Why was she found innocent? She didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing for an entire month...

Why was she found innocent? She didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing for an entire month. Any normal mother wouldn't be able to get even one night of sleep without calling the cops if they didn't know where their infant child was, let alone a month. It's obvious she killed her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRnQkL964Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was a psy op

The jury was stacked with degenerates

It was her parents. She was only guilty of lying and being a complete slut.

>muh reasonable doubt

Do you think she had met George Zimmerman? He's only 3 years older than her. She can still have a few kids with him if they hurry up

She lied so much that it led to reasonable doubt in the jury.

I was at the courthouse on verdict day. It was pure insanity.

Pretty young white girl plus just enough reasonable doubt equals not guilty.

female priviledge to kill their children at will, cant be inconvenienced, at the end of the day the patriarchy killed her child.

Nice lungs.

the same reason that OJ simpson was found not guilty (not 'innocent' as OP said):

1. easily hustled jury
2. elite level lawyers
3. sufficient media ass kissing

sadly, in life, sometimes the bad guys win.

1. She wasn't "found innocent." There is no "innocent" ruling in the law.

2. The prosecution failed to prove first-degree murder. If they had charged her with manslaughter, or something like that, they could've put her away.

My mom called the cops when she didn't know where I was when I was in middle school and didn't come home on time.

nice tits

Theres so many missing details of this case
>Father head of police
>Was molested as a child by father
>Daughter "drown in pool" (number 1 cause of infant death)
>Police Father (grandfather) misses grandaughter so much, attempts suicide

Theres some pizzagate shit going on with this case

thats haram, brother.

Jurors are a stupid idea.

>letting fucking humans in a group judge you
Yes what a great system indeed.

>>She wasn't "found innocent." There is no "innocent" ruling in the law.

But, in America you're innocent until proven guilty. So she's innocent.

That's fucking hilarious. You must have lived a very sheltered life.

Prosecutors pushed for murder charges which they were unable to provide convincing evidence of. If they had pushed for lesser charges like manslaughter, negligence, tampering with evidence, moving a dead body, etc then she would've been fucked. Sadly the prosecutors wanted to make a name for themselves and pushed for 1st or 2nd degree murder which they couldn't convincingly prove.

How the fuck does lying get you reasonable doubt?

How could anyone of the jury say "nah, she a good momma who din kill no chilluns"??

>very sheltered
He (or she) shouldn't need to apologize just because your parents were careless vagrants.

fuck look at those tits

if you're a roastie you can basically do whatever you want

she needs to be burned, publicly.

srsly.

she's a murder.

we need justicesquads to deal with criminal women, since the state ( gynofascist ) protects criminal women.

>Why was she found innocent?
her father was a pedo who probably drowned the kid in the pool while playing finger puppets

>Theres so many missing details
Father was screwing some whore while everyone was searching for his granddaughter. seems legit

It's not that they were careless, they just worked long hours and didn't get home until late in the evening. My parents tried to be overprotective but it didn't work because they couldn't control me. I was a little shithead when I was younger.

The jury system is pretty stupid. Might want to get rid of it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JRnQkL964Bo
She's super kawaii desu

When you're a good looking young woman, you get a lot brownie points.

Had she been ugly, she would have probably been found guilty.

A month is way too long.

White middle class females are an incredibly powerful demographic. They can kill their children and be charged with infanticide, which carries a lesser charge than involuntary man slaughter. Only females can claim infanticide, at least in the UK.

They are second in power only to the middle eastern arab. Those guys can kill and rape, and "muh culture, muh religion" is all that is needed.

Just like the judge who let the paedophile go because his local immam told him white girls are impure in the eyes of allah, and the judge was like fair enough, on your way lad, try not to rape her again.

The jury found him innocent based on nigger emotions. OJ was found guilty in civil court. He went to jail, is in jail and get educated faggot

She was the real victim.

That's when you find out the judges name and sodomize him to death.

She showed all the jurors her boobies.

Yep. that's literally the only reason she got off. Right afterwards she hooked up with a nig too LOL

Kills her own kid and is a coal burner?

Who is this?

>tfw watching this trial live on Sup Forums in 2011
>tfw golden era Sup Forums will never come back

>it was her parents
It was her mom. Her dad became so disgusted that his wife helped cover up the death of his granddaughter he left her