You should chose between two options: Coalburning daughter or gay son

You should chose between two options: Coalburning daughter or gay son
What will you chose and why?

Gay son. He doesn't breed degeneracy.

Irrelevant since I'm disowning whichever it is.

It's not up to me to choose how my children live their lives.
I can only try my best to guide them on the right path. Such is free will.

Filicide

Pawel Я would chose gay son and do like Stalin did and kill him ( I know Stalin killed him indirectly).
я нe хaчy daughter who pollutes my pure russian white slav genetic line with melanin infested niggery.

This.
At least He wont help spread nigger genes

>Filicide

suicide since clearly your genes drift towards degeneracy

Neither, they don't want to follow my word they can go fall of a fucking cliff for all I care. I won't tolerate it. Some will be lost, most will be saved.

infanticide you illiterate mong

Gay son since if raised right he can have an otherwise normal life. I'd kill him thought if he turned into one of those flamboyant attention whore parade faggots. They're worse than niggers.

Gay son, reluctantly. No stupid offspring.

Can I kill the negro father and disown the slut daughter? If I can raise the half breed myself then possibly.

Then again, I raised a coal burner so maybe I shouldn't. If she was raped, then definitely. I'll have a little half blitler

So what you're saying is that your children won't become degenerates like coalburners or faggots because you will raise them right.

Death

Gay son. Send him to the military. Better for the country.

Gay son wont have kids I have to support.

Gay son because I fucking hate niggers.

Gay son = rich son
Coalburning daughter = activelly destroying my race + poor family.

I prefer gay son

Gay son. Easily. He can still marry a woman and have children to pass on my heritage.

Gay son. He wont have nigger children.

gay son but I would disown either so it doesn't matter all that much

That art is seriously fucking striking, is that Ivan The Terrible after he killed his son?

Gay son. He can use a surrogate. All the artificial methods use only males now. Mental illnesses aren't real. Aids is dead

Gay white relationships only. At least he wouldn't have mix kids and join a whole black family to mine by law.

Whats happening in the painting? Dude committed suicide and is being held by his father, or the father killed the son? Either way it's fucked up

>infanticide
How do you know your infant will become a mudshark or faggot?

Gay son at least then my bloodline will just die instead of being muddied

Coalburning gay son

Gay son. I'd rather have my bloodline end than to have it tarnished by mongrelization. I'd still kick his fucking ass if he dates a nonwhite though.

Ideally I'm having multiple children so one of them ideally carries on my bloodline properly

Coal burning Daughter
Fuck you fag lovers as long as it is a decent Black man it is better than a faggot.

gay son.

don't care, blindly choose whatever and get it slam it in a gas chamber.

I'd prefer a gay son like Leonardo da Vinci or Alexander the Great over worthless coal burning trash that wants to use their fetish to create an army of mud babies.

>not killing the mongrel piece of shit along with the nigger father

This is how I already know you'll fuck up

Turns niggers gay so they don't breed. Smart.

Does American even let fags in their army?

The army is no place for a fag either way so really you'll just be killing him and more importantly the poor squadron who gets stuck with him

How does gay=rich?

Coal-burning daughter. Because then I can dick her myself and keep her away from nigs.

Gay son. No question.

Gay obviously. I will tolerate just about any degeneracy except breeding with nogs.

Hell just adopt niggers with his faggot husband like they all do and give them the world so they can go to Harvard and actively work towards destroying white people haha sweet dude

option 3: no children

Gay son, but I'll be very picky about the kind of man he can be fucked by.

Gay son.

because he will suck jewish degenerate dicks

>all gays are like this

Honestly not true. But all miscegenation destroys, no matter the character.

My son will be DOING the fucking tyvm.

>tfw your dad will never bring home his strong, muscular work mates to have their way with you

a gay son... hands down....

Gay son.

I hate niggers this much.

Also, I'd like to mention that I hope you all are having more than one child.

Gay son, send him to Sweden/Canada.

>Have more than one child
>This is not an issue
People who gamble with one child are idiots.

How is homosexuality in Italy?

Gay as fuck

Y-Yeah.