POL IS NEWS

We are the dominant subversive force in the internet now.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

How hard is it to find a Maltese wife? Will she wear long skirts and refuse to show her ankle or hold my hand until we are married? I read on wikipidia 90% of Maltese believe in God

Native maltese are fucking degenerate sluts. None of the young people believe in religion

>Sup Forums - /news/

Wow that's kind of disappointing

Were you expecting otherwise? Sup Forums as usual is ahead of the mainstream curve in the trend toward reinvigorated interest in traditional values, religion, etc.

It is terrible. I want out.

Wikipedia says they're the most religious European country with the highest church attendance, them and Greece I was expecting a country full of Christians

Haha, come visit for a vacation and go ask among youth do they go to church, are they religious. They laugh at your face while wearing degenerate slutty clothing, miniskirts and tits hanging out

I actually really wanted to visit Malta, it seems nice. Is it worth it either way?

It's not really a nice place for a vacation. Feels like cock roaches in a glass jar. I recommend Fuengirola in Spain (it's a tourist spot, but a good tourist spot).

I hate Spain, they invaded Canada and Germany threatened sanctions on us when we arrested their fisherman.
I guess I'll never visit Europe then

We/Journalist/noa

he agrees

Why would a jew want to direct people on a board that will change bleeding heart liberals to meme spouting lolbertarians, or worse, nazis?

>they invaded Canada
what alternate timeline you from?

Right, but where's the invasion

Lmao already one defeat for the mighty European Reich :-)

We #RealNews now

>Canada stopped a Spanish fishing trawler from Galicia in international waters and arrested its crew. Canada claimed that European Union factory ships were illegally overfishing Greenland halibut, also known as Greenland turbot, on the Grand Banks, just outside Canada's declared 200-nautical-mile (370 km) exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
>Spanish fishing vessels subsequently returned to Grand Banks. Spain also implemented a visa mandate for all Canadians visiting, or planning to visit Spain. This resulted in several Canadians being deported from Spain who had been legally in Spain up until the moment the visa mandate was adopted
>The Spanish Navy deployed the Serviola-class patrol boat Atalaya to protect its country's fishing vessels. The Spanish Navy also prepared a surface task group with frigates and tankers
>Canadian ships cut the nets of the Spanish trawler Pescamero Uno. The Spanish Navy responded by deploying a second patrol boat. Canadian warships and patrol planes in the vicinity were authorized by Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien to fire on Spanish vessels

jesus christ I just typed in it. It's fucking real.

This needs to not happen.

It's already happened before. And it's going to KEEP HAPPENING.

The other month I was in a thread and somebody pulled the "google it retard" line on me, so I did. And the only result was the thread I was actively participating in. yowzers.

>LEAFED

This makes us and Iceland even.

Hi oldfag, are you actually afraid of spain for the Grand Banks thing?
That was 20 years ago, Soros is much scarier

>Support from the European Union was split during the crisis, with the United Kingdom and Ireland supporting Canada while mainland Europe and Iceland supported Spain.

Remember who your true allies are!

Imagine being a normie and clicking on that link

Iceland supported Spain, and was against the U.K. Who supported Canada
I'm not afraid of subhuman niggers
I want war with Spain
I wish the army did shoot down their ships
I wish Spain did send their army here
We would have nuked Barcelona

>some old lady clicked on that link and got red pilled

because the jews want a race war, then they will easily put in place their beloved new world order, on the ashes of civilisation
So directing people here will help trigger the war.

Obviously it's recommending you what you like based on your previous searches. I doubt they are recommending Sup Forums to normies as a valid news source

Nice

EU BTFO by canadian cucks ahahaha

Good, leafs are not welcomed here

Does this mean more normies? Pls no.

I haven't trusted the MSM for many years.
And when they all, FOX included, blacked out Ron Paul, that was the nail in the coffin for the MSM.

too bad Ron was so old.
Trump is great but how I wish Ron had succeeded..

It's probably part of their algorithm. It detected the link to reuters than got randomly picked to display on their news page for you.

How do you fuckers keep getting away with it?@@@!!!!!

just hoping the president's daughter is there if Kinga Duda is in a shot with Trump I will be so happy

true.
i guess u could say Trump is a Ron Paul on steroids.
And if Trump had been locked out, we would have just found someone more brutal.

It'd be nice if Ron were more in the spotlight these days. I mean I guess the focus is more properly left on trying to stifle the anti-Trump coup, but sooner or later we're going to need return the discourse to other topics than the latest tweet or whatever other bullshit.

Rand's been doing some good stuff lately, so if he keeps that up maybe that would be a good venue to expand on down the road somewhat.

I can't even conquer athlete's foot and you're saying I'm part of something big? Nigger please.

>welcomed
Neither is the proper use of the English language it seems.

If the CIA or Israeli Gladio known as ISIS kills the President then we make this meme go global

Also shut down that CIA LARPer Richard Spencer