How old were you when you realized that literally everyone on Sup Forums is a liberal cuck in denial?

How old were you when you realized that literally everyone on Sup Forums is a liberal cuck in denial?

Took me about immediately to realize this place is full totally irrational morons.

Go back to your home planet leddit

>rationality
good goy

righht...??? The jews invented rationality? It's so stupid I'm sure you're just shitposting but what now?

EXPLAIN THE CONNECTION. BETWEEN JEWS AND RATIONALITY.

REDPILL ME ON LOGIC.

niggers

Individualism, capitalism (i.e. Western/Atlanticism) hinges on the paradigm of the self-interested rational, cooperative subject. Rationality has an inherently liberal bias.

>>New fag doesn't know how to Nolan chart

saged

WHAT. WHAT ALTERNATIVE PARADIGMS ARE YOU EVEN PROPOSING. WHAT DECISIONMAKING SYSTEMS BESIDES RATIONALITY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. THAT SHOULD BE USED FOR THIS.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

there's no such fucking thing as 'logic'. it's literally just a word that someone made up.

you don't need a 'paradigm' or a 'system'. none of those are real. they're just memes. systems don't exist.

The vile Jewish snake is utterly incapable of comprehending such a thing where they don't control the goyim

????????????????????????????

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE. BESIDES SYSTEMS.

"Being There" or unconditional surrender to the Absolute

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Oh fuck off, fag

there is no alternative or replacement. you never needed systems.

categorization of phenomenon on grounds that are arguable through rhetoric is literally a jewish invention. read Wagner and Nietchze on why plato/socrates was the END of hellenic thought, and they represented the decaying force of asiatic hebrew thought destroying classical civilization.

says the fag with the commie flag

k.y.s. off topic faggot

I USE THEM. TO MAKE DECISION. WHAT DO I MAKE DECISIONS WITH IF IT ISN'T A SERIES OF BELIEFS. AND ASSUMPTIONS. AND RULES EMERGING FROM BELIEFS AND ASSUMPTIONS. EXPLAIN.

you don't actually make decisions. there's no such thing as a decision, the concept of 'internal debate' is a jewish invention that makes people unsure of themselves becauser it has been normalized that there should be arguing in your head.

decisions don't exist and never did. just do what you will do.

beliefs and assumptions are more glorification of internal mental strife. they're spooks.

rules kind of exist, in the sense that there are some things you have to/can't do.

HOW DO YOU GET ANYTHING DONE. IF YOU JUST DO THINGS ON IMPULSE. WHY WOULD ANYONE WORK. HOW WOULD ANYONE STAY HEALTHY. EXPLAIN

the same way everyone always did
the jews operated by spreading this mental disease to the whole world, and then only sharing the innoculation amongst themselves through kabbalah.

Very legit posts
pic related

WHAT IS THE SAME WAY EVERYONE DID BEFORE.

just normal.

most excesses are just people trying to compensate for imaginary imbalances with literal counterweights.

Hush now flaggit

I still don't think everyone on Sup Forums is a liberal cuck, a lot of Sup Forums is needlessly edgy try-hard ""neo-Nazi"" LARPers.

WAIT. SO YOU'RE SAYING. JUST DO THE THINGS PEOPLE USED TO DO BEFORE?

He's saying stop living your life in this Jewish "paradigm", return to balance in spirit and physicality. Life was not meant to be lived the way it is in modernity, it's an affront to the human psyche.

I always thought it was the Greeks who invented rationality.

Antisemites always get so excited about blaming the Jews for everything you end up giving us way too much credit for single-handedly inventing all of modernity which as we don't deserve.

See

THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. PROVIDE STEPS. GIVE ME A GUIDE. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO DO. JUST. THE STUFF THAT PEOPLE USED TO DO?

That's.... that's not the commie flag. That's the nazbol flag.

this jew meme has gone too far

>nazpol
That's like saying someone's a tall midget, get fucked Cletus.

Interesting theory but I'll have to take your word for it since you provided no sources I guess I could go pick up some Nietzsche.

As far as I'm aware rationality was a Greek invention I had Jewish religious education and they are very disdainful of ""rationality"" because it interferes with blind faith in God and the Torah.

If you're going to go back to the Greeks to identify the starting point of "degenerate Jewish influence" you're basically admitting that Western civilization is a Jewish invention in which case you should be praising us and talking about how with the Jews you WIN.

>implying there's anything irrational at all about believing in God
A kike and a heathen? Damn, you sure lucked out, didn't you? I feel like I've met a unicorn today.

(((sources)))

sources are a meme.

>How old were you when you realized that literally everyone on Sup Forums is a liberal cuck in denial?
Ask your mom if she wants me to fuck her tonight, or if she's going to blow me again instead.

I didn't imply that but there is a divorce between "rationality" and "blind faith" which religious Jews, like religious conservatives everywhere fear and exploit.

In any case I'm more interested to hear your take on the last part of my comment:

>If you're going to go back to the Greeks to identify the starting point of "degenerate Jewish influence" you're basically admitting that Western civilization is a Jewish invention in which case you should be praising us and talking about how with the Jews you WIN.

I have been here for about month and knew this by the second day. The only reason i stay is to call people nigger