Gay isn't degenerate

Gay couples who adopt or utilize surrogacy to have children are somehow degenerate? They are GENERATING.
> but but fags are pedos and would raise terrible people-
psycnet.apa.org/journals/sgd/4/1/14/
>Although the quality-effects model provided results closest to our hypothesis that there would be no difference, results indicated that children of gay fathers had significantly better outcomes than did children of heterosexual parents in all 3 models of meta-analysis.

Homophobes BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

poundpuplegacy.org/node/20817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gays are pedophiles and will molest/rape/groom their adopted children.

This idiot fucks goats and dogs.

The current study applied the fixed effects, random effects, and quality-effects models of meta-analysis to 10 studies

Kek, don't believe the findings unless you read the whole thing.
meta-studies always find what they want to find. I could probably analyze the same studies and come with opposite conclusions.

That's why the rest of the world thinks Americans are retarded

>GENERATING
what

> results indicated that children of gay fathers had significantly better outcomes than did children of heterosexual parents in all 3 models of meta-analysis.
at the moment homosex couples are extremely biased because only the most compassionate people would sign up for such a program

at equal quality parenting, gays are always worse because they lack any mother or father as a role model and balance in the family

Two gay adults attracted to each others are somehow pedos

Well I guess they make better parents than niggers do.

Why the fuck give somebody a child who can't produce one?

This is without widespread adoption by gays

why don't you actually read the whole thing?
>The quality-effects model of meta-analysis helps mitigate error caused by methodological differences in studies in addition to random error attributed to small sample sizes, making it the most appropriate model for this study. Although the quality-effects model provided results closest to our hypothesis that there would be no difference, results indicated that children of gay fathers had significantly better outcomes than did children of heterosexual parents in all 3 models of meta-analysis.

Literally one case from 2010. Got more examples or this is just one off?

Because it's better than having the state or niggers to raise children?

are you retarded? they generated nothing except fucking aids

This is without research, in a first-world country, in a region of the country that has a reputation for being more homophobic than metropolitan areas. If it's happened there, it'll only get much worse with widespread "acceptance". It's good enough for me.

Two lipstick lesbians who marry or cohabitate with a single male to reproduce are not less degenerate.

If two lesbians take a dick or have group sex with a single guy, raise their kids with this man, and live in a polygynous relationships are not that degenerate.

I'd marry a pair of hot lesbians and have sex with them to reproduce.

'Surrogacy' is right up there with transgenderism as some of the most degenerate practices ever known to man.

We will eventually pay dearly for this. We will envy Sodom and Gomorrah when judgment for this shit finally comes.

10 secs of googling led me to this
>poundpuplegacy.org/node/20817
it's not like straight people wouldn't abuse their children. it's about the lesser evil - in fact, 1 case in 7 yrs is a pretty damn good track.
the study implies that women lead worse outcomes for the children
kys christcuck

squishing together shit studies doesn't make a good study

a metastudy means that the sample size is increased and leading to a more accurate study.

They have to be EXTREME screened (but honestly I think this should be the case for all adoptions)

It's true not all gays have pedo tendencies, but quite a few do.

Huge competition on orphans . No need to give to nigs.

a more accurate result*

I 100% agree. The story that other user posted says that the agency somehow missed the "couple"'s affiliation with a pedophile group.

>not wanting to adopt a boy and teaching him how to be gay by fucking his boipussy everyday

You guys don't know what your missing.

The sad thing is, a lot of these agencies are in on it.

ok where's your proof

yes, it's a sad thing. these agencies are scum of the earth and russians did the right thing by stop international adoptions.

The pattern is that fostered / adopted children in general appear to be at a higher risk of assault. Hence the general Sup Forums consensus that traditional families are the best biological and social format for raising the next generation.
As one user said, "Straight people produce the next generation through reproduction. Gays recruit by assaulting the next generation". Gays are more likely to have been abused as children, and people who were abused as children are more likely to commit abuse themselves.

So, why does the study say the otherwise? I don't disagree that traditional format is the best, however there's always exceptions where children end up being in adoption system or whatnot. Gay couples can occupy that niche.

> why further your gene line at a tiny fraction of the work that parenting generally takes