WHAT DO?

>Blocks your path.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>Continues walking to destination unharmed due to being a patriot and a Anglo.

say thank you for defending Europe and the white race.

"Hey guys. What a great day to kick the shit outta Muslims and faggots."

How are these lads defending the white race? There chavvy goons who probably though rocks at Indian shopkeepers

*throw rocks

Thank them for their courage, and service to their race.

>Joins the blockade

This, it's a shame the EDL don't exist anymore

>Perfidious Albion is a race worth fighting for

Do you have a girlfriend? Do you plan on marrying and having at least 4 children to keep England English? If not, you should get off the streets and start trying to salvage Western Civilization. I say salvage because it's already dead. Unless this is some kind of English self-defense organization, protest and street fighting is only useful for personal improvement and martydom. Harness your energy and time more efficiently. Bide your time and make sure our numbers are high and young in the future.

Yes.

>waves EU flag

>throwing rocks at Indian shopkeepers
Good. What are you doing to discourage doodoo skins from living in your country besides vegging out in front of the Talmudvision, listening to Coon-Tunes, and being an all around faggot?

The IRA fought AGAINST the perfidious Albion you knobbrain

Id fight you to see an Irish ethnostate, but Id also fight them to see yours.

Literally roll a can of kestrel by them and watch them fight to the death for it. This is the underclass in England. Pure scallie shitwads.

Thats the point:

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>"DooDoo skins" are better than the average British "person"

(((them)))*

Call the police and watch as a minute later SAS shock troops descend from helicopters and fire into the crowd of retards with tolerance coat 7.62 rounds

Or carry on going about my business and pay no attention to the irrelevant morons

And we would win.

These are just braindead football hooligan chavs. These are the people who are having kids by the bucketload and are either on welfare or have a shit job. But pol thinks its ok beause they are white.

They are not "saving the white race" tey are ruining it.

The least among us are the only ones fucking without planning.

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS

Hahaha you didn't win NI in the 80s, you think the SAS give a fuck about some low life drug smuggler?

sing
youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s

COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

Ask to join them.

Didn't lose either?

They thought they had me cornered, but I gave them all a fright
With the armour piercing bullets of my little Armalite.

> a bunch of faggots posing to look tough in a group photo
>That photo-bombing guys with no mask on the left

hahaha cunt u can't even spell correctly first time round
you're lower than chav spackers
rapebaby eyes too i'd bet

Alright lads, Wana go for a beer? Play some pool? You guys seem cool can I join your club?

Wots dat lad? You're a Chinese cartoon aficionado?

Anime is Japanese actually mate and it's totally not degenerate thank you very much

You bess go home kid you ain't the type to be doin this you got to have balls to be in my crew

But I've got balls my mom said so I hate Muslim's just like you oh please let me chill out with you guys please

>"How are you doing my Anglo brothers?"

OY LADS NUFF WIDD YE CURB BLOCKING! COME OVER 'ER INSTEAD AND I'LL BOIL US A BREW AND PUT ON A PANEL SHOW OR GT YA SILLY CUNTS

Black their moms and if they have any also their girlfriends.

*graham hands card* and the results show that Tyler... DID steal money and beat up his Nan.

OI M8! You sayin' you hate gay people! That's right homophobic! You're lucky I ain't got a knoife or I'd cut ya m8! But I am going to report you to the police for hate thoughts!

>do hitler salute

How do you "black" anyone when your white leaf?

I give them each a gift certificate for a free, floppy plaid baseball cap and be on my way.

Yeah you did, you wanted NI and you didn't get it

did you mean the old roman salute? so commom with us indo-europeans

Why all my fellow potatoes hiding their flags. Also tiocfaidh ár lá

Oi m8 want some tea to celebrate the independence?

knife to meet thou, young lad

Ask if they have one of those patriot masks and join the blockade.

Nothing if you're a pole or Russian because they'll get BTFO like they did in France last year

We got rights for Catholics and republicans in Stormont.

That'll do, pat.....that'll do.

"May I pass?"
If no, take another route.
If yes, no problem.

pull out me butter knife and tell them what's what like a proud Brit

I'd puke because I saw a pack of dirty anglos