They're planning a false flag

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PTh7flxPFc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/XQHtp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could just as easily screen cap it yourself

I'm planning a hot jerk off sesh with plenty of oil

fucking snowflakes. didn't kathy griffin cut his head off and they were defending it? get gassed, lib scum. i mean it too.

fake news, media workers aren't human

>a

i would help !

Can we all agree, that a culling of leftists ( = the psychopathic, criminal, murderous, mentally retarded scum of mankind ) is inevitable, if we dont want them to completely destroy the world and create cilvil war and even greater wars on the whole planet ?

Just wondering about your oppinions on this ...

youtube.com/watch?v=6PTh7flxPFc

I agree. Reporters are not humans.
they are psychopaths and sumhuman scum.

These people are fucking crazy and have no sense of humour. The video is funny af

I have never seen anyone handle bants as poorly as the MSM is right now. It's like this is their first fucking day on the internet.

They don't have.

>These people are fucking crazy and have no sense of humour. The video is funny af
Where was all the rage from leftists when Obama called for Fox news to be "taken down"
Or when he said "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun"
Liberals are such hypocrites. They're actively creating fake rage to whip people into a frenzy then they'll blame trump and say "I told you so".

Yes this also looks to me like CNN will murder one of their staff and blame a right winger. Those sick fucks.

hory sheet

So, who are they going to sacrifice? CNN is facing an existential threat to its existence.

Kathy Griffith is already tainted and worthless will they dare sacrifice Anderson Cooper?

Get ready for "IMBEECH DRUMPF!" "DRUMPF IZ NOT PRESHIDENT!" but even harder.

Muh autism.

>Trump posts a silly meme, is now "promoting" violence
>Snoop shoots him in a music video, Madonna calls to bomb Whitehouse, Depp jokes about assassination, silly bitch behads him, antifa sole purpose to beat up "nazis", umpteen other examples by left/lib.

It used to make me rage how stupid these people are, now it just genuinely upsets me.
Looking at the replies on his tweets are the worst. Why are these people so fucking backwards...

How obvious do you think it would be as well that they faked it

Is this pasta already?

Joe Scarborough is going to die by "suicide" and leave a tear-jerking letter behind condemning the alt-right's evil memes and imploring America to impeach Trump for his bullying of the press.

c-criticizing the media is dangerous just take our constant abuse and have a smile you fuck
t.cnn

Jo Cox 2.0 coming up

I am guessing some low-level biqueer trans POC CNN editor is going to be found in an alley, and the cause of death will be determined to be a pile-driver.

>Trump is Hitler
>Trump is a fascist
>Trump is killing /muslims/gays/minorities with his policies and actions
>Here is a report on famous person ___ with a message of RESIST TRUMP BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

fuck off

oh no look im paranoid.

muh false flag.

So upset that the left does nothing of relevance.

Done

I thought the same thing when I heard the spin they used (muh Trump is promoting violence against journalists)

So? Why would we care? The media is scum.

DNC & MSM are think-tanking False Flags right now. Several different plans/scenarios are on/in White Boards & Emails.

KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Capped and archived.
>archive.is/XQHtp