...

>if you don't like sand gyppos you're a roach

look pal google translate sux with the italian.
that being said.Ok i understand the jewish problem is a huge mess, those are bastards and rats, but do you really think once they are gone Italy will magically be a great place?
they left degeneration right and left , we have to heal ourselves and our country first.This degeneration is what lead those people to power,if this world is in such a mess it is because we became Weak.Ofc they are making us even weaker,but first we got to heal ourselves from within,no war has been won by dying soldiers.

Mussolini didn't give a shit about southerns being darker than northerns, he wanted to make Italy more relevant and powerful, possibly a second roman empire. Racial laws were made because of Hitler, the true enemies of Missolini were commies and those who occupied lands he belived should have been part of Italy.

I speak better when I don't use it. Ricorda was an error. Should have been ricordi. Anyways. Im gone. Too busy now. This is an ancient pot stirring piece of shit that the hooknoses use all the time. We are not ireland

>tfw plowing my gf from Venezia every night
you're all cucks :^)

Are there Sicilian nationalists?

Italians are the kindest and cutest of all Europe.

You guys really must hate S.Italy

It is the 2nd thread today about how much S.Italy sucks

Which part of Italy is responsible for Mussolini?

Also da bibi and not dal. I think everything else was right. Bye

South

Italy is pretty much a non-country anyway.

furlanija julijska krajina and sudtirol aren't italian either

he was from Emilia-Romagna

do you want to get CAESAR'd again, you snobbish barbarian?

I don't understand what you are trying to say, write in english!
Tuscany is not part of "Padania" or "Terronia", Tuscany is not even similar to the other regions that we can call centre Italy.

I don't think anyone in America really cares about Italians anymore, they're mostly normal and mixed in with the Irish and Jews and other people in the Northeast now and not really that different from the rest of us.

And then later he boned her

Yeah ok. Anyways you have a council like any other region has. We have provinces. And then there is the quirinal. Go get one? You understand me well enough to stay on topic and you followed well enough to ask me relevant questions to what I said. So you understood me just fine and you know this. I can speak three languages. Wow. Let's shit on his face now

Mussolini was an alpinoid from south Italy, Sicilia.